Go PaleoHacks; So Glad I Promoted It

Back in the summer of 2009 I had lunch with Patrick Vlaskovits. …I’ve since joined him for a number of lunches & dinners here and there when he’s around, most recently with other folks—like Dave Asprey, Dr BG (twice), Brent Pottenger, etc.

But sometime after our initial meeting he pitched me a couple of ideas.

One was for PaleoHacks. I’m proud to have been the very first promoter of it, quickly helping it to attain some momentum which never stopped. Of course, it has long since had its own momentum, but I’ll never regret helping give it an initial push from thousands of readers…probably many long since gone from both this blog and PH.

At long last, that investment is beginning to pay off just as I would love it too, the most.

Bwahahahaha!

Update: Oh, I see the thread has been closed. Now that’s disappointing for an attention whore like me!

1. rob on December 3, 2012 at 13:48

I saw a question there once by someone who was concerned about the buoyancy of his bowel movements.

• Richard Nikoley on December 3, 2012 at 13:56

Fortunately, over the years I seem to have been spared most of the people who can do almost nothing but talk about their shit.

Paleo I don’t care: I don’t want to hear about your shits and I’m not going to tell you about mine. Mkay?

2. Richard Nikoley on December 3, 2012 at 11:51

Here’s what I put out in the socialsphere about this post:

“I love bad attention the best. If in life, you can’t manage to piss off a whole bunch of people very badly, enough to state it publicly then you are irrelevant. Your life is irrelevant. Every one of the comments linked in that post is worth 10 times to me what every “I love you, Richard” comment I get on my blog is worth.”

3. jonw on December 3, 2012 at 13:03

I love the unintended irony in those comments. You’re a “victim” “the durian rider of paleo” “lash out against women only” and apparently worst of all in somebody’s mind — “trying to look like an alpha male.”

If these are the folks who don’t like you, you must be doint something right.

• Richard Nikoley on December 3, 2012 at 13:07

Wait til my next post. I just had to rant about the increasing percentage of worthless paleo pussy morons—90% of all newbies over the last 2-3 years by my estimation. Sisson is welcome to all their worthless asses.

4. lara on December 4, 2012 at 09:00

[Just another stupid bitch, deleted. -RN]