Using The Potato Diet to Leash Your “Stupid Dog Brain”

pizzadogBack when I was drafting this big post on the practicalities of The Potato Diet, I was already receiving comments on some other posts that caused me to add this blurb:

“So, my conclusion is that boiled potatoes occupy some outlier niche where they’re mensch enough to give your stomach something substantial to feel, palatable enough to eat without choking them down (I drink plain, room temp water with them), but not so palatable that you’ll just normally gorge on them. In other words, when your stomach feels as though there’s enough of them in it, the palatability feedback shuts off, and you push it away.

“And this suggests a potential cure for those few people who, in spite of eating lots of boiled potatoes, nonetheless feel ravenously hungry an hour later. What to do? Then you eat another potato, plain, no salt. Still a problem an hour later? Then eat another one, stone cold out of the fridge. In other words, every time you get that deep hunger eat the most unpalatable cold boiled potato possible until you’ve whipped your dumb dog brain into submission.

“And verbalize it. “Ha, you stupid dog brain! You thought you were getting chocolate cake and ice cream, didn’t you? Ha, you dumb dog!” See, it’s rather like training your dog not to beg at the dinner table immediately after you fed him first. Sure, you can try to shame and submit him, order him around, etc. But what if you give him something off the table he doesn’t like at all?”

I thought I might like to expand on it, but just a bit, because it turns out to have been pretty well hashed out in numerous comments. I don’t want to call anyone out, but I was getting a few comments here and there from folks who claimed that even a short time after eating large portions of plain potatoes, they were ravenously hungry. In one case I recall, the guy had eaten ten potatoes (I’ve never eaten more than three medium russets in a single sitting, and when I have, it’ll usually last me at least four hours). In another case, someone ate 12 pounds of them in three days and was “starving” all the time. Someone else was eating them all day long and got climbing-the-walls hungry within 30 minutes.

Let’s look at some particulars.

taters and steak

Not so ridiculous now, is it?

Remember that? Initially, I did that to dispel the myth that potatoes are “empty glucose calories” and that, in fact, they stack up damn well against red meat. Toss in or trade off calories for a cup of whole milk and you’ve got pretty complete nutrition.

But there’s more to this story. That is, you simply can’t make a claim that your body is somehow yearning for some critical nutrient on a hour-by-hour basis on plenty of potatoes. You can’t trust your Stupid Dog Brain. And added fat isn’t going to cut it either. Let’s look at a couple of those.

butter

Butter: 109 Grams; 782 Calories

coconut oil

Coconut Oil: 94 Grams; 784 Calories

Now, who again wants to tell me that “potatoes are empty calories,” or, “just a bag of glucose?”

At least, butter has a little actual nutrition owing to the milk solids, which also makes it about 15% less calorically dense than pure oil. All I ask is for a little consistency. If you’re going to denounce sugar as the nutritionally-vapid ugly stepchild of the carbohydrate neighborhood, then the very same thing ought to apply to pure oils as part of the lipid community. Or, you can be reasonable. If a pat of butter or a drizzle of olive oil is OK in, on, or cooking with stuff, then so is a teaspoon or two of sugar in your coffee, tea, or sprinkled on your oatmeal.

But my principal point, getting back to our Stupid Dog Brain theme, is that had you instead switched out 400 of your calories for 50 grams or so of butter on your potatoes with the same calories overall, you would have had a lot less nutrition, but it might have satisfied your Stupid Dog Brain. You see, there is absolutely no difference between trading off that butter, or trading off some 400 calorie dessert to satisfy the dog. You can’t trust it. It’s fooling you.

Woof!

I want people to think of it this way: so your brain “says” you’re hungry, but is it saying that you actually require food, nutrition? Is that deep, ravenous “hunger” real hunger, or just an irrational desire? And if it’s an irrational desire, given the facts of the matter, doesn’t that make The Potato Diet a certain sort of eating disorder intervention?

There’s perhaps nothing that gives you the resolution of just how stupid your dumb dog brain can get than this little hack, and it’s for this reason primarily that I’ve come around to Tim’s way of thinking, which is to at least do a few days of pure & simple. See what you learn about yourself. I know I learned a lot.

There are many approaches to potatoes in the diet that will have different people dropping pounds, provided they overcome stupid dog brain problems. And there’s nothing like this little intervention to shine a light on that for you because you can get the facts and know that potatoes are an adequate, complete food you can thrive on and entire populations have done just that. Call it peasant food if you like, and I’ll call your spoonfuls of coconut oil candy with less total nutrition.

