Exercise, or Foreplay? You Decide.

tumblr mbee0j2htN1rhkfhko1 500

But does it matter?

1. Chris Hynes on December 7, 2012 at 09:40

Either way, hot! Doing a planche pushup has been a goal of mine for awhile, but that takes it to another level.

• Erik on December 8, 2012 at 15:10

I’m most of the way to full planche pushups after working at it for over a year, and… That guy’s not even doing a planche.

Another level my ass, he’s got his body posted on his elbows. I forget what that position is called but every kid in the theater club back in highschool was able to do that on the edge of the stage. The theater club.

I’m more impressed with the girl.

• Richard Nikoley on December 8, 2012 at 17:19

“That guy’s not even doing a planche.”

Can you do a proper one with level of distraction? More important question: would you want to?

• Erik on December 9, 2012 at 13:59

Hey, if it works, it works!

2. A.B. Dada on December 7, 2012 at 10:03

This is my goal for 2013.

I’m thankful I have a gal who can do her part in my madness.

Also, everything a man does is foreplay. Everything.

• Elenor on December 8, 2012 at 09:30

{Tee hee hee}

3. LeonRover on December 7, 2012 at 10:21

Mark Twain –

“If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.”

• Mike B on December 7, 2012 at 12:20

john mellencamp

nothing matters and what if it did

• Richard Nikoley on December 7, 2012 at 13:04

Mike B

See the title of my next post…and before I even knew of the first John Mellencamp reference in my comments ever.

• Mike B on December 7, 2012 at 13:07

Big fan since 8th grade wish he would stay out of politics though

• Richard Nikoley on December 7, 2012 at 13:08

Leon Rover.

It might interest you to know that I recently had a lengthy email back & forth with an old church lady who was a teacher at our Fundamentalist Baptist Christian School like 30-40 years ago.

She read some of my blog and wondered whereof comes my vulgarity.

I told her I learned of the delight of it via MT, in the required English Lit reading at the school.

To her credit, she came back citing Martin Luther, clarifying that it was still not her cup of tea.

Life is a joy, every now and then, eh?

• LeonRover on December 7, 2012 at 14:07

Hmm, “Fundament” was Victorian English used intead of Anglo-Saxon “Arse” and American “Ass”.

The serendipity of association strike again – MT’s mind &matter – mind & body – latest Economist on “PsychoSomatic Medecine”. An interesting article on the vagal nerve beloved by Jack “Mother Evolution” Kruse.

“Think yourself well.
        You can. But it helps to think well of yourself in the first place”
        . . . . .
        “More generally, doctors in the ancient world had a saying: “a healthy mind IN a healthy body”. This sort of work suggests that though this proverb is true, a better one might be, “a healthy mind FOR a healthy body”.”

• Richard Nikoley on December 7, 2012 at 14:20

Meh

We have always been mind & body. The first task (in the Western world because the Easterners have seemed to place the false dichotomy in reasonable context) is to toss of smart morons..

Just Do It.

…Yea, plug for my latest post and no comment action, yet.

4. rob on December 7, 2012 at 13:03

The remarkable thing is he’s never even met that woman, he came across her in that position and thought “What the hell …”

• Richard Nikoley on December 7, 2012 at 13:14

rob

If that’s the case, best pickup ever.

5. Contemplationist on December 7, 2012 at 13:17

That can’t be good for that girl’s spine

• Denis on December 7, 2012 at 14:55

Contemplationist-

You’ve clearly never practiced yoga.