California Enacts ‘Yes Means Yes’ Law, Defining Sexual Consent

One fucktarded, regurgitated story, here.

“Lack of protest or resistance does not mean consent,” the law states, “nor does silence mean consent. Affirmative consent must be ongoing throughout a sexual activity and can be revoked at any time.”

So, is “yes, Yes, YES, YeSSSSS safe haven?

…Close to the most anti-animal, ridiculous fodder for jilted cuntfmales and adventuresome prosecutors I’ve ever heard of. Because it’s basal, and putting legal distinctions on intimate human animal behavior is something only The Land of The Free would dare to do.

No worries. Someone else will care for the kids who get chewed up up in this femiNAZI cunt adventure. It’s so…motherly.

…I haven’t read the legislation but what I’m primarily interested in is how a judge’s decision tuns on the distinction between a raging hard cock and a swollen, dripping wet pussy. Just guessing, but I’d guess that few black robe types, perched on benches have ever experienced a swollen, dripping wet pussy.

May you live in fucktarded times.

1. rob on September 30, 2014 at 10:54

Unsolicited Finger In Anus will now be a Class I felony.

• Richard Nikoley on September 30, 2014 at 11:02

Gives new meaning to butt fuckers. Revenge? Or, spoiled grapes?

2. LiberalsSuck on September 30, 2014 at 11:58

Liberals are (deservedly) constantly plagued by guilt, because deep down they know that despite their rhetoric and rationalizations, virtually everything they support and do violates actual individuals rights. As a way to escape this guilt, they deliberately engage in perverse thinking like this, in order to come up with “crimes” like this one, in order to “protect rights”, in order to feel like they’re protectors and not violators of rights – without having to actually be that way. That’s all this is: “balm for a guilty conscience” (not my own phrase).

• Richard Nikoley on September 30, 2014 at 12:08

I’m going to completely disagree:

1. We live in a world where, for the most part, everyone tries to live at the expense of everyone else (it’s socialism, writ large). It’s not only financial. It’s emotional, micro-tribal social (cunt can’t wait to tell other cunts how she won; macho man can wait to tell macho buddies how he won—the kids are fodder).

2. The only “rights” anyone is interested in protecting is the right to do as they do. A PHILOSOPHY or PRINCIPLE of rights goes over the head of 99.99999% of earth’s population.

3. Everybody traded in conscience for statutory law hundreds of years ago.

• LiberalsSuck on September 30, 2014 at 12:34

If that’s true, then what are you counting on when you attempt to get people to pay attention to, let alone agree with, your (largely correct) positions on nutrition (a much more complex topic than political theory, requiring an even deeper – even if largely unfulfilled – emotional commitment to truth)?

• Richard Nikoley on September 30, 2014 at 12:54

“what are you counting on when you attempt to get people to pay attention to”

One mind at a time. Nothing more ever.

3. Stark Brandstone on September 30, 2014 at 12:43

In “Related Posts” above we’re reminded that any and all intercourse is rape anyway (at least when a male aggresses on a female with any of his “sex organs”).

The net effect of all this is I’ll no longer ask for permission to enter and just to fulfill any rape fantasies that may be shared between myself and my victim I’ll refuse to allow for their consent.

Honestly though, does all this ” rape culture” bullshit come from Freudian repressions of desiring a real Man when none are around so these stupid bitches invoke rape fantasies only to further repress them into a perceived constant fear of imminent rape?

And that’s all you need to know about women’s studies!

• Richard Nikoley on September 30, 2014 at 13:13

Stark:

I think that all men ought form a solemn union and refuse to fuck any women ever, under any circumstances.

Let them fuck themselves or each other, because that’s the vibe, now.

Erect cocks are just an imposition that need control at the state statutory level on a quotidian, routine basis. They [hard cocks] are a violation of precious flowers that can be caressed and licked by other flowers, per se. All cock/pussy penetration is fundamentally rape, now. You have to ask and then make sure you still have permission, throughout the act. The obligation is upon you to make sure it’s still OK.

I keep saying that America is the most unnatural, fucktarded nation on the face of the Earth—worse than the 14th century dirt scratching savages of the Middle East by multipliers (they are best ignored, you can’t ignore America). All signs point to that and by the time others realize it, it might be too late for them.

Plan your getaway now. Not alarmist or conspiratorial, but to enjoy your life in a place where people either mind their own business or you can spiff them too, but within your budget.

In the end, America ought be left with a handful of Puritans in boats.

People don’t believe me. I sincerely want to see America fail absolutely, badly, with Armani suits in soup lines.

I’ll laf.

4. GTR on September 30, 2014 at 13:27

“Earlier this year, the Department of Education said it was investigating at least 55 colleges and universities for possibly violating federal law in their handling of sexual violence and harassment cases.”

So the role of universities and colleges in the US is “handling cases”?

• Richard Nikoley on September 30, 2014 at 13:38

GTR:

Any guy who went to college in the 80s (I was in a co-ed dorm) would likely be racked up on charges now, if not in prison or on parole.

