Real Woman Update

Yea, yea, I know. It’s Fox News, and that automatiacally means that A does not equal A. Perhaps someone can arrange for this to be shown on CNN or MSNBC…or better yet: NPR; so that it will magically be correct and falsehoods will gain dispensation as facts.

Judge Jeanine Takes Obama to the Woodshed in This Scathing Tongue-Lashing

Laf, laf, laf. I’ll bet she’s just the sweetest thing in the world, so long as you have your shit together around her.

You’ll want to have your shit together around her.

1. John on November 24, 2013 at 22:16

I seriously have no idea what you’re trying to say.

2. Richard Nikoley on November 24, 2013 at 22:29

“you’re trying”

No, I actually said stuff.

If you don’t understand, not my prob. I can count about 3-4 comments like that in over 70,000 comments on nearly 3,700 posts in 10 years.

Perhaps you ought to look inward?

3. labbygail on November 24, 2013 at 22:47

I think it’s the wrong video…I’m seeing something about Apple’s Jonny Ive.

4. Richard Nikoley on November 24, 2013 at 23:04

labbygail

Do you mean I have to suck it up and apologize to John? FUCK! I HATE it when that happens. But it does and there is only one thing to do about it.

Yep. Video corrected and I added a link to the page it’s on.

I’m sorry, John, sir. Since the post focussed on the video, the post was incoherent and thus, incomprehensible.

You were right. I was wrong.

See everyone? How easy is that?

5. rob on November 25, 2013 at 04:39
  6. josef on November 25, 2013 at 10:26

What makes you believe that A equals A on CNN or MSNBC…or better yet: NPR? Are you serious?

7. Los on November 25, 2013 at 10:39

When the free market price of shoulder surgery is about $5,000 do you really need health insurance.

Lots of doctors are selling their medical practice to hospitals.
    However, other doctors are creating concierge practices and staying their own boss.

8. bob r on November 25, 2013 at 10:45

Her closing line: “You [Obama] are the one who is transparent and Americans see right through your lies.”

I suspect she is overly optimistic.

9. Richard Nikoley on November 25, 2013 at 12:10

Serious Josef? Read it again, perhaps you’ll get it.

10. Richard Nikoley on November 25, 2013 at 12:18

Damn right Los. I’m blogged about those guys at SCO a couple of times.

11. josef on November 25, 2013 at 12:58

U R right. My bad!

12. Richard Nikoley on November 25, 2013 at 13:25

Wow, two mea culpas in one comment thread. Gotta be a record.

13. Dr. Curmudgeon Gee on November 26, 2013 at 13:11

i think there will be many “medical vacations” to foreign countries (for those who can afford)

some would uninsured & just bargain for cheaper (market) prices for services.

then there will be those become “serfs” who are tied to shitty jobs just for the insurance provided by employers.

14. Kati on December 3, 2013 at 12:18

I loved this video and almost feel vindicated in what the judge was saying about Obama, since I’ve been saying he is a liar for a long time, even before he was ever elected into office the first time.