More Happy Holidays In Pics

I guess I’ll just pop up another picture theme post rather like the last one. Last Wednesday we left the river house in Guerneville, CA for a ranch house on 5 acres in the hills a few miles east of Placerville, CA to spend the Christmas with my brother’s family and parents.

Here’s the view from the front porch, a nice little find via AirBNB.

IMG_0092

Now just some random stuff featuring last meal up in Guerneville, Christmas decorations, elk liver & onions, Christmas dinner featuring prime rib, Yorkshire pudding, et al. And et cetera.

IMG_0087 IMG_0088 IMG_0089 IMG_0090 IMG_0095 IMG_0098 IMG_0100 IMG_0104 IMG_0106 IMG_0108 IMG_0109 IMG_0110 IMG_0112 IMG_0115 IMG_0116 IMG_0117

1. Resurgent on December 27, 2015 at 10:05

Richard – A Merry Christmas and a great 2016 to you all..!

2. Woodchuck Pirate on December 27, 2015 at 15:05

Hello Richard,

It’s nice to see your celebration complete. I just forwarded an email to you (and others) that I wrote to police officer Brian West. In accordance with the information contained within, the mood here was and is diffused.

Best wishes to you and yours.

Woodchuck Pirate
    aka Raymond J Raupers Jr USA

• Richard Nikoley on December 27, 2015 at 15:36

Actually just now read it.

Feel absolutely at liberty to post it in comment.

Best to your daughter. Tough times. A burglary is bad enough, but two days before the most festive event of the season is unconscionable.

• Woodchuck Pirate on December 30, 2015 at 17:05

Richard,

Thank you. Tactical decisions dictated a veiled disclosure of the word “family” in the email I forwarded to you.

Approximately two decades ago I turned to view the holes “flower power” had left in me. At least what I thought was “me”. Then came the 2007 bailouts signifying the death of the USA as a constitutional republic under the rule of law. This required an objective analysis of individual versus collective ego, with the spoils of survival at stake. All in all, these two introspection progressions did not generate significant internal change. There was very little risk involved from a spiritual standpoint, as I was already an accomplished curmudgeon. It was simply a matter of owning up to self betrayal and shedding the remnants of faith. Any idiot can do that. No big deal.

December 23rd 2015,… well that’s something that objectivity levies claim upon, but spirituality (not religion) reveals true self empowered by true hatred.

I’m unchanged. Flower power left no holes in “me”. I betrayed myself for decades protecting an underlying assumption that to hold true hatred in my heart would be a burden. That assumption was unequivocally false. Neither does it matter that every evil initiated against me in the past did not and does not require a purity of introspection.

And so, the words of Hunter S Thompson revisit me, “You can turn your back on a person but you should never turn your back on a drug, especially when it’s waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye”. This is an objective statement of fact, and not in any way a suggestion of unaccountability.

Rest assured that when true hatred commands from the heart, it’s as pure as love. I’ve learned how to love a family member and hate them equally as deserved. I own them as they’ve sold themselves into a situation where I am their only possible venue of mercy. This internal progression I’ve accepted over the course of seven days is non-negotiable. Enlightenment is not a suggestion any more than the laws of physics are suggestions. It is done.

This small rural valley I am living in adores my daughter. She’s lived here all her life and she’s so visible with Kaye Walker and unstoppable endurance. She’s my hero. She’s everything I still strive to perfect in myself. I’ve kept details of the burglary close, but nobody has had exclusive control over the situation. Her home is literally on the poor side of the tracks in Sayre, PA and neighbors listened in on the investigation. Beyond that the popularity of home-owned police scanners, coupled with “everybody knows everybody here” casts fate precisely. They love her. The danger of revenge is guaranteed. Even the lamest junkie here knows that to target Erica is likely a fatal mistake. The fact that the burglary was an inside job stealing her life’s savings makes the person(s) involved the societal equivalent of Jeffrey Dahmer walking through the prison shower.

