Jim Carrey the “Talkin’ Ass”

I love how these faux elite assholes are getting it right up the ass these days. Keep it coming Remy. You’re fuckin’ brilliant. The vid is about 1 minutes & 30 seconds. Watch it for the team.

Jim Jim Jim. Stick to what you’re good at, m’kay?

1. Leigh on March 28, 2013 at 08:11

Add this “talking ass” to the list:

Steve O:

STFU…er…Jackass.

2. WC on March 28, 2013 at 09:25

Jim Carrey’s personal politics can be offputting, but the man overall has proven himself. There’s room in my world for him. 🙂

No room for his BS though. I don’t even need to watch the vid, though I’m certain it is convincing.

• Richard Nikoley on March 28, 2013 at 10:28

WC

Only reason I bother. Like I said. “Jim Jim Jim.”

3. WC on March 28, 2013 at 09:53

ok so i watched it. awesome 🙂

4. Carole AKA CarbsaneR on March 28, 2013 at 12:14

Still love him in Ace Ventura!

5. WC on March 29, 2013 at 09:42

Elenor, I got into a facebook debate this morning about a similar situation:

Oh, Mac.

6. Elenor on March 29, 2013 at 05:57

I’m always amazed at how many people think so many actors have something wise to say: mostly, actors are people who either *dropped out* of school, or spent most of their school days in plays and auditions. Sure, there are some FEW who have gone back and gotten actual education… but most? Are high-school grads or high school drop-outs! Sad and scary.

7. LEM on March 31, 2013 at 06:20

Good one. Although the performer should have stuck to the topic he may be more familiar with (gun laws, constitution, etc.) and not strayed into an arena he has little knowledge about, vaccination. It’s perhaps a bit too ad hominem.

That reminds me…history unveiled: