Boston II

Damn fine police work, laddies & gentlemen. You made quick work of that. Good show all around.

That is all.

1. Natalie on April 20, 2013 at 09:52

I live a in a town neighboring Watertown. Didn’t see a single police car in our area yesterday. I assume they all were in Watertown. You could probably rob a store and get away with it without breaking a sweat.

2. Eddie Mitchell on April 20, 2013 at 10:18

America allows these brothers in, gives them a chance of a great education, gives them a chance in life they would not have received elsewhere, and killing people is how they repay the generosity. Jeez it’s a crazy world.

3. Dan on April 20, 2013 at 10:49

So sad all round. What the hell made them do that.

4. Richard Nikoley on April 20, 2013 at 10:51

“What the hell made them do that.”

Well, from the smatterings of news I heard via NPR yesterday afternoon, they probably got the one alive that will yield most easily the most information. A good thing.

5. Dan on April 20, 2013 at 11:14

Yes this is my take on it too. But by all accounts the people who knew him said he was lovely. Of course that clearly doesn’t mean he was but just the psychology behind it. How can you seperate yourself from knowing you killed people including a little kid.

6. Steve W on April 20, 2013 at 11:57

Invade the world, invite the world…

7. LeonRover on April 20, 2013 at 12:48

“What made them do it?”

Before the faces were identified etc., my own Hibernian conspiracy had “free ‘Whitey’ Bulger” as the motive.