Monday Morning Laf & Mok

1. The United States, once considered a bastion of economic freedom, now ranks 12th in the world.

Either get by, get your asses out, or whatever. I don’t really care. Well, the only thing I do care about is abject moron fucktards spouting that ‘land of the free’ meme. I don’t even bother to capitalize it, anymore.

Question: would it be possible for cannibals to ever be #1 in economic freedom? Or, how about a people for whom voting (forcing others to pay for your shit) has become their greatest Super Bowl?

I understand that I am repeating myself.

2. I can die now. I’ve been exampled in an article—writ by a “syndicated journalist”—with Tucker Max.

Screen Shot 2014 10 13 at 10 53 15 AM
@BodyForWife

Well, with BOTH a twitter feed and a website called BodyForWife, it’s just kinda too delicious to ignore for at least a few hours of Laf & Mok. I must stipulate, though: Both Tucker Max and John Durant advised me against this.

But, I’m a shameless whore.

Screen Shot 2014 10 13 at 11 09 27 AM
Shameless Whore

The fun is limited to Twitter, and this. No need for any further, with Laf and Mok. Plus, at least one pussy male in league has already given the “adult conversation” admonition. Aaron Fuller’s Twitter profile (@AndreYoungPhD) indicates that he’s a “Future NBA coach.” So, perhaps I’m out of bounds.

You can see the poking, laf, & mok  beginning here for me. My favorite:

Richard Nikoley ‏@rnikoley 3h3 hours ago
@TuckerMax @johndurant @BodyForWife I cook for my wife: “FEED THE ANIMAL!”

Here’s Tucker:

@johndurant @rnikoley @BodyForWife scrub toilets for wife, save a ho for wife, be a barista for wife, icy hot stunnaz for wife

And John:

John Durant ‏@johndurant 3h3 hours ago
@TuckerMax @rnikoley his handle and website is @bodyforwife, Hahhahahhahahaha

Alright, time to get back to work. Plus, I need to walk the dogs or, Free The Animals.

1. rob on October 13, 2014 at 13:37

According to Twitter you are one-man crime wave.

• Richard Nikoley on October 13, 2014 at 13:51

Well, I did just watch the entire The Wire series.

• clifton on October 17, 2014 at 13:17

I went through all 5 seasons in a month. It was distractingly good.

2. Hugh Anderson on October 13, 2014 at 16:21

What a cunt that guy. Tucker Max a noted misogynist? I’ve been listening to his & Geoffrey Miller’s podcasts and have yet to detect a shred of misogyny. To the contrary it sounds like they adore women and are on a mission to help men become better mating material. For the benefit of women.

More than being an actual article, it reads like this cunt and his editors put together a bullet point list of innuendo, ad hominems and non sequitors and then said, “You know what fuck it let’s just format this into paragraphs and call it a day.”

It may come across like I’m angry or upset by this stale queef of an article, but I actually smiled when he pulled David Duke out of his gaping unclean cunt as evidence that paleo hates the blacks. It’s fucking comical, the whole thing, from start to finish

• Richard Nikoley on October 13, 2014 at 16:55

Hugh:

Your comment is worth it, and if for nothing else but that you used “queef” in a sentence.

I am not worthy.

• pzo on October 17, 2014 at 14:15

re “queef.” My sentiments, exactly!

3. Beans Mcgrady on October 13, 2014 at 18:32

I fiddled with the “Ask Fellas” sight for a few minutes.
    It seems that Tony Horton, Mr. P90X writes on the site a lot.
    A lot of paleo folks like P90X. Paleo is racist and Misogynist
    Tony must be a rascist and a misogynist. He writes for “Ask Fellas”.
    “Ask Fellas” is racist and misogynist.
    Since I clearly understand their logical framework, I expect a job offer soon.

• Beans Mcgrady on October 13, 2014 at 18:34

Was it racist that I used the word folks?

• rob on October 14, 2014 at 10:29

You can use “folks” if you have the right bonafides, but not everyone is entitled to use “folks,” it’s a privilege not a right.