Shit, I can’t even imagine what it must be like now, unless as per usual, the squeaky wheels get all the attention.

…Probably the ugly fat chicks in the dorm who can’t get fucked except Friday or Saturday night after about 1am, when all the guys are drunk.

5. GTR on September 30, 2014 at 13:53

From the text of the law I read – right now it only applies to colleges, but it’s hidden agenda is most likely to incrementally, step by stem fullfill well known feminist postulates of significanlty lowering the standards of sexual assault accusations to weaker ones, so that the accused will be punished easily, with less bothering with this evidence thing than is the standard now.

” A policy that the standard used in determining whether the elements of the complaint against the accused have been demonstrated is the preponderance of the evidence.
    While in almost all criminal cases a much stronger standard of proof, called Beyond a Reasonable Doubt.

Not even that – look at the way the evidence is going to be gathered: ” Procedures for confidential reporting by victims and third parties.”.
    Secret denanciautions + weak evidence standards.

• rob on September 30, 2014 at 14:08

There is a college case that has been in the news (I think it was Colgate) where the facts were:

1. Male and female both blind drunk
      2. Plenty of evidence (including texts) showing female very much wanted to have sex
      3. Afterwards female accuses male of sexual assault because she was too drunk to consent
      4. Male gets expelled, female doesn’t

I should accuse some of the women I had sex with in college in the 80’s of sexual assault, at the time I was way too drunk to realize how strikingly unattractive they were. If I had been sober I would never have consented.

/”I had sex with WHAT???”

• Richard Nikoley on September 30, 2014 at 14:32

Were there ever two? Gang raped?

6. Rita on October 1, 2014 at 07:38

It’s interesting to me that a woman hasn’t commented on this post yet! I’ve given a lot of thought to this issue & heard it discussed on NPR yesterday. The thing that occurs to me is that the youth need to be re-educated about what sex actually is. I don’t understand why so many women think it’s at once an affirmation that she’s worthwhile and at the same time a violation of her spirit, or something like that.

• Richard Nikoley on October 1, 2014 at 07:45

Mystifies me too, Rita.

Although, with 10 years of blogging experience, 4,000 I have sometimes had the experience where the only logical explanation for a sudden paucity of comments is that it’s just to ridiculous to argue an opposing view. Of course, there’s no way to confirm that. Falls under: that’s my story and I’m sticking to it. 🙂

7. pzo on October 1, 2014 at 09:10

More and more young (to me!) men are deciding to live without women. Better to masturbate or fly to Thailand than put up with what so many women in this country have become. Why risk career, honor, education, years in prison perhaps, just because some woman was believed and you were not.

I don’t have the numbers in front of me or in my head, but instead of this “culture of rape,” what has really been going on is that rape is now a mere fraction of what it was only twenty years ago. I guess all those Women’s Studies majors having rape fantasies need a job somewhere. (Studies consistently show that almost half of all women will admit, that’s admit, to having rape fantasies or loss of control in a sexual encounter. You don’t think it’s men reading Fifty Shades of Crap, do you?)

I believe Richard may have mentioned http://www.judgybitch.com It’s absolutely a must read site to understand what is going on in gender politics.

8. elmo on October 1, 2014 at 11:18

yes means yes
    just say no

• Richard Nikoley on October 1, 2014 at 13:43

“yes means yes
      just say no”

War is peace.

• elmo on October 1, 2014 at 20:34

hehe, i was just thinking of the late 80’s when Nancy Reagan said “just say no” (to drugs) and all the liberals went crazy and said things like –> “why you god d@mn rotten b#tch i cant possibly say no to drugs”

9. Rita on October 1, 2014 at 12:49

I really think it’s all Puritanical bullshit. I’ve had plenty of stupid, sloppy, drunken sex encounters. And, yeah, I felt like an ass-monkey the next day. But self-loathing after bad sex choices is just a rite of passage. I agree with the point on JudgyBitch that personal accountability is totally lacking. But, I also must refer back to my previous comment in mentioning that there’s something truly wrong with these kids’ heads – they have no clue what sex even is, and their heads need to be fixed before these senseless punishments get doled out.

• Richard Nikoley on October 1, 2014 at 13:53

I completely, totally agree with you, Rita.

In what world do guys not say, “wow, did I do that last night?” (and then brag about it anyway…coping mechanism?).

It is absolutely the rise of NeoPuritanicalism and this time, females who don’t get everything their tender hearts desire at the slightest whim are driving it, not “The Patriachy!!!”

• Rita on October 2, 2014 at 07:36

Yes, Richard!!!! Where are the girls with grit who say, “fuck it – that guy can’t hurt me.”?Instead, all these Kardashian wannabes walk around twerking and then crying rape. Sure, a true rape is deplorable – but a mere oopsie is nothing. Now, if your date had Ebola and didn’t tell you, well…

10. wired on October 2, 2014 at 10:34
    • Richard Nikoley on October 2, 2014 at 11:32

I’d rather jerk off to a fantasy of a woman with a mind.