Erwan Le Corre & MoveNat – Reprise

I was delighted yesterday to receive an email from Erwan, alerting me to the fact that he and his methods have been featured in a substantial article in Men's Health Magazine. I first blogged about Erwan a couple of months back. Before linking up the article, here's a bit of review. When the video comes up, absolutely do click on the "HD" button for a way better experience.

Now, here's the link to the magazine article.

When Zuqueto finally steps back, thick fists on his hips, chest heaving in fatigue and frustration, the man hops down from the pole. His name is Erwan Le Corre, a 37-year-old Frenchman who may rank as one of the most all-around physically fit men on the planet. His last name sounds exactly like the French phrase for "the body" — le corps — and his appearance lives up to the advance billing: If he grew out his sun-bleached hair and traded the board shorts for a loincloth, he'd be a perfect twin for Tarzan. Le Corre isn't just strong and fast and explosive and nimble; he's an athlete whose opponents are everything he sees and whose arena is anywhere he happens to be standing.

Enjoy. I certainly did.

1. Brock on March 8, 2009 at 12:29

Unless you see something I don't, YouTube only offers the first two versions (normal or "HD") when I look at it. There's a third even higher res version which is what I uploaded at the above link.

2. Rusty - Fitness Black Book on March 8, 2009 at 16:44

Richard,

This reminds me of how active kids are just naturally lean by playing outside. It is almost ironic that many people reach their best physical condition in 8th grade. Even those "muscled up" bodybuilder guys were in better condition in Junior High.

Great video…I have never heard of this man before seeing on your site.

Very Cool!

Rusty

3. Brock on March 8, 2009 at 11:57

Fantastic.

By the way, YouTube only shows two versions of that video stream on their website (an 8 MB "low fi" version and a 16 MB "HD" version). There's a third 720p 56 MB version on their servers though, which I suspect is the video that MovNat originally uploaded.

I have shared it here. That link doesn't quite work yet (at 2:56 PM EST) as the video is still uploading, but it shouldn't take much longer. Probably in 15 minutes or so.

4. Richard Nikoley on March 8, 2009 at 12:17

In my browser, as soon as I hit play, the viewer ads an "HD" button. When clicked it delivers the higher res.

5. Richard Nikoley on March 8, 2009 at 12:31

Ah, now I get it.

6. Paleo Newbie on March 8, 2009 at 20:35

now that is Primal!

7. Richard Nikoley on March 8, 2009 at 16:55

Rusty:

We'll certainly pay attention to you (I always enjoy visiting you, especially for your banner :), and you pay attention to Erwan. Hey; here, In addition to this entry and the original I blogged, I also mentioned his visit with Steve Maxwell (and someone else I don;t recall).

I blogged that here:

And Steve's entry is here:

Keep up the great work, man.