The All New & Improved Cuntosphere

I deleted all the cunty posts and comments on the blog from last week going way back, leaving only references in place to The New Project. Did it in a moment of alcoholic psychosis. Why? Well, folks will have differing views on my true motivations and I’ll bet some even come close to the mark, but most importantly for me: they’re old even when new. Time to switch things up.

And so, it’s time for a whole…New & Improved…Cuntosphere!

I have corollaries for you: “cuntlaboration” (cunts collaborating within the cuntosphere). How about “cuntaberration” (cunts being cunts)? But what’s New & improved? …

Grasshopper:  it’s not gender specific! (Can I get cheering? Because, after all, it’s very important that one single woman presumptuously counts every personal insult against her own obvious cunt-y-ness as an insult to all women. How convenient. Problem solved. See?)

It’s a veritable orgy of neologisms, today, folks. Step right up. Don’t be shy, because after all, that’s the chief aim of the cuntosphere in their cuntlaboration-aberration: to make you gun shy, as well and most especially, other popular bloggers. Put you on the defensive, because someone has the audacity to use just words and double down.

Everyone gets to decide for themselves. Everyone gets to be as stupid as they want. Everyone gets to go to hell in their own go-cart.

But no matter which path you choose, it’s probably not really going to matter to anyone else beyond “yea, Richard is Richard” or whatever else any particular day brings, once I decide to write something in the interest of love & hate, which are essentially the same to me.

The cuntosphere now demands that I be “denounced.” …Funny word; can’t ever recall using it in my own real life. …Anyway, folks I’m friendly with and who are friendly with me get this awesome deal from the cuntosphere: “denounce Richard publicly even though you may like him for whatever reason, and we’ll stop being such cunts.” What a deal!!! Who’s signing up? Implicit in that, is: not only do you have to pretend publicly that you don’t privately like Richard for whatever personal reasons, but that you now hold cunts you secretly agree are a bun’ch’a cunts—though you’d never say—in higher esteem.

What. A. Deal.

Guess what happens if everyone who’s anyone in the paleosphere aquiesces to the demands of the cuntosphere? (click images to enlarge)

Screen Shot 2013 03 28 at 11 30 33 AM
Last 30 days. See any high profile bloggers in that top 4 there?
Screen Shot 2013 03 28 at 8 06 20 AM
Email in last night

Not much changes, and I continue to blog every day about what I love & what I hate. Everyone is still just as free to read it, not, denounce me, comment, or whatever they care to do on that particular day and particular moment in time.

The cuuntosphere needs to get a life, because I obviously have one that’s far from contingent upon sparing with that same cuntosphere—though it’s obviously fun and spikes the traffic.

So in closing, I referenced how The New & Improved Cuntosphere was not gender specific, right? While there are many, let’s just single out Travis Culp, frequent commenter on Evelyn’s blog. I don’t know for sure, girls, but it seems to me that the Real Women of the world might have so much fun with mangyna references, requesting tips on how how he does his Brazillian, etc.

Alright, meander about with some sense of what they fuck you’re doing, and what you really want out of this one-time shot at a so-called life.

Until next time…which won’t be long at all.

1. lucy on March 28, 2013 at 12:43

Richard what the Hell are you on about? Seriously.

Love your posts on nutrition, paleo, etc. you even got me eating liver!!! But this is ridiculous! And frankly, inane.

2. lucy on March 28, 2013 at 12:44

Are you ok… Like, in the head?

3. Richard Nikoley on March 28, 2013 at 13:26

“Seriously.”

You get to be as “serious” as you like, but that doesn’t make it’s worth more than a runny shit to me, just because you make an invocation you’ve found that 99% of the world’s cowering morons jump up an take notice with.

Nobody get’s to say “seriously” to me and have it taken seriously unless the actually ‘slain themselves.

“Seriously” is just fancy hand waving.

“But this is ridiculous! And frankly, inane.”

“Frankly” is not any better. Deaf ears, girlfriend.

“Are you ok… Like, in the head?”

