Bibi Wilhailm: “Men of Germany, please, patrol the streets and protect us. Do this for your women and your children.”

That was an impassioned plea from a 16-year-old German girl. Bibi Wilhailm. Does that sound like a claim to entitlement to you; or rather, an invocation, a reminder of how things just ultimately are in terms of biological reality?

How come she’s not pleading to Angela Merkel? How about the head of the EU, the UN, or the POTUS? FEMINISTS!!!??? See, that’s what’s interesting, especially given her age and less-that-totally corrupted, base animal instinct. She pleads for MEN! …And, the way I was raised, when genuine, it’s a plea that’s answered and accounted for, or you weren’t of the calling.

You can take a feminist to reason, but you can’t make her think.

I’m very happy to viscerally understand that this video would make my German dad’s—American immigrant since 1952 at 14—blood boil, as it does mine (probably my three brothers, too).

It’s sketchy to have this up. There’s now numerous outlets via YouTube, a Google Company, but Chancellor Angela Merkel has Mark Zuckerberg’s cell number, so it gets’s taken down continually from Facebook in Germany because…well, the last thing any German “men” would want to do in Europe is have their wives and daughters feel a base level of comfort in the place in which they were born and grew up. Or whatever. It falls under “hate speech” codes and such. Get back to clicking “Like” for cat, and Hans and Franz videos.

Mark Steyn put it up. Quoted this part, emphasis his:

One time in summer, the Muslims said we were sluts for walking outside in a t-shirt. Yes, we were wearing t-shirts. It’s summer!

Another day, I was wearing this. My friend and I purchased it while shopping hehe. If we feel like wearing it, we will wear it! And you Muslims have no right to physically assault or rape us for it! God willing, never in my life. You have no right to attack us because we are wearing t-shirts. You also have no right to rape.

The life of Germany has changed because these people cannot integrate. We give them so much help. We support them financially and they do not have to work. But they only want more babies and more welfare and more money. Men of Germany, please, patrol the streets and protect us. Do this for your women and your children.

Zuckerberg is a pussy boy (emphasis mine). It ought rightfully be on the list of “suggested posts,” accompanied by a middle finger from Zuckerberg to Merkel. He has no sense of morality vs. the expediency of the state.

She, Bibi-girl, recorded this in response to real world experience, both before and after all those young, able Muslim young men “refugees” you can see in hundreds of actual videos—rather than listen to the heart-bleeding narrative from the left—for the benefit of fools yet to realize they can access on-scene footage—act out in every possible way what’s solidly transpiring and simply not represented in the official story. Call it the Merkel-Zuckerberg Constant.

baby birds feeding

I digress.

…Anyway, there’s a ton of ways I could write about, account for, and otherwise attempt to inform those who grace me regularly with readings of what I write. I wish to be true to my base instinct, which is to highlight the difference between wild animals and indoctrinated zoo humans.

A newborn human baby is a wild animal, only he or she can’t do much as a newborn h. Sapiens mammal than eat, shit, grasp adult fingers with adorable infant fingers, and blow bubbles behind silly, heart-melting smiles—and giggle when you get lucky. OK, maybe that’s a few months after birth, but we kinda love it all, right? Even when the giggles and blown spit bubbles and uproarious happiness signify….poopoo pants….

Ha! I got you. now clean up this mess instanter, please…

What is very crucially important about this video is that it comes from a young girl who has either not yet been indoctrinated, or the extremity of the events she experienced personally set the indoctrination process back, to instinctively call upon the ANARCHY of ENLIGHTENED MEN of CONSCIENCE, for help.

We’re all born atheists and anarchists. It’s indoctrination and calculated benefits that make it otherwise, socially.

What’s interesting to me is a video so pristine in honest, heartfelt essentials, that perhaps had it been only a few months or a year or two later, she would have been calling upon the state, legislation, laws, enforcement, etc, and not at the very base of what has always protected the female species in civilization: MEN, predominately white men, willing to put their lives on the line because they, in their enlightenment, understand something the Raping Muslim Menace do not about the sexual natures of women free to choose their sexual partners—with the unchosen males being gentlemen about it, and moving on.

And all civilized, enlightened males and females know what I mean.

Here’s the cool thing about essential American male bloodlust. American males have created the most impressive ability to devastate others that the world has ever known; and they did it all for pussy, the base human instinct, for males and females alike.

But the reason they made it undefeatable is because for once in history, pussy and the brain that operates it, got to choose what sort of stimulation, manipulation, blunt objects (hopefully) and lubication made it operate best, puting its hardware and software package in a nice, tranquil and reflective mood, prime for wine, massage, and a hot tub. And that’s a revolutionary value White American Men will fight for.

Because we know. Essentially, we long ago understood that a good woman as an allied life parter was unbeatable as a natural social institution. The nuclear family, with the female fully embracing her critically important role, encouraged and backed up by the evil but necessary nefarious asshole [tongue in cheek].

7th Century dirt-scatching, goat-fucking, women-girl-boy raping primitive pig vomit has not experienced such enightenment. It is literally like trying to domesticate monkeys in the forrest. We have no duty to take the time to give them a clue. Easier to simply exterminate them, and we ought bring back scalping, just to be multicultural about it.

