Once again, here are my previous posts on resistant starch:
- Prepare for the “Resistant Starch” Assimilation; Resistance is Futile (180 Comments)
- Resistant Starch: Now We’re Getting Somewhere (68 Comments)
- Resistant Starch: Now We’re Getting Somewhere, Part 2 (35 links to research) (127 Comments)
- The FTA Resistant Starch Trial: N=75 +++ (58 Comments)
- Beans and the Second Meal Effect: Resistant Starch (36 Comments)
- Low GI Mashed Potatoes! and the Resistant Starch Content of Foods (24 Comments)
- How Resistant Starch via Potato Starch and Beans Helped a Type 2 Diabetic
Resistant Starch Granules Feeding Gut Bacteria
Click here to get the 7-page PDF. Here’s what Tim says:
- For myself and others I’ve corresponded with, it subsides in a couple of weeks.
- Even beans not properly prepared by soaking don’t give me much in the way of farts, anymore.
You’ll cure your ignorance. Stop being willfully stupid. So that’s a good thing.