Cool Kids Crew

Between Spain and France, that’s how the Cool kids Crew has fun ! Flying, partying, doing crazy stuff wherever it’s possible ! Life rocks !!!

2 minutes and change.

1. marie on August 30, 2013 at 21:15

Magnifique.
    Not only is the video gorgeous but to top it off, Lou and Fabien are subversively free, with their take on the coca-cola cursive script and more so on their site with the twist on the Dia slogan.
    Seuls les Français…. 😉
    I’ll be following them now, thank you!

2. Richard Nikoley on August 30, 2013 at 21:24

But you have to admit. Only French. That’s a problem. 🙂

3. marie on August 30, 2013 at 21:36

Hmmph! “Les autres” devraient s’informer …and if not, je m’en fous (comme il faut, eh?) 😀

4. Richard Nikoley on August 30, 2013 at 23:22

Normalment, je m’en fous et n’import qua. 🙂

5. CatherineAkaCate on August 31, 2013 at 19:41

I flew to Lake Havasu today, over the Topack Gorge and that was fairly cool.
    Needles highway is washed out from the storm
    Good thing I don’t eat potato starch though as I enjoy a nice quiet empty stomach at altitude. 😉

6. marie on September 3, 2013 at 18:31

Cate, that’s some beautiful scenery, thanks for the link.
    Meanwhile lady, you ain’t thought through the possible advantages of that TMI ‘noise’. Why just think, if you lose engine power, you got yourself some extra thrust, free of charge no less. True, you’d have to be an acrobat, but still….best reason yet to have a passenger!
    Have I convinced you to try potato starch this time? 😀