Over Easy Eggs, Maggots

Get it right, Dammit. First video in a long while, on the fly and serendipitous. I swear a whole lot in the video, if you’re into that kinda thing.

Later, maggots.

1. RRJ on July 17, 2013 at 22:08

“video is private”

2. Bo Hop on July 17, 2013 at 22:15

Says the video is “private”

• Richard Nikoley on July 17, 2013 at 23:00

Sorry, gentlemen. Fixed.

I actually unchecked the “make private box” on iMovie before publishing but hey, Apple and Mac is getting so awful in its rush to have you “computing” all day long instead of just get shit done, I might as well go back to Bill’s place.

They are both getting worse and worse.

3. Amish Paul on July 18, 2013 at 06:09

Almost put the hot pan on the formica, for a sober reminder.

4. Matt on July 18, 2013 at 09:12

Growing up, my Dad would make breakfast every Sunday morning. He made the eggs on a griddle and they came out like just like this. Of course, in PA we had a sizable portion of scrapple to go with them – nice and crispy brown on the outside and warm in the middle as well.

5. Austin Pitts on July 18, 2013 at 12:15

Awesome! First time hearing your voice and it reminds me of Sam Axe on Burn Notice. Coincidentally he was in the Navy also

6. RRJ on July 18, 2013 at 17:56

Pitched tent @ 4:45.

Good stuff.

7. wayne on July 19, 2013 at 07:27

Looks great except the use of the non-stick pans. Those things are evil. Why not use a cast iron pan? Will try it and report back.

8. Dr. Curmudgeon Gee on July 20, 2013 at 17:44

doesn’t butter burn very easily? then for high heat, you’d need more butter than other fat. but i suppose that’s what like, brown caramelized.
    i use bacon fat.

(decaf, decaf)

9. Ulfric Douglas on July 22, 2013 at 08:01

So if cafes and suchlike are doing overeasy eggs wrong, what’re they doing that’s different to yours?

10. […] a lark. …Frankly, I'm a bit pissed that I got only one at-a-boy for Bad Company in my video about Over Easy Eggs for You Maggots, but numerous taunts over the Toto. That was basically the end of Pandora for me. Fail. I fucked up […]