The Big Elixa Probiotic Experiment Update: It Begins Tomorrow

1. Here are the previous posts on this hyper-probiotic:

I was going to just update that last post in that list, but since this is now my exclusive focus for a while, and I need to get something fresh on the blog, let’s just do a richer article.

2. Another testimonial.

Michael says:

September 22, 2015 at 07:54

Big fan of Elixa here. Been lurking around FTA for a while now and purchased Elixa for my wife with Crohn’s. Her response to it was incredible and she thanked me for finding the one thing that helped her live a more normal life again. She had a sinus infection and was prescribed antibiotics and her symptoms began to return and after another round of Elixa, she felt relief again. It worked for her (and a friend with IBS we recommended it to). Worth a shot for anyone and thanks for finding this product. Oh, Karl answered every question I had via email promptly, which is also pretty amazing for a company CEO to do.

I really do not want to be too hyperbole oriented in all this, but it’s a pretty big deal to provide relief for those suffering from Crohn’s disease.

3. The experiment has morphed.

It was originally to be a Ubiome test before, during, and after a 12-day Elixa course. Now, it’s three tests before, three tests during, and three tests after. All three sets will be a single uBome and then, a uBiome and American Gut in the same sample, to test the testing, too.

So, nine tests altogether in order to hopefully gain some resolution we don’t get from the one-offs we’re accustomed to. I have already taken the first uBiome, and tomorrow morning will take both a uBiome and AmGut, prior to downing the first dose of Elixa.

4. There’s now an easy way to order, from an easy-to-remember URL:

ElixaFTA.com

5. There will be a food log. Here are some example pics of what I’ll be eating, emphasis on simple.

How about fresh egg salad on Beckmann’s whole grain German farm bread, with emphasis on fresh?

IMG 0017
2 medium-soft boiled pastured eggs with “pudding” yolk that requires far less mayo. Begin with hot tap water, bring to a boil, shut off heat, let sit for 2-3 minutes, kill it with cold tap water. (For soft boiled runny yolks, same thing, but kill it a minute after you shut off the heat…but drain hot water and just long enough cold to allow you to handle the eggs.)
IMG 0018
Dollops of horseradish and Dijon. Pinches of yellow curry, salt, and pepper. Chopped onion and dill pickle. Splash of pickle juice. Less than a TBS of mayo.
IMG 0019
Does it look dry to you, with that little amount of mayo?
IMG 0021
The Beckmann’s whole grain German farm bread is scraped with mayo to create only a fat barrier so the bread doesn’t get soggy…though if you eat it as fast as I do, probably an unwarranted concern. Oh, it’s chased with organic raw whole milk.

So here’s a repurposing of one of the eggs I had left over.

IMG 0026
Self explanatory.
IMG 0027
Yes, that is indeed full-fat, large curd cottage cheese on a sandwich. In this case, the bread is Beckmann’s multi grain and seed.

Ok, so there’s where we are. Not quite sure how I will blog it in the midst of the experiment, but I’ll figure out something to hold your interest and get you to try ElixaFTA.com for yourself.

1. EF on September 23, 2015 at 10:55

Just ordered round 2. Took first round a few months ago (6 day). Moderately severe dandruff vanished and has not returned. Pretty impressed. Round 2 is maintenance.

• Karl S on September 25, 2015 at 12:18

Thanks for the feedback!

There seems such a wide range of perks and effects from taking Elixa. I’m looking to try and hone in on one particular condition and target that for some clinical trials in the future.

It ought to be something tangible and ‘medical’. Not too subjective or psychological.

I’ve heard this type of result a number of times now. It may be a contender.

Kind Regards,
      Karl (Elixa)

• Ann on September 25, 2015 at 19:15

Hi Karl,

Was on your web page today and read over the FAQ. One question I didn’t see answered there:

How many of the strains in Elixa are colonizing? I mean colonizing in the sense that they are actually seeding, multiplying, and sticking around? To me that’s the future of recovery. Many of us who once had healthier gut biomes still weren’t eating a lot of soil-based, transient bacteria as kids but were still quite hale and healthy. For me it wasn’t until years after my teenage years when I took a course of Acutane that I can remember starting to have declining health in all areas. It seems that if we could just replace the more-permanent colonies of bacteria we would be on a better track. I’m sure there are many others besides myself who would love to NOT be dependent on buying probiotics for the rest of our lives to get better.

