I doubt Crissy truly understood how to make this Richard smile a lot on a Friday, and get her troubles out there for a social hug and crowd sourced dose of ideas and help. You can guess how, and if you can’t, fuck off.
Good Afternoon Richard,
I started following you on Facebook a few weeks ago, I have noticed you post a lot about RS. I have looked at your website before I wrote you but could not find what it was looking for. Just curious, have you heard of anyone have success with RS with toddlers? I am very tempted to start giving my toddler 1/8 teaspoon per day and maybe working up after a couple weeks. I really think that she has horrible allergies. She was very ill for a long period with a kidney infection and had several rounds of antibiotics to eliminate it and the allergies have gotten so much worse, go figure. We give her a coconut kefir for probiotics. She is an incredibly picky eater so I have not yet been able to get her to try sauerkraut, but I am persistent in offering it to her 🙂
To the point, it’s hard to find literature on this being used in toddlers. Looking for guidance I suppose 🙂 I’m probably going to try either way, more and more foods are causing a rash.
If your were able to read this thank you for your time, if not, fuck off.
Yes, she added a “just kidding” to the end. That’s why I delayed about 2 hours publishing this. Had she just done it straight up, you’d already be reading it.
I’m no expert, of course, but there is wisdom in crowds, so I’ll kick it off.
- There is no such thing as a picky eater. This is my #1 loath. Never force, but don’t give alternatives. Kids are picky because they are manipulating you to give them only what they want, because you want them to have the universe. But they’re little proto-fucktards. Know nothings. They won’t starve to death. Don’t force, but when they get hungry, they will eat anything you provide, literally. Let her get hungry. The hunger drive is stronger than sex, and at her age, she doesn’t have that other one yet, and her second is your demonstrated approval as a sort of surrogate.
- When she hits puberty, whole other deal. This is why it’s preferable to have boys. Sorry. 🙁 You only have to worry about one penis, not all of them. But get the food sorted before then. Hopefully it makes a difference in healthy behavior because otherwise, you have a storm of a fucking nightmare in front of you.
- I digress.
- I find it funny when people ask whether the kids ought get probiotics, especially of a soil—fucking dirt—nature, when unless physically stopped, toddlers get more probiotics than any other people on earth because they touch everything including outright dirt and then put their hands in their mouths. Free the Little Animal.
- Everyone thinks that’s awful, because humans are forced-ignorant fucktards in the service of food, drug, and antibacterial manufacturers, now—not to mention prissy females who’d faint at the sight of semen—an unclean bodily fluid.
- I digress for a second time.
Alright, Crissy. Thanks for the email, the opportunity for me to have a little fun, and to create a bit of crowdsource info that you can use to figure shit out.
Now go fuck off. 🙂