Democrat and Republican Elite Phone Lines On Fire

Before I give my own little pathetic blurb, please do consider reading Mark Steyn for your election coverage. If you have smatterings of hopes or well wishes for me and my well being, then it’s only because you’d probably like what and how Steyn writes, so check it out so you can know that.

It’s like the perfect balance of various nefarious curmudgeonly isights. I’d hate to characterize it any less generally, since I hate how people try to put my writing in some box that makes sense to their little, pathetic minds.

I liked how Mark gave both a nice prelude, then a finishing touch.

For myself, it’s pretty much anybody but that nefarious, automatic-lying, pathetic cunt, for whom a special place is reserved in hell—according to the other top, former US Diplomat—for women who vote for Sanders instead.

Who can’t possibly be so sick of the onslaught of Fucking Clinton over two and a half decades—especially given Carter? He went away, until he became senile in the context of former-president—perfect for leftists and Democrats—but that’s excusable.

Anyway, go Sanders, because it’ll be a replay of 1972, when the last truly quasi-ideological leftie ran, had the mindless support of every hippie from coast to coast, and got fucking hammered and pounded by people who know that young people are generally fucktarded, because they generally live at the expense of other people who aren’t.

Sanders against anyone is a landslide. My prediction.

Hillary against anyone is a win for the Republicans. My prediction. I’ve predicted since 1992 that the NOT-stand-by-your-man, lying, pathetic cunt will never be President. I’d still bet on it. I’ll also bet that it will eventually come out that Chelsea is the daughter of Web Bubble, as “conspiracists” have pretty much been well aware of since the mid-90s…Duh.

But to get to the truly delicious, both Democrats and Republicans did good, yesterday.

You both repudiated what you were supposed to do, and told to do, and admonished to do, by all the people with the money, and all the Kings Horses too.

Can they put Humpty Dumpty back together again?

Make sure they don’t.

For me, the most important aspect of this election is that moneyed mafia on both sides get roundly ass raped. Make sure it happens; figuratively speaking, of course. But please do make it hurt.

1. Steven on February 10, 2016 at 17:55

I am a yuge Trump fan.

Not because I like any of his policy standpoints (banning muzzies is fine by me though). I am an AnCap by nature.

I like him because he is an unapologetic dick. We are gonna crash so let us crash in style.

• Richard Nikoley on February 11, 2016 at 06:29

Pretty much my attitude, Steve.

All the hand wrining is just hilarious, because he’s uncontrollable. How bad can it really be?

• Amy on February 11, 2016 at 12:56

Yeah, and people said that about Obummer, too. Look what happened.

Not that I think Trump will be another Obama. Just sayin’, cuz when we ask “rhetorical” questions like that we are usually tempting the Fates.

Anyway, Hillary’s going to get the nomination no matter how many primaries The Bern wins, because superdelegates are party insiders not beholden to the voters in any way. They’re all gonna vote for Hillary, because they know Bernie’s got a snowball’s chance in hell of actually getting to the WH.

• Richard Nikoley on February 11, 2016 at 13:17

I’ll love to see that play out. I’ll love to watch Democrats explain how nominating Hillary in spite of popular vote is materially different from 2000.

This is the thing about leftists. They are always dishonest, and they are always dishoest at every step along anyway.

• Amy on February 11, 2016 at 15:26

Yep. Plus, watching douchebags get hoisted by their own petards is always tons o’ fun. 🙂

• Richard Nikoley on February 11, 2016 at 16:59

Have you been looking at my Facebook? That’s been my favorite bromide of late, since hearing that climate scientists are getting laid off by the hundreds, since the science is settled.

• Amy on February 12, 2016 at 11:38

I don’t do Facebook. Never have. Unless you count the week five years ago I gave in to nagging, signed up, friended a few people I wanted to, and then promptly got like 10 friend requests from high school classmates I didn’t even remember. Then that same week my workplace came out with a social media policy stating we had to put up a disclaimer saying nothing we said was affiliated with the work place. I didn’t want to broadcast where I was working in a disclaimer, the whole thing felt creepy and like an invasion of my privacy, so I closed my account.

Aside from that, I’ve never done FB.

But “hoisted by their own petards has been a fave saying of mine since I was young. I enjoy reading old literature and using archaic language.

Incidentally, when I was a kid I imagined a petard was something like a gallows, probably because of the verb “hoist”. I thought hoisted by their own petard meant like someone hanging themselves. I imagined people putting a noose around their own necks and the pulling themselves into the air. I was an adult before I realized a petard was basically a bomb and the saying meant accidentally blowing themselves up. Which made me like the saying even more. 😉

2. John on February 11, 2016 at 16:22

This guy is fucking awesome. Here’s one of his more serious videos. Most of them crack me up. Doctor of common sense, indeed.

• John on February 11, 2016 at 16:27

And for something funny

3. pzo on February 11, 2016 at 16:48

Dorothy, I don’t think we’re in 1972 anymore…….

Which happens to coincide almost exactly with the onset of wage stagnation.

• Doug on February 11, 2016 at 16:55

pzo, do you subscribe to the idea that after WWII and Europe and Asia laid in rubble that America’s “rise” in the 50’s and 60’s was nothing more than America rebuilding their broken stuff?

4. solver on February 13, 2016 at 14:18

Can you go on Jimmy’s podcast or video thing and give us an update on your post Paelo diet? But speak like you write. Your writing style can be so different from your speaking style.

• Richard Nikoley on February 13, 2016 at 15:07

Don’t know if I can or not. Bridge probably burned there.

And, I think I’m past doing anything for Jimmy’s sake, anymore.

5. rob on February 15, 2016 at 13:00

I got booted out of Obamacare for having a bad attitude, how does that even happen? Under the law I’m entitled to a credit but they reduced it to zero because I told them I’m tired of jumping through hoops for them. I’m self-employed, I can’t document my 2016 income cause I don’t even know what it will be. I don’t get a paycheck I keep the net profits.

Now I have no insurance.

6. Eric on February 16, 2016 at 12:59

Late to the party on Steyn, but goddamn:

“She was the first First Lady to be turned publicly into the First Doormat. And, because of that, Democrats felt sorry enough for her to give her a Senate seat in a state she’d never lived in. She accomplished nothing as senator but felt she was owed the presidency. This time Democrats felt that was a consolation prize too far and went for a more glamorous and seductive rival. This time the consolation prize was responsibility for America’s foreign relations. Again she accomplished nothing: She traveled while the world burned. Everywhere is worse than it was in 2008: Iraq, Libya, Syria… Afterwards, she joined her husband in massively enriching herself by giving six- and seven-figure speeches to those who understand that, while you can never really own a Clinton, you can put down a deposit for services to be rendered. She became a senator, a presidential candidate, a secretary of state because she was Mrs William Jefferson Clinton – and her sense of entitlement was such that she never felt obligated to make anything of the job other than using it as a springboard for personal enrichment.”

• Richard Nikoley on February 16, 2016 at 14:13

While I’ve known about Steyn for long time, it was Mike Eades who told me I ought read everything he writes and it hasn’t dissapointed yet,