FTA Super Quick Hit: Mylee Cyrus and the MTV Awards

Don’t really give a shit that Will Smith & Family were actually NOT shocked…SHOCKED! about Mylee Cyrus’ very shitty trailer trash performance.

SHOCKED
SHOCKED!

Contrary to earlier reports, turns out that was for Lady Gaga, so one might say ‘Amazed,’ or something like that…because Gaga has her well established gig, is a mature woman…and… seems to me, has every gram of her feces consolidated, professionally. Gaga impresses me on levels. I love to see anyone rule a roost like she does.

Contrast.

BitchIsGood
Poseuse

I actually sat through it this morning on Internets. I couldn’t even muster disgust. But what do I know about any of that? I suppose it’s calculated to hit some sort of audience, the sum of whose pocket change equals millions.

Sad to see someone go so whore like that, so willingly, and right out in public.

1. Dale on August 26, 2013 at 15:36

I actually saw an article that says she is paleo now…not sure if it’s true or not

• Richard Nikoley on August 26, 2013 at 16:12

Dale, I have to confess that I hate this kind of thing. It’s non sequitur, irrelevant and eating Paleo is not a dispensationl pass for acting like a cheap tramp for millions of girls who look up to her, nor should it ever be.

So sorry, but shame on you.

2. Bill on August 26, 2013 at 15:09

Miley’s tongue doesn’t look very healthy… Just saying.

3. chester t. molester on August 26, 2013 at 16:26

Lotsa my buddies fappin’ to Hannah Montana reruns about now…

4. RobertVE on August 26, 2013 at 16:30

She wants to distance herself from her disney image. You may not like it, but it does seem to be working!

• Richard Nikoley on August 26, 2013 at 16:45

Robert.

What do I care that someone wants to look like a cheap whore and make millions off it? I didn’t call for anyone to stop it, if you’ll notice, but I realize that’s always what people assume. See, to criticize is now to call for worse people to come in and stop it.

Mylee Cyrus is making herself look like a cheap tramp. Everyone gets to be as stupid as they want, vote with as many dollars as they want. Go for it. Go whore and cheap tramp, like I give a shit. And BTW, thanks for giving me the economics libertarian school. That’s why I dismissed them 20 years ago. Perfectly capable of spending my own money on my own values and recommending others do likewise. All the Austrians and Chicago school doesn’t fit into a thimble of importance.

She’s a little tramp, trying to be as much of a tramp as she can be, and in my opinion it’s an awful thing to do given her stature.

5. Richard Nikoley on August 26, 2013 at 16:47

Chester.

Noted and irrelevant. They did it yesterday, the day before, and the day before. Yawn.

6. Dale on August 26, 2013 at 16:56

I’m with you Richard. I wasn’t justifying her behavior and I guess I figure any press is potentially good for the cause…

7. Richard Nikoley on August 26, 2013 at 17:13

Dale

We’re ok, but I don’t agree with that. I’m not and have never been a ‘enemy of my enemy is a friend’ kinda guy , automatically (same “principle” at work).

The only way I love whores, are honest whores.

8. Elliot on August 26, 2013 at 17:52

Bill: “Miley’s tongue doesn’t look very healthy….”

The fact that her tongue gyrations were so absurd as to be disturbingly reminiscent of Tardive dyskinesia probably worked against her goal of appearing sexually appealing. Performers from Madonna on down to pole dancers can do sexy things with their tongues, but jamming it out in the manner of getting swabbed for strep throat is not among those maneuvers.

The adults who sent her down this path by age 15 (Vanity Fair picture) and the people advising and managing her now have no scruples. They’re setting up a tragedy, like Faye Dunaway in “Network”.

9. Richard Nikoley on August 26, 2013 at 18:24

Elliot:

Word. Thanks for reminding me that she’s really kinda a victim, or pawn, and I’m not even sure of either word. I typically hate that sort of thing, but if you consider that a bunch of people stand to make millions off her, perhaps not so much. Which raises another issue. Rich people are never victims, not even kids who grew up in it.

10. RobertVE on August 27, 2013 at 02:46

Jesus richard, was that really all directed to me, because I didn’t give you THAT much to work with. Maybe you think I’m some other guy.

11. Richard Nikoley on August 27, 2013 at 04:43

@Robert

Inch. Mile. 🙂

@Wooo

I finally came up with the word, thanks. Disgusting didn’t cut it for me. Ugly. That’s it. The performance was ugly. She was ugly. And on purpose.

12. Richard Nikoley on August 27, 2013 at 11:12

BRC?

Anyway, do you have a ref? Someone shot me a link to The Blaze early in the day yesterday that reported it was for Cyrus. Once I got bored after some work and decided to blog this, I hit a follow-on post at The Blaze via Google that retracted it.

13. EatLessMoveMoore on August 28, 2013 at 05:54

I believe this is called slut-shaming, Richard.