…We should be happy to leave them alone—wouldn’t we all love that the most?—but they won’t leave us alone and unfortunately, we—and particularly Western Europe—have an investment in civilization that contemplates other, less civilized immigrants, having heart in right place and working to integrate by their own choice. We aren’t prepared for this level of utter primitive primate-like brutality all at once. Accordingly, this is not immigration, but invasion.

The Trojan Horse of Merkel and her EU Overlords either don’t have that plan in mind, or they have engaged in such an egregious error that it boggles minds. I get asked stuff by Europeans all the time in email. Most frequent question: WHY? Why did they do this, really?

…In closing, while I understand that Bibi’s plea is for the “men” of Germany, those who might maybe possibly remain—those not off too busy with their kinderphones in the biergartens—but I’m skeptical.

Just as in WWI and II, this is ultimately going to require American men, such that Europe can once again be liberated, then diss America, while not being burdened with the reconstruction financed by America, while it spends its taxes on even higher levels of social welfare, such that its citizens will once gain look gift horses in the mouth, as they have always done and laf about what “primitive” levels of social welfare we have.

It’s kinda like the repeating timeline of The Matrix, in order to keep the system healthy, or something.

1. Daniel F on January 26, 2016 at 18:32

Spot on analysis. I’ll put my spin and emphasis on a few points Richard raised:

1. On everyone being an “anarchist” and a “wild animal” prior to indoctrination: It cannot be emphasized enough that the entire Lefist / modernist project of making everyone “color-blind” and “non-racist” and “non judgemental” was a project against human nature. What is tagged as “racism” is the most natural instinct, and it serves a purpose. No one should apologize for prefering their own. To draw this out further, this is why anyone committed to the idea of “paleo” cannot be a race denier or a “we are all the same” pie-in-the-skyist. Sorry, if you are really “paleo”, you must be a tribalist. And note that this does not imply hatred or disrespect for any other group or individual _if they leave you alone_.

2. The appeal to help from men: The deeper implication of this is that if the German men do not respond, women will be the first to submit to their new Muslim masters. They are appealing to the strength of men, and if _their own men_ do not respond in kind (note the origin of that word: kin), then the German women will, perhaps unconsciously, submit to the invaders. Elsewhere it has been written: “Men invade, women invite”. Women instinctively want to get along with and receive the protection of strong men, regardless of who the strong men are. See related discussion of this point here:

3. There are three possible outcomes here: 1. the “refugees” win; 2. the “refugees” are repatriated without (too much) bloodshed; 3. the Eurpeans win in the nastiest way imaginable. Everyone in the political establishment and mainstream media is describing option 2 as if it were a crime against humanity; they don’t realize that by supressing that option, they are only making option 3 more likely. As Vox Day says, if you don’t allow the nationalists to win, you make it much more likely that the ultra-nationalists will finish things. Discussion here: http://voxday.blogspot.hk/2016/01/dont-fear-police.html

• Gemma on January 27, 2016 at 00:14

Three possible outcomes? Insane Merkel is part of the plan.

And Rome has fallen.

“The Romans have censored themselves to make visiting Iranian President Hassan Rouhani feel more comfortable during his historic stop in Italy.
      Rouhani — the first Iranian leader to visit Europe in almost 20 years — met Tuesday with Pope Francis at the Vatican, but another stop on his agenda was the famed Capitoline Museum, where classic Italian nude sculptures were covered with plain white boards to avoid offending the Muslim president.

Italian news agency ANSA said the nudes were covered out of respect for Rouhani.”

• pzo on January 30, 2016 at 06:35

Don’t forget, right here in Amurika, we had John Ashcroft cover Lady Justice at press conferences. It isn’t just Muslim minds that refuse to accept female nudity.

• pzo on January 30, 2016 at 06:42

Daniel, I am a dyed in the wool FDR liberal. But there are political winds that I won’t bend to. What you describe in #1 is absolutely true. Almost no one seems able to understand where we evolved from, the roles of men and women and how they allowed us to survive and prosper.

EVERYone prefers to be around their own kind, right down to gender. It’s in our DNA. It takes place in every school yard and lunch room. It’s the reason men don’t want women in the workplace. As one tech entrepreneur said, “Women kill the buzz.” Why? Because men and women process and think and value things differently.

When some guys showed up at your campfire in Africa long ago who didn’t look like you and talked kinda funny, they weren’t there to sing Kum Buy Ya. They were there to kill men and rape women.

OTOH, our world has so shrunk that we do need to learn to get along with one another. We need to accept our origins before we can move but without becoming all PC and thinking everyone is the same and “the others” don’t intend harm.

2. LaFrite on January 27, 2016 at 03:06

Western men have been pussified. There is no other word. And that’s the logical result of decades of insidious indoctrination. I am not a violent guy by any stretch of the mind but I would not hesitate to put aside my usual pacific behaviour and literally destroy whatever harms my family.

