My Podcast Interview at Paleo Weekly: My Evil Plot, Revealed

This is a different sort of podcast interview, I think, from my previous ones that focussed primarily on my path of weight loss and various health and fitness issues within the Paleo and Primal world.

Hank Garner, who interviewed me here for his own low-carb oriented site, and Steve Cooksey of Diabetes Warrior, have teamed up to create a new resource, Paleo Weekly, that seeks to offer a weekly podcast dealing with issues within the Paleo community.

Here’s the link to my hour-long interview, with me fielding questions from both Hank and Steve.

I particularly enjoyed the exchange because for once, it wasn’t about my own ideas on health, but more about my ideas on blogging, how I deal with dissent, how I handle commenters; in short, why I do what I do. My evil plot, revealed.

From there, we get into discussing some specific controversies and controversial posts, I hate on reenactment a bit and discuss a few other odds & ends.

So if you’re inclined, give it a listen.

Later: For instance and as an example of part of what I discuss in the interview, "PrimalProfesor" says in a comment on the last post about the Raw Vegan Live Debate: "I hope for the primal community’s sake you get your arse handed to you." Pure gold.

And if you like it, let it be known using the Facebook and Twitter buttons at top. And if you don’t, just keep quiet about it.

1. keithallenlaw on March 5, 2011 at 11:17

Thanks. I enjoyed hearing you on this cast.

2. Kris @ Kris Health Blog on March 5, 2011 at 16:28

I’m definitely gonna check this out tomorrow when I have the time, will be interesting to hear your thoughts on blogging since you’ve been in the game for a while and know what you’re talking about.

-Kris

3. Jeff on March 5, 2011 at 20:59

Good interview. Got two more sites bookmarked out of this. Thanks.

4. Lute Nikoley on March 5, 2011 at 22:00

I agree, great interview.

5. Joy on March 6, 2011 at 13:16

Enjoyed the interveiw :))

6. Brian Scott on March 6, 2011 at 15:29

By the gods, Richard, I think I much prefer your writing to your speaking. XD

7. Richard on March 8, 2011 at 09:21

Great interview, Richard. I’m looking forward to the debate.

8. Kim on March 9, 2011 at 06:57

Thanks for the link! I enjoyed the interview, and now as yet another podcast I subscribe to.

9. Alex Good on March 9, 2011 at 19:34

Enjoying the interview, but I was kind of expecting a deeper voice.

10. Richard Nikoley on March 9, 2011 at 21:41

Oh, shit must have slipped my mind. I’ll get right to work on it . [WTF file]

11. Curmujeon on March 13, 2011 at 19:20

Great interview. Best show that Steve and Hank have done so far. I like your take on the Paleo community. There’s many camps out there and they all have it working for them. Not everybody can afford pastured, organic meat all the time. The camps have more in common than many realize. My cubie is a raw foodist(not vegan, he eats raw eggs) and we even have some commonality.

Keep up the great blog!

12. […] back last week when I posted about my most recent podcast interview (My Podcast Interview at Paleo Weekly: My Evil Plot, Revealed), I didn't really reveal the whole Evil Plot in that podcast. That was just to make you think I did […]

13. […] out his evil plots were to inspire vigorous discussion in his comment section and improve the health of young […]

14. Elang on March 2, 2020 at 08:58

Holy, your voice is really great, glad to know the podcast even better