Are there any stories of customers who have seen long-standing conditions clear up without having to continue to take the Elixa on a permanent basis?

Thanks Karl! Will be ordering soon-

• Madden on October 4, 2015 at 03:44

Hi Karl or Richard, one quick question – does Elixa contain Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (ATCC 53103)? Your ingredients only stated Lactobacillus rhamnosus (or does this mean it contains all strains of Lactobacillus rhamnosus?). I’m looking for a strong probiotic with this specific strain.

Thanks so much for replying
        Madden

• Karl S on October 6, 2015 at 03:11

Hi Ann!

Thank you posing this question and apologies for the slow reply!
        All of the strains in Elixa have the ability to colonise the large intestinal epithelium. Some are more prevalent than others in an healthy human gut and the ratios and strains will reflect that more closely as the technology progresses.

There are a large number of testimonials that I have received pertaining to permanent or long-term benefit. Ironically, providing a customer with a significant and long-term benefit appears to be an excellent way to build repeat custom! You see, we get a huge number of repeat sales – but not because Elixa is required continually. People will tend to buy one or two packs, see a significant benefit and proceed to buy another few to drive home the maximum benefit they can get out of it. (This is an understandable reaction after years of experimenting with multiple treatment strategies yielding little to no results.) Then they will discontinue Elixa for several weeks/months and only come back for the occasional top-up when and if they require it.
        Right now, I am very satisfied with this outcome. Ideally (in the future) Elixa will be a one-time thing and then you’re good to go until you hit any major hiccup such as food poisoning, antibiotics, binging on alcohol and junk food, etc.

As an aside, I have thought about accutane/isotretinoin and its mechanism of action for many years. Even 4-5 years ago I had a theory that one of the ways it worked was due to its significant effect on mucosal membranes, such as the lips (which are present in the large intestine also). As my mindset moved more and more towards thinking many conditions were related to the gut, I thought that perhaps this effect on the mucosal membranes was causing a modification to the microbiota existing on them within the large intestine. It is not a theory that I have pursued in detail but I am aware that the standard mechanism of action is not fully defined for isotretinoin and it would not surprise me too much if there was a significant microbiotic change in users of accutane. It may explain ‘initial breakouts’, sustained remission, and post-accutane *worsening*.
        Just a theory…

Kind Regards,
        Karl (Elixa)

• Karl S on October 6, 2015 at 03:25

Hi Madden!

Elixa does not contain the strain that goes by that trademark or that ATCC.
        I can understand that you are interested in this strain because it is a heavily researched strain of Rhamnosus. However, there are little to no intra-species, inter-strain comparison studies.
        What this means is that a study showing benefit of a particular strain may be more due to the species or genus of that bacteria.
        Personally, I believe the majority of the therapeutic differences to be determined at a species and genus level. (This is by no means established by irrefutable evidence though!)
        The reason why one strain may be more heavily researched is due to the fact that it has (A) featured heavily in prior work, and (B) it has had a TM name applied to it and therefore at least one party has an interest in having that exact strain researched heavily.
        There’s nothing underhand or conspiratorial there. It’s completely understandable. My point is just that, without comparisons to other strains of the same species within the exact same experiment, it can’t be concluded that this strain is superior to other strains of that species.
        Incidentally, I don’t publish my strains because – while I don’t think the strain dictates the therapeutic effect – it DOES play a role in how Elixa is manufactured. So keeping that information proprietary is a wise choice for me right now. For the consumer it doesn’t make much difference either way – there are simply insufficient strain-comparison studies. It can be a nice marketing thing to reference a familiar sounding strain. But, even then, if it’s a TM name then it means nothing above and beyond the ATCC 🙂

Thanks for the question.

Kind Regards,
        Karl (Elixa)

2. Bb on September 23, 2015 at 21:59

I buy Elixa when I see Richard shredded.

• Richard Nikoley on September 24, 2015 at 08:35

Yea, makes a lot of sense.

• Bb on September 24, 2015 at 14:00

Of course. You’re a smart man. You will become shredded and you will sell the living funk out of Elixa! Yeah baby.

3. JOhn on September 24, 2015 at 00:48

Zoo, moy godd!!

Those Elixa supplements sound tote’s amaze!

However. I think I’ll eat whole food plant sources for my prebiotics. Very cheap, easy and tasty.

If your keep posting ancetodal evidence about the amazing supplement Elixia, I think I might even be sucked into it.

• Richard Nikoley on September 24, 2015 at 08:35

Elixa is not a prebiotic.

