Status Quo Politics; Helpful Updates

Many are familiar with my “Land of the Free” updates that I’ve done for years, even predating Paleo…where I highlight recent developments that underscore and “foundationalize” our God given “freedoms”—Praise Jesus. I do that primarily to laf at so-called Christians, who see the Republican party as their modern day Messiah…because they can’t seem to live a human life without fantasizing about a Lord, to whom they can be pathetic whores, groveling in his “important” midst. Republican moron whores: You’re Dismissed. Now, onto the Democrats.

Obama the Messiah is a commie, so I don’t generally touch too much on the Democrat hand waving over that—they’re only always looking for a better commie. But here’s how I would do it...if...I were to spend much time on the other half of the general moron.

Parliament of Whores Update

I won’t even get started on how Obama killing women, children, and other non-combatants via ground troops and drone strikes is different than Bush doing so—even though he campaigned largely on that lie, to whores and democrats—and I love being redundant.

Lawmakers Who Upheld NSA Phone Spying Received Double the Defense Industry Cash

The numbers tell the story — in votes and dollars. On Wednesday, the House voted 217 to 205 not to rein in the NSA’s phone-spying dragnet. It turns out that those 217 “no” voters received twice as much campaign financing from the defense and intelligence industry as the 205 “yes” voters.

Hoist By Their Own Petard Update

IRS Employees Union Is ‘Very Concerned’ About Being Required To Enroll In Obamacare’s Health Insurance Exchanges

In the private sector, many workers are concerned about losing their employer-sponsored health insurance coverage, and being dumped into Obamacare’s subsidized insurance exchanges. Two weeks ago, representatives of three large labor unions fired off a harsh letter to Democratic leaders in Congress, complaining that Obamacare would “shatter…our hard-earned health benefits” and create “nightmare scenarios” for their members. Today, we learn that the National Treasury Employees Union—the union that includes employees of the Internal Revenue Service—is asking its members to write letters to their Congressmen, stating that they are “very concerned” about legislative efforts requiring IRS and Treasury employees to enroll in the Obamacare exchanges.

I hope you all fucking choke to death on Obama care, eat shit, and die. And, I sincerely want to have a Great Depression reset: soup lines. I’m fucking serious because absolutely nothing will get through your fucking stupidity other than survival pressure, at this point.

Try to pawn it off on business again, the next time. And if you are successful in doing that, then there will be more soup lines down the road until you finally get a clue, or you die—either of which I’m perfectly happy with. …OK, I lied. I’m happier with the the latter.

Change Update

aka, “The Most Transparent Administration in History Update”

I still recall driving to work up to Sun Microsystems, to do tech support on SUN workstations in French for Les Quebecois, at 4:30am…so as to be there by 5 when they were going to work at 8 in Quebec. This was ’91/’92, and KGO 810 had always had their commie mascot/pet, Ray Taliaferro, on for that slot where only zombies listen. This was in the runup to the ’92 Bush/Clinton, and by that time it was pretty clear what was going to happen.

“Chaaaaaaaaaaaaange. Chaaaaaaaaaaange.” That’s what he would echo over and over like a simple retard—where he could be completely excused.

Obama Promises, Including Whistleblower Protections, Disappear From Website

Amid the Obama administration’s crackdown against whistleblowers, Change.gov, the 2008 website of the Obama transition team laying out the candidate’s promises, has disappeared from the internet.

The Sunlight Foundation notes that it last could be viewed on June 8, which was two days after the first revelations from Edward Snowden (who had then not yet revealed himself) about the NSA’s phone surveillance program. One of the promises Obama made on the website was on “whistleblower protections:”

Often the best source of information about waste, fraud, and abuse in government is an existing government employee committed to public integrity and willing to speak out. Such acts of courage and patriotism, which can sometimes save lives and often save taxpayer dollars, should be encouraged rather than stifled. We need to empower federal employees as watchdogs of wrongdoing and partners in performance. Barack Obama will strengthen whistleblower laws to protect federal workers who expose waste, fraud, and abuse of authority in government. Obama will ensure that federal agencies expedite the process for reviewing whistleblower claims and whistleblowers have full access to courts and due process.

But this is the nature of commies. They can’t deal with actual facts on the ground. They never conclude: “hey, maybe there’s something wrong with my ideas, maybe even my idiot mind.” Nope. Everyone needs to chaaaaaaaaaange, so they can somehow try to deal with a new set of facts and hopefully ‘jackpot’ it. Morons. The only way to jackpot that, is to cash in—and you have the other updates for that, provided you’re ready to go from idiot gambler to smart whore.

