Where In The World I’m Is

I’m over fighting the good fight.

Lurkers and posters welcome, as always. My posts begin right here. Curiously enough, I’m holding my tongue and have become a shining example of civility! 🙂

1. Skyler Tanner on December 18, 2009 at 12:33

*Drama*

Pictures speak louder than words and unfortunately amazon is (literally) all about words. I hope a few come over here and see how you’ve done, if nothing else.

Best,
    Skyler

2. Maxwell on December 19, 2009 at 03:37

Hi Richard,

Painful reading (especially that Isabella character!) but you’re doing a great job and holding your tongue rather well.

Came across this great article (link below) which should people like Isabella on that forum choose to read may hopefully get them to use those large saturated fatty brains of theirs for once:

Although it’s focus is on Big Pharma, it dovetails with Big Agri nicely.

Keep up your good work 🙂

M

3. Ken on December 18, 2009 at 14:28

It never ceases to amaze me how wedded people can get to their ignorance.

Surprised you didn’t throw an obligatory f-bomb in your post to balance your extreme civility on the Amazon forum.

Keep up the good work.
    regards,
    Ken

• Richard Nikoley on December 18, 2009 at 14:39

I’m on my best behavior, Ken. Maybe it’s the season. 🙂

4. Guy on December 18, 2009 at 16:15

Excellent synopsis, Richard, and well put. Fuckin’ awesome!

5. Mark D on December 19, 2009 at 14:12

Fuckety, fucking, fuck…. I’m impressed with your argument and the fact that you did not lose your temper with these “knowlesmen”.