4. Kyle on September 24, 2015 at 08:20

Just ordered a double pack. I’ve had great results on a steady regimen of FBO’s (female based organisms), but thought Elixa could be a great addition. I guess taking a capsule is probably less risky than analingus, but surely not quite as fun. With FBO’s you need to be careful of the strains you’re going after. Vanessabactilis is potent, but can lead to headaches and a hemorrhage in your checking account. Rebeccabacteria and Amberococcus are excellent, but extremely hard to get at. Jessicabactilis is highly sought after, but likely tainted – the fly is in the ointment, so to speak. All said, diversity is important and you’ll want to get your tastebuds in as far up into as many crevices of as many women as you possibly can, with one caveat: just as the fecal transplants from the fat mouse caused the thin one to become obese, be careful not to source your FBO’s from hosts w/undesirable traits (fatness, pigheadedness, strong sense of entitlement, etc.). The science is surely lagging on this one, but I have found nothing more effective in my pursuit of health and happiness than repeated exposure to FBO’s. Early and often, as they say.

• gabkad on September 24, 2015 at 19:06

Kyle, HA HA HA! Good luck finding crevices in skinny women.

• Ann on September 25, 2015 at 19:18

That’s truly one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever read. And brilliant. Bravo!

Still laughing…

5. Stephanie on September 24, 2015 at 08:49

Richard,
    Love this experiment! Please share more about your recent change in diet, especially the move to clams, oysters. Appreciate you and your good work!

6. Ray on September 24, 2015 at 17:56

I received my 2nd shipment today, only a short time after ordering. Came from a shipping address in Georgia. I’m going to keep a record for myself this time to note any effects. The last time I used Elixia I noticed the skin at my elbows got very dry at around the same time. Early spring and I found it unusual. I hope like hell it can help with my gut issues.

• Karl S on September 25, 2015 at 12:30

Good to hear all is operating well with the US fulfillment center!

The recent re-opening of sales completely wiped out all inventory there and now I have another shipment on the way. That’s why I kept the delivery times as 5-8 business days; because I anticipated many people would not receive Elixa until I’d gotten the second shipment over.

Going forward, the fulfillment centre will be kept brimming with inventory. This was a first trial run. All went well.

US and UK govt are great for entrepreneurs. Fast, competent, pro-business, and not xenophobic.
      Wish I could say the same for all countries 😉

7. Hegemon on September 24, 2015 at 18:46

Richard,

Just ordered a 4 pack. I’ve had good luck with others you’ve mentioned before (Prescript-assist, AOR), and I’m hoping these will do even better. Celiac for years, but I can down a beer and pop those and be okay.

Side note, what’s the deal with the recent influx of idiotic commenters slamming your site and trying to be witty? If they don’t like the gut bug science and your experimentation with Elixa (and, *GASP*, you possibly making money off your site), why don’t they just STFU and skip this blog? Keep up the good work Richard.

• Richard Nikoley on September 24, 2015 at 20:27

I don’t know what’s up with it, other than having more people show up from varied places. Goes with the territory.

8. Bb on September 25, 2015 at 00:32

Still eagerly waiting for the body builder’s shredding story on Elixa… Checking every few hours now…

9. Bb on September 25, 2015 at 14:25

Waiting… It’s been a while now…

• Richard Nikoley on September 25, 2015 at 14:46

Bb:

Should you put your thumbs in your ears, wagging your fingers one more time, while moving your tong from side to side, I’m going to have to invoke the no-4-year-olds rule.

I don’t mind a bit of snark, but now you’ve crossed into troll territory, and I don’t tolerate that.

Add value (rational critique included), or go away.

• Bb on September 25, 2015 at 15:00

That’s fair (you’re nearly always more than fair). I can abide by that. I am genuinely interested though. I have been following your gut biome meme closely.

10. kayumochi on September 26, 2015 at 07:51

My stools firmed up after a 6-day round of Elixa. Loose stools have been a problem for a while now.

11. matuyama on September 28, 2015 at 12:58

Will be following this with interest! I ordered a ubiome test and some elixa myself today, will be interesting to see where my biome is at, been struggling with IBS and plenty of food intolerances for years.