….Oh, well. It’s just another day of resignation in “The Land of the Free.”

1. A.B. Dada on July 27, 2013 at 13:10

“I hope you all fucking choke to death on Obama care, eat shit, and die.”

Eating shit has health benefits.

Can we start changing this phrase to “eat wheat, and die” going forward?

2. Richard Nikoley on July 27, 2013 at 13:15

AB

Ha: Well, I’ve been anto wheat for a long time, but pro shit eating—just wanting to help my vegan friends—since 2010.

Ha, it’s great to have deep archives. You should push that one out to your FB peeps.

3. tt on July 27, 2013 at 18:16

Not sure if you’re aware of it Rich, but many of us have contracts with our employers that enable our employer to fire us if we visit a website with a picture of a dick on it. To be clear, by dick, I mean a picture of a penis, not you. Unfortunately I am no longer able to view your blog for fear of violating my employment contract. I don’t use the internet at home btw. Who would waste time sitting in front of a computer at home FFS?

4. tt on July 27, 2013 at 18:17

I still have Summer Tomato and Mark’s Daily Apple of course, but they’re not as much fun…

5. Beans McGrady on July 27, 2013 at 20:43
  6. EatLessMoveMoore on July 28, 2013 at 17:03

The most pressing political question, to me at least, is whether or not CarbSane plans to show at AHS13. We can send rovers to Mars but can’t seem to answer this simple question with any degree of certainty.

7. Richard Nikoley on July 28, 2013 at 17:52

Who’s we?

I know that she will not be speaking. Have no idea whether she will attend but without the speaking gig, I highly doubt it.

And, no, I had zero to do with her deletion from the speaking roster. Between her and AHS, I assume. But, I do know that she’s no longer on the roster because she will not be speaking.

8. moorerulz on July 29, 2013 at 02:18

Richard, will you be doing a book review of Jimmy Moore’s upcoming book? It’s released at the end of August I think.

• Richard Nikoley on July 29, 2013 at 07:28

Don’t know but we’ll see. I get sent about everything but only review stuff that really grabs me. The whole cholesterol thing is so 2009 by now.

9. TGR White on July 29, 2013 at 06:39

We already have soup lines but thanks to food stamps we don’t see them any more.

10. Contemplationist on July 29, 2013 at 08:35
  11. EatLessMoveMoore on July 29, 2013 at 12:40

2009 or not, Jimmy’s book is a pretty transparent attempt to justify his (abysmal) numbers. Colpo said it all already, anyway.

12. marie on July 29, 2013 at 13:08

Richard, depressing.
    The corruption endemic to the lobbying and campaign finance system has been blatantly obvious for decades now.
    So it’s willful blindness on the part of most people at this point.
    Maybe the majority will always need and rely on authoritarian systems so much that they close their eyes to reality while simultaneously justifying their support under the guise of ‘realistic’ compromise?

It’s worshiping authority either way, the ‘old world’ church and aristocracy having been exchanged for corporate statism here or a ‘peoples’ state elsewhere. Meanwhile all states are subject to a concentrated supra-national financial/monetary control, whereby states hand over trillions of dollars in taxpayer money to protected financial entities, all while fanning local nationalism. This is all done in the open, it is common knowledge. Yet it’s accepted, justified even.

So I’m thinking maybe that yen for authority is why state systems have come full circle, with the western world and foremost the U.S. living in Roman times, under the most powerful control mechanism known, the bread and circuses.
    Though with one important distinction, blood and gore have been exchanged for ding-dong and celebrity watching. Western states no longer slaughter their own citizens en masse, they just slaughter other states’ citizens and most in western countries also are not starving anymore, just dying of ‘diseases of civilization’.

Eerily enough, this ‘kinder gentler’ approach to jail may be the best yet – not prone to revolutions because it adequately feeds a majority and stops short of bringing people to the brink of desperation.

I hate to think it’s ‘human nature’ and it doesn’t mesh with what little we know of HG….but then, evolution didn’t stop then. Rather, could it perhaps have entered a vicious cycle, with the first most ‘successful’ societies based on subjugated people, which bred more such societies and therefore more such people and so changed the distribution of human traits towards a worshipful majority?

I mean, has all western ‘social progress’ just created a stronger and even self-perpetuating jail?
    Meh, dark musings on a cloudy day…. 😉

13. Stephen on August 3, 2013 at 05:15

Geez, politicians can be two-faced. I’m shocked. However, if you pay close enough attention you’ll see that it’s the republicans who moving heaven and earth to push us all back to medieval times.