Who Prefigured The Entire Microbiome Revolution?

Take a look and listen.

He’s certainly right about this. But, out of his mind about this.

1. Mitch on August 29, 2014 at 04:18

George Carlin, one of the best ever! I loved this one and shared it on a few fora in my native language as well.

Raw sewage _O_

2. Berneck on August 29, 2014 at 09:44

He’s definitely wrong about voting, but does make some valid points… Lol

3. Richard Nikoley on August 29, 2014 at 12:36

“He’s definitely wrong about voting”

Laf. Take the Red Pill, man.

4. Bernhard on August 29, 2014 at 13:10

@Berneck
    If anything like democracy existed and populations would be comprised of sane homo sapiens, then he would have been wrong about voting. Peace.

• Richard Nikoley on August 29, 2014 at 15:27

“If anything like democracy existed and populations would be comprised of sane homo sapiens, then he would have been wrong about voting.”

OK, the Original Sin standard. Got it. Words to “live” by.

5. JB on August 30, 2014 at 05:44

@Richard

If you’re in the mood to take a REAL red pill, try this:

If anyone can bring themselves to watch this from start to finish, I can almost guarantee their lives as they know them will never be the same again. By about 30mins in, you should be sufficiently hooked…

6. Steven on August 29, 2014 at 17:16

Hans Herman Hoppe. Super genius.

• Richard Nikoley on August 29, 2014 at 18:01

I’ve known about Hoppe forever (at least 10 years) but never paid any attention, simply because that was about the point where I stopped reading others and began thinking and writing independently.

I’ve not read a single book once about any of this stuff since I got that foothold. Isn’t that how it ought to be?

Anyway, since the vid is a respectable 10, I’ll give it a look. Thanks.

• Bluto on September 9, 2015 at 00:34

Let me get this straight. You don’t feel the need to read Hoppe, yet you study the “work” of that dumpy sack of shit, Greg Swann?

I, too, mourn for this idiot morass of a society.

• Richard Nikoley on September 9, 2015 at 10:26

Oh go jerk off somewhere else.

No, I don’t feel the slightest need to read anyone writing on philosophy-isms, anymore. Been there, lots. Hoppe just wasn’t in my field of view at the time. I write my own stuff now. I granted Swann an audience for a while to help him a bit. Otherwise, haven’t seen hide more hair in a couple of years.

Neither do I watch Molyneux’s 2.5 hour videos. I’m sure, like Hoppe, they’re fine and dandy, but time taken for that stuff takes time away from my own integrations of matters. I know how to think for myself.

You’re just a masturbator who never got that at a point, students need to become teachers.

Now go fuck off.

7. MeThinks on August 30, 2014 at 05:34

The reason why I don’t vote is because democracy or dictatorship, or anywhere in between, every country is still a democracy. Dictators only come about because the majority of the people in a country want to be dictated to. As Carlin says: GIGO.

8. Steven on September 1, 2014 at 11:19

Richard,

You are absolutely correct about the book reading and such. It is all about the process of self discovery and such. The video is not for you as much as the unwashed masses.

FYI You are truly one of the few people I know (In person or otherwise) that I have nothing but respect for.

You are more scientific than most scientists. You are humble enough to know that you do not know it all and you freely share the wisdom you have gained over a lifetime of various experiences. Which all of that is part of being fiercely independent.

Golf clap.