I won’t feign pity if scum gets tossed onto the railroad tracks. It happens. However I have to be very visible in my actions so as not to invite false accusations of myself. A wide net cast to capture efficiency also minimizes my liability. I’ve studied this new thing called true hatred for seven days now, and it is good. It has purpose. No wonder the government is so committed to the war on drugs, as it steers the population into frustration aggression dysfunction, struggling to cling to the fading memories of flower power and merry christmas’.

Here’s text from the email I forwarded to Richard. I can not post the pic from this pc. Richard may post the pic at his discretion.

quote:

Dear Officer Brian West,

I am writing this email to advise you of actions
        to commence immediately regarding the burglary of my daughter’s home December 23rd, 2015. I want to thank you for the kindness and attentiveness you’ve shown toward my family as the events unfolded.

Please be advised the police officer that conducted the investigation at Erica’s home attempted a brief lecture to my daughter telling her that she should keep money in the bank and not in a safe at home. It was not the time or place to interrupt the officer while he was conducting his investigation. The time
        for me to respond to the officer’s shared perception is now. The decisions we are taking going forward as a family, are in part motivated by underlying assumptions that appear present in the officer’s mindset.

This is not the 1950’s where folks were taught that the policeman was your friend and banks existed primarily to protect your money. In 2015 there is not one bankster that has been imprisoned for the systemic fraud resulting
        in the 2007 financial crisis. Another dysfunction
        continuing in 2015 is the police policy of civil asset forfeiture. In fact it is reported that police civil asset forfeitures exceed the value of all burglaries in 2014. Here is a link discussing this dysfunction:

It is my suspicion that the police policy of civil asset forfeiture is causal to effect decision making that keeps felony convicts from being immediately returned to prison for present violations of probation and parole. It is my
        suspicion that this decision is correlated with police civil asset forfeiture goals. An extended duration of presence by felony convicts in society, facilitates illegal drug trade transactions funded through burglary and violent crime initiated against the citizenry. This may be a voluntary
        relationship between police and felony convicts, but the opportunity costs are paid by the citizenry without recourse. Police policy of civil asset forfeitures of cash stolen from the citizenry, are reportedly used to fund police operating
        expenses and even to fund police pensions. This is insult to injury, status-quo, and unimaginable in the 1950’s.

I am fully aware that the cash stolen from my daughter is at risk to police civil asset forfeiture facilitated by decision making that allowed felony convicts to remain in society after repeated violations. I am fully aware that such corrupt decision making likely continues at present moment to effect police preferred strategy of chasing civil asset forfeiture over simple arrest of said individual(s). Perhaps at the
        individual level police rationalize their decision making with perception that the citizenry should have put their money in the hands of banksters and failure to do so makes them fair game for civil asset forfeiture activities that serve police
        directly. This is not the 1950’s, this is 2015 where police civil asset forfeiture activities are wagging a dog called justice by the tail.

Please be advised that we are formulating strategy to post a reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals responsible for the burglary of my daughter’s
        home. I am sending copies of this email to a small collection of individuals, some of them proud cynics and outcasts unhindered by sociopathic relationships with the state. I will
        encourage folks to share information on social media, blogs, radio shows, as well as their professional and personal relations. Perhaps this will produce transparency and dialogue regarding role models of non-violent society versus role models of violent society.

Erica is a role model of non-violent society, having risen beyond collecting social security disability, paid her way through college, working at Walmart full-time for the past 13 years, and
        finally buying her own house. Now she is a victim of burglary and at risk of police civil asset forfeiture policy ongoing. She has been victimized by role models of violent society, namely banksters, politicians attacking the bill of rights, police civil asset forfeiture policy, burglar, and family.

This world was not built for Erica as she struggles with cerebral palsy, to walk with Kaye walker, standing 5ft tall and weighing 107 pounds, she’s a champion of voluntaryism. Every role model of violent society should hang their head in shame at their failure to maintain only voluntary relationships. A picture of Erica is attached.

