Fat Head The Movie

Picture 4

It's finally done and on sale.

There's also a website with various short clips from the film and I encourage you to watch them. They're funny. Especially the ones that show Morgan Spurlock to be the Moore-esque big fat liar that he is. This one is my favorite:

And, finally, doc Eades did an interview with the film's producer, Tom Naughton.

1. J. N. Owings on February 3, 2009 at 18:06

I ordered a copy off amazon today — though this is certainly going to contain a fair share of preaching to the choir, I thought it was well-said that its hard to get friends/family to read a book (I've tried passing on Good Calories Bad Calories, for example), but I bet I could get them to watch a movie.

2. Lute Nikoley on February 3, 2009 at 19:06

Just ordered it.

3. David at Animal-Kingdom-Workouts on February 3, 2009 at 20:43

This is a great clip, and the movie looks really interesting. I'm going to check out the site now. I'm not a big fan of Spurlock or Moore, that's for sure.

– Dave

4. Monica on February 4, 2009 at 06:36

Oh my god. Did you see the video with CSPI guy and the hippie lady with saggy boobs and Birkenstocks? LOL. "Soybean surprise." hahahahaha.

Thanks for alerting us to this, Richard. Looks great.

5. { K } on February 4, 2009 at 06:26

isnt that the guy from the documentary movie " Super Size Me " ? or im hallucinating again? 😛

6. Richard Nikoley on February 4, 2009 at 08:14

Plus, parts of it just look damn funny.

7. Richard Nikoley on February 4, 2009 at 08:28

No, actually that's Ton Naughton and he pillories the lying Morgan Spurlock, and rightly so.

8. warren on February 5, 2009 at 08:23

I look foward to this movie too but i don't get the vitriol against spurlock. I think he had a lot of things right in his film, a lot wrong too but he was looking at the world of nutrition through the lenses that most of us have been saddled with. I remember seeing his film when I first started lowcarbing and thinking "its the fries, white bread and damned HFCS!! say it!!"

9. Richard Nikoley on February 5, 2009 at 09:30

I detest liars. Spurlock is an opportunistic liar and manipulator, just like Moore.