Holy shit I fucking hope not, at least by your apparent standards.

4. Richard Nikoley on March 28, 2013 at 14:17

Lucy:

Almost forgot.

“you even got me eating liver!!!”

In some circles, my behavior would be taken as far more sane than eating liver…..

5. Dan on March 28, 2013 at 14:24

I’m amused…….

6. myc on March 28, 2013 at 14:36

Just now the needle on the meter tipped completely over to “Batshit Crazy”. Too bad too. I used to like reading your stuff.

• Richard Nikoley on March 28, 2013 at 14:51

“Too bad too. I used to like reading your stuff.”

So sorry. I can’t say that the feeling is mutual.

7. Aaron Ashmann (halotek) on March 28, 2013 at 16:00

Honestly, I’m surprised so many people have there opinions on how you should “behave” yourself in the public forum. <—– funny thing is, your blog is private.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I hope you always just say what your want to say and not sugar coat shit. I'm not too worried! I believe you (as in any anybody) can be a nice guy and still say all kinds of stuff that will enrage people. Most people need to get a thicker skin. If an individual lets others peoples' words hurt them, I just don't think they are looking at the situation in the right light.

8. I Collect Smart People | Free The Animal on March 28, 2013 at 16:20

[…] SEE OUR RECOMMENDED BOOKS, FILMS, KITCHEN TOOLS, FOOD, AND DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS AT AMAZON.COM ← The All New & Improved Cuntosphere […]

9. Richard Nikoley on March 28, 2013 at 16:54

Aaron.

Welcome to my collection. 🙂

(See my latest post)

10. R on March 28, 2013 at 18:56

Haha Cuntosphere.

This makes me want to start a blog so I can also make a Cuntosphere post. It’s gonna catch on, seriously.

Haha

11. Ash Simmonds on March 28, 2013 at 18:57

My girlfriend was recently admonished by her boss for sending an office email and “using the Christmas word without the ‘mas’ part” as it may be offensive.

So there you go – a new word (and festive season) for you so as not to offend: Cuntmas

12. Jay Jay on March 28, 2013 at 19:24

I denounce thee!

I denounce thee!

I denounce thee!

There now. We’re denounced.

13. Indy on March 28, 2013 at 20:28

Poor Melissa, first she accuses Robb Wolf of “digging in his heels”, now Mark Sisson is “digging in his heels” too. How many ways do people have to tell her “you’re not the boss of me” (or Paleo) before she buys a clue?

14. Joseph Fetz on March 28, 2013 at 21:41

I don’t think that these people would last long in Europe.

15. Richard Nikoley on March 28, 2013 at 22:04

Yea, I saw that, Indy. Here’s what’s funny. I wasn’t even aware that Mark Frauenfelder of BoingBoing took the link away while leaving the post up. Anyone with a brain cell can easily find my blog since my name and blog name are mentioned anyway. The traffic had already come and gone anyway (nothing like the no soap, no poo post) and after the banning I didn’t go back and check the comment threads.

Funnier still? Mark and I exchanged emails about it, kinda like “oh well” and we’ve exchanged an email since having to do with a History channel program he was on. And he still follows me on Twitter.

I checked that comment thread and guess what I found, from November, about 3 days after the post went up on BB? Guess who?

“…But yes, Richard Nikoley’s writings are frequently misogynistic and they’d only have to scroll down a few posts to see hateful anti-Muslim bigotry, fat hatred, and demonizations of people for voting, so I have a hard time believing BoingBoing’s editors didn’t know. I did create PaleoDrama in response to Richard’s bullying of me and others. Just like on this thread, he started on me after I dared criticize the shallow pseudo-scientific garbage he peddles. It’s pretty interesting that this post on internet bullying of women would be on the same blog featuring RIchard’s posts .