If anyone is thinking of buying a ubiome test, you can use this ref for a 10% discount:

12. Michele on September 28, 2015 at 02:12

Hi Everyone,
    I’m not asking for medical advice…just input. I debated on posting this question in the resistant starch area but perhaps it belongs here. So I’m panicking about my father – type 2 diabetes, peripheral arterial disease and kidneys functioning at low percentage. He’s been doing the probiotics – not Elixa rather Prescript Assist. He was on Warfarin for awhile until it caused a brain bleed. Now he’s off that and his blood sugar readings are high despite him supplementing with PS. I’m in the process of checking that he is indeed taking PS and not potato flour (easy mistake to make for a senoir) but do any of you think that Elixa might help here? Or do you have any other ideas?

• Karl S on September 28, 2015 at 03:05

Hi Michele,
      Your pursuit of a treatment for your father is commendable. Great to see that and Thanks!
      I’m sorry to hear of his current health status.
      Despite me being a believer that the majority of those conditions stem from dysbiotic origins, the current state of the art is not good enough to rely on for conditions as developed as arterial disease, renal insufficiency, and insulin resistance.
      That’s not to imply that a pharmaceutical style drug is the only way forward. Dietary interventions are extremely powerful for increasing insulin sensitivity. Have you pursued that avenue?

• Michele on September 28, 2015 at 03:20

Hi Karl,
        Thanks so much for replying. Yes, I’m doing my best from here (Germany) to guide my parents in terms of dietary intervention. I read everything I get my hands on because I don’t want them to just kick back and “throw more insulin at the problem” which is probably what the doc. would have them do. In the past, we’ve had great success going the probiotic and diet route. Something has changed though and I cannot narrow it dow. But I won’t give up. AND, I have to tell you – I did two rounds of Elixa back in July….my rosacea has GREATLY improved. Thank you!

• Karl S on October 6, 2015 at 03:33

Hi Michele!

That’s great to hear!

It’s surprising how much of the feedback I receive comes from people who initially contact me with a question.

E,g,:
        ”Where the hell is my tracking number?!?! P.S. Elixa has worked great for XYZ.”

* occasionally * 😉

13. Rita on September 28, 2015 at 12:13

It will be interesting to see if your food log changes as you go through this experiment. That is to say, I wonder if your tastes and cravings will change at all.

14. Bb on September 29, 2015 at 02:54

Ok. So the hemp meal arrived today. Fairly neutral in taste. Perhaps just a little grassy. I am hoping the fibre in the hemp meal will provide a good environment for the Elixa mix to flourish. Will report back after the Elixa arrives.

• T C on October 3, 2015 at 12:33

Are you trying to cultivate your own batch of the microbes?

15. Doug on September 29, 2015 at 08:46

My 14yr old son recently had surgery for an ingrown big toe nail…uhg watching a needle go into his big toe almost made me faint. He had the same surgery last year on his other foot…pulled out a ½ piece of nail that was embedded into his toe. 

He is on his 2nd round of antibiotics to prevent an infection. Do you think it would be wise once the toe heals to put him on Elixa? Or to put it another way would it hurt him?

• Karl S on October 6, 2015 at 03:42

Hi Doug!

Taking probiotics after a course of antibiotics is well-founded logic and it certainly would not hurt.

Taking antibiotics can (A) decrease total count of gut bacteria, (B) skew the profile of the microbiota, and (C) reduce overall genus/species/strain diversity.

Kind Regards,
      Karl (Elixa)

16. Bb on October 2, 2015 at 01:06

Hey Karl,

any chance we can some of this bacteria to Elixa? Seems to add to the life span of rats.

• Karl S on October 6, 2015 at 03:44

Hi BB!

There’s a long wish-list of microbes I want to put in to future versions of Elixa, but I can’t say that particular one features on the list 😉

Kind Regards,
      Karl (Elixa)

17. Konstantin on October 5, 2015 at 09:48

Hey Karl, I have 2 questions: I have two 6-day kits lying around, one expires July 10th 2017 and the other one on July 23rd 2017. Do I have to keep them refrigerated? I guess not, but they’ve been sitting on the shelf for nearly 2 months now and I just want to be sure.
    The second question is: any prebiotic protocol you could recommend while taking Elixa? Types, timing, dosage? Thanks!

• Karl S on October 6, 2015 at 03:57

Hi Konstantin!

There is no significant need to refrigerate, if all doses are sealed. As long as they are not in an uncomfortably warm environment, the humidity and O2 ingress is so low that the blend is highly stable.

I would not recommend taking prebiotics *during* the Elixa course, unless you are already taking and experiencing benefit from them. If you are, I would recommend separating consumption of the prebiotics from the Elixa dose by at least 2-3 hours.

