Richard Ridiculous

I lafed at myself over the podcast interview I did yesterday, beginning about 35 minutes in, here. Spent a good hour being interviewed by John Harris and Andrew Weaver, two pretty funny guys.

We basically talk about gut health in general, Paleo diet, barely get to resistant starch in the hour we had. But it was totally open format, lots of bouncing around.

35 minutes in, if you dare. It was fun chatting.

1. Gina on August 21, 2014 at 07:52

Didn’t this post originally tell us to go fuck ourselves? Please tell me you’re not censoring yourself, Richard.

• Richard Nikoley on August 21, 2014 at 09:08

Yes, Gina, it did. I forgot to include the smiley, though. 🙂

It’s not censorship; it’s more like “ok, well, I was lafing after listening, kinda like it, so I’ll put out something my style in that spirit.”

One problem: the people haven’t listened yet, so aren’t going to get the context.

Hell, don’t I already do quite enough to drive away readers? 🙂

xoxox

• Gina on August 22, 2014 at 07:52

Well, I for one enjoy being told to go fuck myself sans context. It’s refreshing. Don’t ever change, Love.

Enjoyed the interview.

2. Matthew on August 21, 2014 at 07:53

What happened to Dr. Kurt Harris? Does he comment anywhere anymore?

• Richard Nikoley on August 21, 2014 at 10:26

Kurt participates no longer. Stopped emailing after 3 times of no answer. Two years ago now, I think.

I think that when he sold his radiology practice and retired full force, he reevaluated how he wished to spend his time.

Simple. I’m fine with it.

3. MAS on August 22, 2014 at 11:28

I enjoyed the show. Like yourself, I have come to conclusion that it may all be about vegetable oil.