BTW the person (“MelissaM69″) who is posting in this thread is not me and is one of the many commenters from Richard’s blog who posts hateful sexually harassing comments about me constantly, which Richard won’t delete even though he deletes any that criticize him. I use my official Disqus account for all my posts.”

~~~

It defies belief. Every silly bit of cunt-speak imaginable, every ounce of victimhood possible.

16. Tom on March 28, 2013 at 22:34

Melissa is hilarious. She wields the M word as if accusing someone of misogyny is some kind of magic spell that makes people’s testicles shrivel up and drop off.

But if there really were such a spell, Travis Culp is what might result from its application. 🙂

17. marie on March 28, 2013 at 22:56

Richard, for your new dictionary : cuntankerous 😉

18. Richard Nikoley on March 28, 2013 at 23:56

There we go. Any others?

19. Jen on March 29, 2013 at 05:24

Since I started reading your blog, I’ve stayed the hell away from all this shit, although it is amusing to read about your account of it 🙂 Alas, it’s just not worth my time and effort. I have more important things to be doing.

20. Dragos on March 29, 2013 at 08:01

Good one.

Martin Berkhan coined the term “fuckarounditis” (he mentioned you there), now you come up with “cuntosphere” and “cuntolaboration”. You two have a lot in common, like deleting posts.

Also, there’s some bad karma around the fitness blogs lately:

Bret Contreras vs Lyle McDonald
    Martin Berkhan vs Lyle McDonald and Alan Aragon
    Yourself vs the two cunts

I’ll cook some meazza and enjoy the show

21. Jen on March 29, 2013 at 09:12

Just thought of another “cunt” word. Melissa and Evelyn must think this is all “cuntilicious” being involved in the “cuntosphere”.

22. Jane on March 30, 2013 at 04:02

Well Richard I am going to join the party and start harrassing you. Remember I suggested you might have iron overload in your liver? You ignored me. You know how c*nts hate being ignored.

I am now going to suggest you might have iron overload in your brain too. If you’ve eaten a lot of meat all your life, this really is a possibility. You would have deficiencies for manganese and copper which prevent the damage iron can cause. Please Richard, start eating foods that have a lot of copper and manganese. I think your milk diet is a good idea, except that milk is so low in copper. Could you drink it with cocoa powder it it? Cocoa is very high in copper. Blueberries and pineapple are very high in manganese.

23. Richard Nikoley on March 30, 2013 at 07:28

“Well Richard I am going to join the party and start harrassing you. ”

It’d be a boring life otherwise.

24. Jane on March 31, 2013 at 06:49

You don’t mind? Can I ask you again then please, have you had your iron levels tested? You probably think I am joking about iron overload, but I’m not. There is much evidence suggesting iron overload is the primary cause of Alzheimer’s, for instance, and the proteins responsible for iron export from the brain are copper proteins. Fatty liver disease appears to be caused by iron overload in the liver, due to copper deficiency.
    ‘ A role for low hepatic copper concentrations in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease’
    ‘Copper availability contributes to iron perturbations in human nonalcoholic fatty liver disease’

25. Richard Nikoley on March 31, 2013 at 08:21

Jane

Iron is on my lists of tests to do in a few months when I get to me goal of 160-165 (estimated, I’ll know it when I get there) and then a few weeks of normal paleo eating + milk to stable out.

If fatty liver is a surrogate for a potential iron problem then I doubt one will present. See here:

26. Jane on April 1, 2013 at 06:49

Thanks Richard, that’s a great help. I will leave you in peace now.

27. Carole AKA CarbSaneR on April 12, 2013 at 11:14

Cool post, Richard! My vote goes to marie’s cuntankerous.
    In an effort to invent an equally witty cunt-related word, I googled and came up with this website:
    http://youparklikeacunt.com/ which I find amusing.

I may not be a cunt but I’m a really shit parker.

28. marie on April 12, 2013 at 11:53

I’m jumping in here Carole, oh my!
    You wish to trade cuntological neologisms with Jane and me? 😀
    Well, how can we help laughing, eh? After all, those women have been a fighting in a cuntessentially priggish way.

Having attended a British school for part of my k-13, I really appreciate that site you linked. They just relish their swearing in a way few other cultures do … and get to exercise it apparently quite a lot with their parking problems!