Art De Vany Seminar

It was really good. Comprehensive and integrated. None of it would make amy sense at all without an understanding of evolution. I'll try to put up more later, including a 3-minute video clip I shot.

He had professionals record the whole thing and a DVD will be forthcoming.

Later: Here's the video. I managed to process it whilst sitting here at the airport waiting for my return flight (got the $50 upgrade to 1st class again!). Oh, by the way, Art will be 71 years of age in a few months.

1. Norman on May 19, 2008 at 11:23

Cool! Thanks for the information.
    I was wondering if it had happened 🙂

I'm one of those who couldn't make it…

2. dfobare on May 19, 2008 at 13:49

I too couldn't make it either, and eagerly await the DVD. I'm hoping for another seminar in a year or two; if Art had given a couple months more notice I could have made this one. I think an EF workout DVD would be a big hit.

3. Norman on May 19, 2008 at 23:31

Thanks a lot for this clip !

Did you come out of the seminar with actual pratical information you know how you'll be putting to use ?
    Were the books/DVD mentionned ?

Thanks again !

4. Stu on May 20, 2008 at 12:14

It was nice meeting you at the seminar, but a bit hard to recognize you as you've lost even more weight. New photo, maybe?

5. Richard Nikoley on May 20, 2008 at 20:13

Wow, Justin. I'll definitely feature that in a separate post. It's important, and I'm only just on page 1.

Wow.

6. greg on May 20, 2008 at 15:41

art, i paid for but was unable to attend at the last minute is there a posibility of a future seninar i could attend?

many thanks

7. Jorge Schmidt on May 21, 2008 at 05:21

For those who are interested, an Evolutionary Fitness group/mailing list has been started here:

8. Justin on May 20, 2008 at 18:04

Nice – I look forward to Art releasing the entire seminar on DVD. BTW, I recently posted my own tour de force on IF and low-carb and my own experience with both (With the appropriate shout-out to HonestyLog, of course). It is here if you are curious.

I'm saving my before/after photos for when I get down to 7% body fat, something I now believe is attainable now that I'm armed with the right tools. Thanks for your help in that.

9. Justin on May 21, 2008 at 15:29

Hey thanks! If you can think of any things I completely missed our could expand upon, please let me know. My goal is to have a fairly comprehensive single post on the topic so that I can share it with friends / family / whoever.