I am sending this email out as the first seed sown into the hands of few. I will be very grateful for any feedback they decide to share with me, or with others on social media. I am formulating strategy to post a reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individual(s) responsible for the burglary of my daughter’s home. I will continue to share our story with many individuals, some of them proud cynics and outcasts unhindered by sociopathic relationships with the state. Individuals who bring transparency and dialogue into their personal and professional relationships are closest to the solution called voluntaryism. It is irrational to seek the conversion of others and so survival remains dependent upon focused misanthropy. Every locked door confirms this.

Raymond J Raupers Jr USA

endquote

Richard, thank you sincerely for allowing me to post this story in your comment section.

Woodchuck Pirate
        aka Raymond J Raupers Jr USA

• paleo police on December 30, 2015 at 21:05

Woodchuck, can you give me some context here?
        The facts as I see it are: your daughter’s house got burgled and the police officer lectured her about keeping cash at home. Is that it? Are the police threatening to keep her cash if they recover it?

Just the facts please in plain english.

3. Daniel F on December 27, 2015 at 16:19

Wow, the rib eye turned out amazing. You are a master at the grill.

• Richard Nikoley on December 27, 2015 at 18:03

Yea, basically ribeye, but in a 20-lb bone-in roast form. Deboned in total at the finish for various convenience.

• Richard Nikoley on December 27, 2015 at 18:09

And just so you know, this was an all-afternoon collaboration and negotiation with my brother.

He had two probes in the thing, center and end. The center read 8-10 higher than the end the whole heat up. However, Googling like crazy and various other sourcing of informations and we agreed to shut it down when it got to 105 center, let it sit in the closed grill.

Got to 119 before equilibrium was reached, so we had 30 minutes at the end at full blast.

Et cetera. As you noted, it’s meat mastery. We’re all (my brothers & I) very good at it and we take it very seriously. You want it done more? There’s the microwave bye.

4. paleo police on December 27, 2015 at 20:33

Is that the ABF bone-in rib-eye for $249.99 from Costco?

Do you realise how many food stamps that would take me to buy one of those fucking things?

• Richard Nikoley on December 27, 2015 at 20:40

No, from Los Gatos meats, the people who did my brother’s 800 lb elk into 500 lb of various cuts grinds, and even jerky. I doubt they take food stamps.

5. Amy on December 30, 2015 at 07:01

That roast looks like heaven come down to earth.

The decorations are beautiful.

The man (your brother?) in that one picture has the right idea. ;-p

Thanks for sharing.

Happy New Years, Richard!

• gab on December 30, 2015 at 14:06

‘That roast looks like heaven come down to earth’……. LOL! Amy, it looks like a big piece of meat! Good meat, but still meat. Stop slobbering all over your keyboard, woman! :))

Richard, nice to see you had a very wonderful Christmas en famille. The hangy dangy decorations are really cool. Two thumbs up!

6. gab on December 31, 2015 at 09:23

Paleo police: I think there’s actually two things that go on with criminals: if the cops find the cash, then they abscond with it and since Pirate’s daughter wouldn’t have copied down the serial numbers on the banknotes, the money is taken. Sort of ‘cop booty’. (booty not in the sense of female anatomy). Even if the money appears in Court, there’s no proof as to where it came from.

If the cops don’t find the cash, either these losers spent it or they will use it to fund their defense attorney (although scumballs like this are usually represented by ‘court appointed counsel’, at least in Canada they are.)

Often enough there are Go Fund Me campaigns to help out people who have been robbed or gotten ill, had an accident, had a chld die in a terrible accident, etc. Not sure if Pirate is interested in something like this to help out his daughter at this time. I would figure between his blog, twitter, facebook etc. Richard could possibly if given permission find out if Erica could be helped out. Don’t know how these sorts of fund raising methods would be considered although when the gut microbiome project required funds, we all raised more than what was required.

• paleo police on December 31, 2015 at 11:49

Well, if the criminals are caught and they identify the cash in their as Erica’s, then surely Erica has the evidence it is hers. Of course this would require the criminals to be caught and for them to be kind enough to help. Is that a feasible set of circumstances?

