Things Keeping Me From Blogging More

Walks with doggies in my Vibram Five Fingers.

SANY0032

Sunshine.

SANY0038

Even More Doggies.

SANY0040

The Lovely Wife Unit.

SANY0031

1. Robert Chon on June 17, 2009 at 14:51

Harvesting vitamin D I see…always working you guys. Well I guess that's a legit reason to not blog. Enjoy yourselves.

2. shel on June 17, 2009 at 16:44

ha! i bought Five Fingers. they're excellent in too many ways to mention.

3. Aaron Blaisdell on June 17, 2009 at 18:59

Just bought a pair of Vibram Five Fingers last night. They feel great and I love the agility they provide! On a related front, about three weeks ago I've started intermittent fasting and very cold showers about once or twice a week or so. Both have been very invigorating and although I'm not trying to loose weight, I'm now down from an average morning weight of 143-145 to about 139-140 lbs. And my tummy is slimmer than ever while my upper body is more toned. I just bought an iPhone so I'll probably get some pics soon.

4. keith norris on June 17, 2009 at 18:02

I thought of doing the same kind of post; however, pictures of me wrestling with FDA auditors, performing endless engineering studies, or enduring yet another 5 PM meeting just can't compete with yours. One result is the same, though; lack of blog time 🙂

5. Joanne of Open Mind Required on June 18, 2009 at 06:45

Where do you live?

6. Richard Nikoley on June 18, 2009 at 08:41

Those are taken at our vacation home up in Arnold, CA in the Sierras, around 4,500 ft elevation.

7. Wazzup on June 19, 2009 at 14:24

You seem to have your priorities right 🙂

8. Deborah on June 20, 2009 at 15:10

I bought a pair a few weeks ago, and can't believe the number of people who stop me and ask where they can get them.
    My 76 year old mother loves her pair of "ugly shoes" – when we went hiking in Sedona, we were the only ones with cool feet, and great traction no matter what the surface.