I come from a subset of an officially “muslim” population (I say officially because I descend from Berber folks who don’t even pretend to be muslim and usually shit on religion). Berbers had a taste of what islamisation is about when Muslim warriors came to conquer North-Africa (former Numidia) 14 centuries ago. It’s been dark ages since. Even in Roman times, Berbers were doing much better culturally speaking. Today, Algeria is a hiding place for all sorts of psychopathic morons linked to IS and other inhuman groups / organisations using sunni extremism as their justification for their death cult.

Western men, whether white or not, must repel what I can only categorize as a calculated and planned invasion. The EU lords did this thinking that it would keep the mob busy, looking away from their vicious plan to enslave us all. For make no mistake, they did not open the EU doors to anyone just because of humanist sentiments. EU leaders are doing very badly (or let’s say, the political elites that represent the true lords and serve as PR) and are deeply afraid of the plebs as the poor get poorer and the middle-class is being decimated. So they imported these people to make us fight busy fighting (at best), being terrorized and subdued (at worst). This will backfire because you can’t control chaos. I hope we will see some of these elites hanging at lampposts and I mean it literally, I have no pity for these morons because of what they have been doing for decades.

I also suspect that part of the longer term plan from our overlords (you don’t see or know them) is to completely remove cultural distinctions in the world, and this must start from somewhere. The EU construction has been a Trojan horse, a tool to implement part of it (nobody is happy about the EU, nobody wants it, expect the elites).

3. Allan Folz on January 27, 2016 at 20:51

Hmmm, you’ll probably not want to read this news report then.

Though, the headline does give it away: Danish teen fought off her attacker – now she’ll face fine.

Don’t know how it works in Denmark, but here in the US I think a prosecutor might be loathe to risk opening what they no doubt consider to be Pandora’s box of jury nullification on trying to enforce the fine on that one.

4. Harriet on January 27, 2016 at 17:01

Here is one man of European heritage who hasn’t been pussified. When a muslim man threatened his wife her husband stepped in to protect her and he was attacked by 8 men so she and her child were able to get away. He put three of them into hospital. http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2016/01/8-muslim-man-attack-decorated-australian-veteran-and-his-wife-on-victorian-beach-australia-day.html
    What did appall me were the headlines. Instead of “8 Muslim thugs illegally fishing attack veteran and his wife” they were “Police investigate Iraq veteran Kyle Tyrrell over melee with Torquay fisherman”.

• Richard Nikoley on January 28, 2016 at 13:42

Not the same, Harriet.

Now, I don’t KNOW, but what was admitted was that the guy’s wife jumped in their business, typical like: you’re going to get fined.

Now, that doesn’t justify an attack, but for that reason, they’re on their own from my perspective, since I can’t really discern their motivations, since someone got snooty in their business fishing.

This wasn’t Muslims out patrolling the streets looking for trouble.

• Harriet on January 28, 2016 at 16:54

True, but only in your sense. In this country if someone is doing something wrong a quiet word in the ear of newcomers can prevent a load of trouble down the line for them. As a new immigrant I appreciated being forewarned on something I hadn’t expected. I considered it helpful if a little embarrassing at times. In the Australian culture we (and 15 years down the track I now include myself in this) do this to support people, and its usually done gently and non confrontationally. The problem is that Muslims are confrontational and are demanding that we change our culture. They take offence at every opportunity. They perceive that no woman may speak with them or notice when something wrong is being done. They were stealing fish. Now you may think that it was OK for them to fish, but fishing in protected waters is stealing, and here that isn’t OK. When someone is stealing it is all of our business – just like if they decided they would take some public amenity such as publicly provided toilets or seats in the street. And Muslims think it is OK to beat up women and beat up men who don’t beat up their women. So I put it exactly in the same basket as “patrolling streets looking for trouble”.

• Richard Nikoley on January 28, 2016 at 17:30

Sorry, not going to split hairs over human being putting lines and hooks in the water to fish.

Harriet, you know I luv ya, but I have to keep my nose clean if I’m going to blog the menace effectively and convincingly, for those who haven’t yet come to grips.

5. Rob on January 27, 2016 at 17:28

For many in the West, virtue-signaling takes precedence over the safety of even their children.

6. Karl on January 28, 2016 at 01:34

“We’re all born atheists and anarchists.”
    YES! And this should be enough to make anyone able to reason immediately see that faith, any religion, is fraud.

As for Bibi’s plea, France is not better of than Germany. But if one of these fuckers ever tries something on my daughter, the result will be front page news.

7. Amy on January 29, 2016 at 07:36

Got this via Instapundit, which I’m sure you read but thought it worth pointing out, anyway

• Richard Nikoley on January 29, 2016 at 09:22

I’m proud to say that I have never read Glen. Never. I only get stuff just like this.

Ha! You almost had me. For almost a minute.

Working on a post now and I might weave this in some way.

8. Gemma on January 31, 2016 at 01:24

“Just as in WWI and II, this is ultimately going to require American men, such that Europe can once again be liberated…”

Probably the main purpose of the whole exercise called “migration crisis”.

Merkel is reportedly close to mental breakdown,

But who cares, the “mission” is acomplished.