Laff Your Ass Off Nutrition

Via my good buddy Chris Highcock in Scotland, this is hilarious. And I love how they used computer-generated voices. Maybe I’m weird.

It raises the possibility of a decent New Year’s Resolution: maybe we all — especially us bloggers — ought to take ourseves a little less seriously.

Alright, back to serious nutrition & diet, next post. 🙂

1. Kurt G Harris MD on December 30, 2009 at 17:45

Hilariously weird and spot-on about Dairy, too.

All the foreign proteins in the muscle, blood and organs are good, but the ones in the milk are dangerous!

How many people know that allergy to bovine serum albumin (found in beef muscle) is common in those with casein allergy?

2. dennis on December 30, 2009 at 17:48

I watch that and the only thing the guy didn’t contridict was the no fat part!

I bet people watch that and think, that makes a lot of sense!

3. Alcinda Moore on December 30, 2009 at 17:55

“Soy can kiss my ass”

LOL Thanks for posting this! I needed a good laugh!

4. Don Matesz on December 30, 2009 at 19:43
    • Richard Nikoley on December 30, 2009 at 22:59

I can’t help it, Don. Still makes me laugh out loud. Don’t mind me, though. I’m weird. The paleo bit is just at the end and most is funny as hell, I think. Thanks for sending along.

• Nige on December 31, 2009 at 05:02

Well, there are a lot of paleo “tardinskys” about! ;-p

5. Gary Katch on December 30, 2009 at 23:17

If this came from Scotland, it’s just as well the voices were artificial, otherwise most of America wouldn’t get past the brogue 😉

6. Aaron M Fraser on December 31, 2009 at 05:20

Kind of funny, but I wonder what he would say when he saw me doing CrossFit on a 22 hour fasted state? Not that my times are blowing anyone out of the water (just started), but best workout I ever had.

and lol “tardinsky”.