People have such a varied response to prebiotics that it is hard for me to blanketly recommend anything specific. A further confounding factor is that, even if two people initially experience the same ‘side-effects’ from taking prebiotics; for one it may be transient and just a matter of time to push ‘over the hill’. Whereas for the other it may be cumulatively worsening their dysbiosis and the side-effects (e.g. bloating) may only cease once it is discontinued.
      All of which would be determined by the incumbent microbiota prior to introduction of the prebiotics.

Thank you for the questions!

Kind Regards,
      Karl (Elixa)

• joseph on October 12, 2015 at 08:21

Hi Karl
        so if i understand correctly you would recommend take Elixa and then start prebiotic?

another thing is i have seen many foods mentioned as prebiotic is that what you had in mind at this discussion? or something more focused like a shake? what would it consist of?
        thanks

• Karl S on October 15, 2015 at 01:18

Hi Joseph!

Yes, I would recommend slowly introducing prebiotic-containing foods after completing Elixa.
        I would start with the food types which less frequently cause problems. Such as yams and cassava.
        Then I’d move on to introducing things like onions and sweet potatoes.
        Then after that I would move to introducing (on an experimental basis), plantain and green banana.

Kind Regards,
        Karl (Elixa)

18. Ann on October 6, 2015 at 19:19

I’m planning to order Elixa for myself, my hubs, and my 17 year-old son. Will report back with results.

Another question occurred to me today – has anyone experienced much of a “die-off” reaction from Elixa? I’m asking because my son, who is 17, has spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, and is non-verbal, and so won’t be able to tell me how he’s reacting to it. He’s been on round after round of antibiotics over the years for both unavoidable surgeries as well as things like ear infections and pneumonias from different causes. Naturally, I’m concerned about his gut health, and I’m really feeling good about a course or two of Elixa for him, but worry about the possible illness from die-off reactions. I know he MUST have yeast issues, as he often has a white coating on his tongue, and his finger and toe-nails have some odd growth patterns at times. I do give him standard health-food-store probiotics, but have never seen much in the way of improvements.

This will in no way deter me from treating him, but I’d like to hear from anyone who has experienced anything really negative in terms of flu-like reactions to Elixa. Just wanting to be as prepared as possible.

Ann

• Karl S on October 7, 2015 at 13:29

Hi there Ann!

Thank you for posting this question and for your admirable determination to search the extra mile to take care of your son!
      It is a tiring and often thankless task to care for someone with such a debilitating condition 24/7 -more than any outside observer can appreciate.
      A family friend has a son with this same condition, so I can contribute from two angles:
      1. She has taken Elixa herself and liked it enough that she wished to try it with her son. Due to the degree of his condition she did not give him the capsules as a whole, but instead opened them up and emptied them on soft food for him to eat. I am not sure if this is the case with your son, but if at all possible it is far superior to keep the powder within the capsules.
      I did not request a detailed review from her but she stated it made it easier for him to go to the bathroom (which in turn made her life easier!).
      2. Regarding die-off or Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction:
      I think that some people have experienced symptoms they may *attribute* to this type of reaction when consuming Elixa in conjunction with prebiotic shakes. I strongly suspect it is not Jarisch-Herxheimer and is in fact a side-effect of the powder blend going into dissolution with prebiotic substrates in the duodenum.

I do not think it is still an issue due to the increased gastric resistance of the current Elixa capsules, however I wanted to put it out there.
      Of the thousands of users I would say that only a handful have mentioned flu-like reaction. Mostly within comments on FreeTheAnimal, in fact. It may or may not be some contraindication with certain prebiotics. I’m still undecided.

Does your son have any issues of bowel motility/structure? (neuro or anatomical)

Kind Regards,
      Karl (Elixa)

19. JJ on October 25, 2015 at 13:47

Karl, if you see this I’d be interested to understand why,(from the website) it says not to use Elixa if you’ve had intestinal surgery. My son with Crohn’s had an intestinal resection 7 years ago. He’s been unwell for a year with repeated bouts of c-diff. After he comes off the vancomycin this time I would like to try a good probiotic. Do you think any of the strains in the Elixa would help with C-diff or the Crohn’s? I’m attracted to the idea of doing a course of it as needed rather than more stuff to take every day.

• Karl S on October 26, 2015 at 14:56

Hi JJ,

I’m sorry to hear of the unfortunate circumstance that your son is in.
      Crohn’s AND C.diff, must be a wicked combination.

