Once again, here are my previous posts on resistant starch:
- Prepare for the “Resistant Starch” Assimilation; Resistance is Futile (180 Comments)
- Resistant Starch: 4-Letter Word? Nope. Goal: Create Mashed Potatoes A Diabetic Can Eat Every Day (452 Comments)
- Resistant Starch: Now We're Getting Somewhere (68 Comments)
- Resistant Starch: Now We're Getting Somewhere, Part 2 (35 links to research) (127 Comments)
- The FTA Resistant Starch Trial: N=75 +++ (58 Comments)
- Beans and the Second Meal Effect: Resistant Starch (36 Comments)
- Low GI Mashed Potatoes! and the Resistant Starch Content of Foods (24 Comments)
- How Resistant Starch via Potato Starch and Beans Helped a Type 2 Diabetic
Here's what resistant starch looks like, feeding your colonic gut bacteria (and how probiotics can actually survive the stomach & small intestine to get to where they're supposed to be).
Resistant Starch Granules Feeding Gut Bacteria
Here's another close to home anecdote.