Personally, I would just keep the cash in the bank, invest it, or even get some bit coins. Holding physical cash is always s risky business. I have a friend who’s safe full of gold was stolen. The thieves just took the whole safe – ripped it out of the floor. He lost over $250k worth of gold back when it was around $300 an ounce. He didn’t replace the safe as far ss I know.

• Raymond J Raupers Jr on December 31, 2015 at 13:05

Hi gab,

Thank you for your perception and reply to paleo police. “Just the facts in plain language” is an anti-contextual request. The fact is that police like all role models of violent society respond to incentive. The context in plain language is that the initiation of aggression against individuals is the defining characteristic of role models of violent society.

The solution is not to decide which role model of violent society is the greatest/minimal threat, but to withdraw individual consent and participation from violent society. The solution is voluntaryism.

It is irrational to seek the conversion of others and therefore I don’t have an incentive to request qualification of paleo police’s choice of master over Erica’s choice of none. I don’t consider aversion of principle “nuance”, and aversion to principle might be paleo police’s error but it wasn’t Erica’s error.

Erica simply lived her life by individual choice which placed her geographically where I was less able to assist in her immediate protection. I have guaranteed that her aggressors will not get away with this. She has received guarantees from others as well. The fate has turned against them. The ripples across network are calculable. Pick any point in the waveform and observe the punishment factor arising. I prefer long-term vision over short-term but as the field of individuals populates, creative license grows more effective. Is love the law?

Erica’s choice to withdraw from consent and participation with violent society minimized the focus of thug identification to individual level at the place and time of burglary. Whether the cash transfers (without good title) from scum burglar to costumed cop is not most relevant. What is most relevant is that many individuals and some collectives are held to the light for what they are and what they do. Nuance be damned.

What does nuance matter when dealing with a woodchuck pirate? Cash is simply debt, it isn’t money, it isn’t flesh and blood, it does not move a woodchuck pirate. Cash did not call true hatred from the depths of my heart. Love called, and stitched some holes in my paradigm. As important as that is to me, Erica is the victim and the aggression is systemic. She’s 32 years old and I’m 56. She’ll likely be here in monetary hell decades after I’m gone. Any time we spend together will continue to be characterized by a withdrawal of consent and participation with violent society.

Regarding questions as to what I may want from others in this matter, it’s very simple. I want individuals to exercise their virtue of selfishness. Whatever that produces in satisfaction within themselves is as good as it gets. This is about Erica. She has a facebook page under her name “Erica Raupers” and has indicated to me that she would welcome conversation/posts at her page regarding this burglary. It is my perception that the maximum amount of sunlight on this matter is best practice. To veil these dark circumstances against dialogue would benefit only the aggressors.

Thank you to Richard and everyone who has taken the time and interest in reading my comments. Have a nice evening.

Woodchuck Pirate
      aka Raymond J Raupers Jr USA

• pp on January 1, 2016 at 12:19

Dude, you’re boxing at your own shadow. go find yourself some peace and harmony. Only you can do this. No one will give it to you.

7. pp on January 1, 2016 at 12:22

“nuance be damned”??? If only you would Woodchuck. If only you would…

A more nuanced piece of prose I habe not seen.

8. gab on January 1, 2016 at 16:37

pp keep going. Tell us what is really bothering you.

• pp on January 2, 2016 at 21:19

Gab, I am on a no fap program (PMO) and trying to hook up with an old girlfriend overseas at the moment. As you can imagine, the stress can be extreme. I have little patience for overly verbose language and unfalsifiable conjecture at the best of times. Woody pushed me over the edge.

All will be ok once I am able to secure appropriate release! Till then, carry on…

• pp on January 2, 2016 at 21:22

Btw, no fap really works (for men)! Try it. Taoist monks and jews have bren on to this for ages.

9. pp on January 2, 2016 at 21:22

Elixa rocks too btw. Just about to start my second course.