Solid Lesson Learned: Drama is Bullshit

Since swearing off last year’s drama in one of my firsts posts of the year and sticking to it, I have been justly rewarded.

Screen Shot 2013 01 23 at 9 35 35 AM
30 Days of Visits & Page Views

I’m very comfortable with a solid mission in front of me, using the capital I’ve accumulated over the years: reaching out to people to be a bit of a help to eat, think, and move around better. It’s that simple.

Done spending & squandering capital. Now I’m reinvesting.

1. Travis Steward on January 23, 2013 at 09:57

Congrats Richard. I’m looking forward to reading more of the uniquely interesting content you come up with. You’re really the only one in the paleo-sphere with the right background and experience to produce it.

2. Gordon Shannon on January 23, 2013 at 10:03

Congrats. What’s the distinction between red and yellow?

• Richard Nikoley on January 23, 2013 at 10:04

Yellow is the visits and red is the added page views that visitors stuck around to click on.

3. EF on January 23, 2013 at 12:53

Your efforts on the front lines will be missed.

• Richard Nikoley on January 23, 2013 at 13:01

“Your efforts on the front lines will be missed.”

Begging the question.

“front lines?” Whotta laf.

4. EF on January 23, 2013 at 13:09

The battle against certain folks of the feminine persuasion. A male advocate was and is needed.

• Richard Nikoley on January 23, 2013 at 13:26

You call those “front lines?”

I call then a distraction I’m over with. Fun while it lasted, but I don’t have a terrier mindset.

• Erik on January 24, 2013 at 06:58

Advocate males by being a damn meaningful one. Or are you of the same victim-by-sex mindset as those you criticize?

If Richard makes good on his mission, he is being a meaningful male. Drama is a tiresome sideshow.

5. Ed on January 23, 2013 at 14:53

Those losers have no readership, anyway. They could not be more boring.

When you fight with them, it gives them a reason to live.

“Terrier” is a great metaphor. They are Rat Terriers. Or maybe Chihuahuas.

6. aminoKing on January 23, 2013 at 19:48

Good job. The money/goodwill could you could (potentially) make from a constructive persona/profile/attitude will far outweigh the (potential) money you could make from a negative stance.

7. Rob on January 25, 2013 at 17:25

Good fucking job man! .. you are appreciated ..