Laf and Laf and Laf with Pat Condell. Cry Too.

He’s on a damn roll, and I lafed more the 2nd time.

This one ought make every white, red-blooded man look for the sharpened sword. What kind of life would we have, gentlemen, if we never had the enormous pleasure of wowing the women we decided we couldn’t do without.

Goat fucker and women rapist Muslims have never enjoyed the privilege.

There’s a very good reason that women the world over smile at white men.

1. MikeT on January 24, 2016 at 19:04

Hadn’t run across Pat before. Thanks for the post, best rant I have heard in a while.

2. Steven on January 25, 2016 at 10:28

In years and years…… and years of telling people with a more Right look on the world that they are all evil, bad, racist, mad (as in crazy), angry etc… the left has created a divide that can not be bridged.

The fools on the Establishment Right took it all. Rolled over. Played good dog. Played victim. The Establishment right lost it. They lost control. And now the left is a bit frightened.

The second amendment and the mistake of letting the internet run rough shod over the fifth column we call the national media has created a very ripe environment to foment that righteous anger so missing from us plebs.

Common folk white and blue collar are sick of it all. Sick of being told how awful a people we are.

Get some popcorn and keep your guns close.

• Richard Nikoley on January 25, 2016 at 13:55

Steven, I could not have a more prescient comment for the post I have in draft.

War is coming. Blue collar American men are not going to long stand for a raping pestilence, being ushered in by the left.

3. John on January 25, 2016 at 13:16

He mentions the courses that actually make you dumber than you were before.

Perfectly said. I think we’ve all had moments where we saw some information and believed it, and came out for the worse, intellectually.

Look at the whole insulin hypothesis/low-carb thing. Plenty of clear thinking common sense individuals (me included) bought into a narrative and way of thinking that was so embarrassingly incorrect and illogical. But damn could we logic the fuck out of it to dissenters!

My face still turns a little red when now, years later, someone I talked to about that stuff, who I have not seen in a while, says something like “man all these people STILL not listening to Taubes!” I don’t find it fun correcting the ghosts of my past.

• Richard Nikoley on January 25, 2016 at 13:59

Can’t say. I just had a virtually zero carb meal.

But, I have bread in the freezer and taters in the cupboard. And THIIS is the thing people can’t deal with.

It ultimately always turns on what you want to eat.

4. Geoffrey on January 27, 2016 at 14:16

Pretty great, loved the line about how a gender studies degree makes you less qualified for a job in the real world than no degree. The most recent season of South Park is all about this, it’s a pretty hot issue at the moment.

Sometimes when face to face with a SJW I will get fake outraged about some of my hot-button issues, like the vegetarian agenda, altruism, Islamism, etc. Nothing like getting a SJW on the backfoot defending misogyny under the guise of cultural relativism.

• Richard Nikoley on January 27, 2016 at 14:43

Yea, I’ve been chewing on ways to get SJW in conversation to say even stupider shit than they would, once encouraged.

• Geoffrey on January 27, 2016 at 15:22

For a few years now, notable comedians including Jerry Seinfeld and Chris Rock have stopped playing colleges because of the PC problem.

If I ever meet Kaitlin Jenner, I want to ask her what she thinks about Rachel Dolezal.

• Richard Nikoley on January 27, 2016 at 15:37

Hahahaha.

• Steven on January 27, 2016 at 16:44

I am the child of immigrants from the middle east that are catholic. They left to escape the Muzzies. When I get in to the SJW discussion my mouth runs amok with calling myself ali muk muk and dune coon and the like.

To make things even better I am 1/8 Jew as well so I can really turn up the heat. Damn the Shylock and hymies etc…

The best part about my brownness is that I look more Italian so I appear white. No ethnic appearance whatsoever.

When I start in on thrashing Arabs, Jews, Muzzies and white people there is not much that can be said to me as I am simply a master at self deprecation. Then to make things really juicy is all of my best friends are assholes so they say the most doG awful ill time’d shit to me in front of peoples.

It is a real hoot.

5. Hegemon on January 27, 2016 at 20:01

Even the halfway useful degrees from university require students to spend an exorbitant amount of time on classes outside their major. When I was at uni, it was 128 hours to graduate, and only 36 were the actual major coursework; or in other words, 72% of my time was spent on “broadening my perspectives and worldviews.” I can read about history, science, or philosophy on my own time. It’s asinine to reqire anything other than the major courses… if I’m an accounting major, guess what my ultimate goal is? Most likely to secure a job requiring accounting skills.

I have interviewed so many kids out of college for accounting positions who didn’t know a debit from a credit. It floors me that schools will let people like that graduate. But with a 4.0 grade point scale, you can dilute shitty grades in your major coursework with A’s in liberal arts classes and still come out with a decent overall GPA.

I think outfits like Udacity and Coursera are on the right track. They are 6-9 month long programs that teach software programming, and they even guarantee job placement at the end.