The reason I advise against using Elixa for those who have had intestinal surgery is really for extra safety (perhaps over-safety).
      Any kind of surgery allows for the possibility of an anatomical defect (allowing for accumulation of bacteria due to disrupted flow) and/or defect in the epithelium which could act as points of ingress for bacteria into areas they should not be.

What length was removed in the resection? From which section of the GI tract?

I think the generalised modes of action of lactic acid bacteria (present in Elixa) may be of help for excluding pathogens. Of which C-Difficile is an example. I can’t make any health claims here but I can point out the fact that faecal transplants have had the most success with C-Diff and these are obviously extremely high ‘CFU’ infusions of (assumedly) probiotic/beneficial bacteria. Elixa follows similar high CFU approach.

The length of resection is important for another reason (to do with Short Bowel Syndrome).

Kind Regards,
      Karl (Elixa)

20. Kenneth Harmon on November 16, 2015 at 03:33

Hi Karl,
    As you contemplate future versions of Elixa why don’t you release a version in 2016 specifically targeted for IBS-C which according to the work of Dr Mark Pimentel is caused mainly by an overgrowth of Methanobrevibacter Smithii (M Smithii in the lower intestine). Dr Pimentel is advising Synthetic Biologics on developing a medication SYN-010, which is a reformulation of Lovastatin to counter M Smithii. However, even Dr Pimentel admits that the ultimate treatment is finding the right Probiotic key that keeps M Smithii in check. Dr Thomas Borody in Australia is also pursuing the Probiotic aspect of this. The nice thing is that if you can find a way to reduce M Smithii via a targeted Probiotic you will also have a Probiotic that can reduce weight and obesity in general. In essence a Gold Mine. Finally there is the latest research from the University of Virginia here in the states which just found the direct link between Brain and Gut via the Lymphatic System back in June. Google University of Virginia+Brain/Gut Axis+2015

Kenneth Harmon

• Karl S on November 21, 2015 at 13:30

Hi Kenneth!

Yes, this type of direction is certainly the future of probiotics. Expanding the repetoire of the blend is where my focus lies, however the ease of manufacturing strains varies considerably from strain to strain. Some are highly sensitive to their environment (for example, strict anaerobes) and culturing them is not doable at an industrial scale just yet. That’s where the innovation needs to take place.
      I have a hunch that, in general, most maladies caused by the excess of a particular microbe will be countered via the introduction of a *group* of many species, an entire genus, or even multiple genera. I.e. not a single superhero strain that is specifically adapted to counter the target pathogen.
      I think creating this varied ecosystem of good bacteria is what defends the gut best via some kind of cumulative effect, rather than each and every one having specific pathogens they deal with using specific bacteriocins, etc.
      An example of that would be the general effects on the ‘atmosphere’ of the gut caused by a whole group of multiple species churning out metabolic byproducts. An example of one of these ambient variables would be pH.

Kind Regards,
      Karl (Elixa)

21. Joe Moose on November 21, 2015 at 04:47

Finally,I received the Big Elixa. Really a hard trip for the parcel to have gone from the other side of the world and got through China Custom.

Today is Day one.In general,I am doing good,despite of a little bloating after meals as usual.

But one thing was a little strange.I had a bowel movement after breakfast,which is not diarrhea(in fact,type5 according to bristol stool scale),but I saw one white capsule in my stool(the capsule seemed to got apart into two parts) .What?? I took Elixa just 2 hours before my breakfast.Did it highly speed up my intestine transmission?

Waiting to see how Elixa will do for me in next few days…

• Karl S on November 21, 2015 at 13:40

Hi Joe!

Good to hear it arrived and very good to hear Elixa is working as intended.

With the latest update in the F-5 tech, it’s becoming increasingly easier for people to verify for themselves what I am saying about the difference with Elixa:
      It gets to your intestine:
      1. FAST
      2. Bunched together (i.e. not slowly tritrated in dribs and drabs)
      3. With as much of the blend as possible released in the large intestine versus the stomach
      🙂

The high frequency of reports that I am receiving about visible capsule material in stool is a nice confirmation to me that the gastric resistance is *already* dialled in to exactly where I want it. I thought it would take a lot longer to get to that stage but i’m not complaining! Far from it… now I can focus on blend updates and other facets of the supplement.

Send me an email when you get a bit further through the course and let me know how things go 🙂

Kind Regards,