Some Days You Just Don’t Feel Like Blogging

So I built a store instead.

More organization & categorization to come soon. As many know, anything you buy off that, I get a little piece of. I’ll also be taking down the ads over on the right sidebar in favor of this approach.

1. Lute Nikoley on March 21, 2010 at 18:06

That’s a great idea, I wish you great success.

2. John Campbell on March 22, 2010 at 10:34

That is cool – first Amazon store like that I have seen – brilliant.

Question – what about Canadians? Can we order things from amazon.ca and you get the credit? I guess some Brits etc would have the same question about amazon.uk.

I am a bookaholic although I am in a twelve step program right now to catch up on my reading. I would love to support your website with my purchases when I resume.

Let us non-Americans know how it might work. Good luck with the program. It is great to lay out all your recommendations. I look forward to seeing your cookbook there in the future!

• Richard Nikoley on March 22, 2010 at 12:53

As far as I know, there’s no way to do any of this which is a real shame. It’s so dumb, too. And it’s probably that way only because of various laws & regs.

• John Campbell on March 22, 2010 at 13:42

Well with our dollar now it may make sense for us to order more from the American side anyway, but when you just gotta have that book as soon as possible…

I believe that Amazon is Amazon wherever they sell the book, so it strikes me that it should be easy for them to track a purchase and give you the credit if I arrived at the Canadian site through your store. But what do I know – logic doesn’t always rule. And it could be some goofy regulation – nothing in that sphere can surprise

Keep us fereners up to date if things change so we can give you the credit for our purchases and good luck with your store there.

3. Steve on March 22, 2010 at 13:28

I don’t see Lierre Keith’s book in the store.

• Richard Nikoley on March 22, 2010 at 13:31

It’s the 2nd one, right next to Primal Blueprint.

• Steve on March 22, 2010 at 15:10

Sorry,
        I must have taken a stupid pill today.
        Doh.

4. Robert in Norcal on March 22, 2010 at 17:36

Great assemblage. One-stop shopping of all the important tomes. Look forward to seeing a book with the author, Richard Nikoley someday.

5. Katelyn on March 24, 2010 at 18:07

Nice, Richard! I would cut off my arm before I bought anything by Jimmy Moore, Mr. Frankenfood. He is a shame to the idea of low carb. But otherwise I like it and love the blog!

• Richard Nikoley on March 24, 2010 at 18:15

Katelyn:

You’re free to associate and trade with whom you wish. And me too.

I tend to be very careful with whom I exclude. After all, even you probably have tons more in common with Jimmy that with the “towell head” at your local 7-11. Do you treat him the same way, at 2am, when you may be in need of something?

6. circle on August 26, 2010 at 22:53

chiffon wedding dresses as well as mask LengthMost Mormoideas, or modest brides, focus on the designer
    in their wedding planning, moreover at that moment mori lee chiffon wedding dress store representing a matching obscure more or less for instance an afterthought, except in attendance is in fact a assortment extra headed for wedding obscure variety than meets the eye.Though a obscure bottle technically ensue a few length, chiffon wedding dress bolero
    sually deal out wedding veils hooked on three universal categories