When eating a substantial portion, you can know it’s perfectly clean, sustainable, nutritious. It literally does fill you up, and when your brain tells you otherwise, you can be sure that it’s the problem. You have an irrational feeling your brain is causing for some reason, and it manifests physically, as gnawing hunger, just as John Sarno’s TMS manifests as muscle and tendon pain. Those familiar with John Sarno and his work on how the brain can cause real physical pain, called Tension Myositis Syndrome, might get a hint here at what I’m getting at.

I believe that for lots of things like this, and as it was for me with my own bout of TMS in the neck and shoulder, just knowing and clearly understanding it puts you on the path to recovery. You may not even need to figure out why your brain is doing it, just knowing about it is enough.

Some of you have your work cut out for you, and I’m telling you that potatoes are not your problem. Rather, they are your salvation and have already exposed what your problem really is.

Elixa Probiotic is a British biotech manufacturer in Oxford, UK. U.S. Demand is now so high they’ve established distribution centers in Illinois, Nevada, and New Jersey.
Still, sell-outs happen regularly, so order now to avoid a waiting list.

1. tc on March 13, 2016 at 18:12

Could it be that these ravenous people lift/workout very intensely and were in need of more protein than potatoes provide?

5 pounds of potatoes provide ~68g of protein. That’s not a ton for a hard working 180 pound male.

• Richard Nikoley on March 13, 2016 at 18:30

I don’t recall any of them mentioning that. I was working out three times per week the first two weeks where all but three dinners each week was 90% potato. It wasn’t crazy workout, McGuff’s big 5, but I made gains.

I think that for all but serious competition and body builder stuff, protein requirments may be way overstated.

• Anand Srivastava on March 14, 2016 at 09:01

There was a debate on exrx.net regarding protein requirements. One of the researchers was in favour of lots of protein, and the other had calculated that 1.4gm/Kg of lean body mass provided peak growth. And his opinion was (he had research to back that up) that exercise reduced the requirement for protein because the body used it more carefully. For maintenance his opinion was that 0.56gm/Kg was enough, for atheletes.

That is a nice debate to read.

2. Charles on March 13, 2016 at 18:19

If one of the big benefits of a potato diet is the high potassium intake it should be noted that boiling them cuts the potassium level by about 2/3ds from 900+ mgs/potato to under 300mg (according to the source I read). Baking them however leaves the high potassium content intact.

• Richard Nikoley on March 13, 2016 at 18:57

Interesting, Charles.

Well, I suppose if that’s true, best to eat ’em all three ways. Boiled, baked and roasted..

• king of the one eyed people on March 14, 2016 at 00:57

I cook the potatoes in my chicken so any nutrients from the potatoes just ends up in the stock. Nothing wasted.

• king of the one eyed people on March 14, 2016 at 00:58

*chicken stock. Boiled in the chicken stock.

• Jer on March 15, 2016 at 08:02

Potatoes Provide all necessary protein needed to survive, at least according to Dr. McDougall: https://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2007nl/apr/protein.htm
      POTATOES ALONE SUFFICE
      Many populations, for example people in rural Poland and Russia at the turn of the 19th century, have lived in very good health doing extremely hard work with the white potato serving as their primary source of nutrition. One landmark experiment carried out in 1925 on two healthy adults, a man 25 years old and a woman 28 years old had them live on a diet primarily of white potatoes for 6 months. (A few additional items of little nutritional value except for empty calories—pure fats, a few fruits, coffee, and tea—were added to their diet.) The report stated, “They did not tire of the uniform potato diet and there was no craving for change.” Even though they were both physically active (especially the man) they were described as, “…in good health on a diet in which the nitrogen (protein) was practically solely derived from the potato.”
      The potato is such a great source of nutrition that it can supply all of the essential protein and amino acids for young children in times of food shortage. Eleven Peruvian children, ages 8 months to 35 months, recovering from malnutrition, were fed diets where all of the protein and 75% of the calories came from potatoes. (Soybean-cottonseed oils and pure simple sugars, neither of which contains protein, vitamins, or minerals, provided some of the extra calories.) Researchers found that this simple potato diet provided all the protein and essential amino acids to meet the needs of growing and small children.
      STARVING PEOPLE DIE OF FAT, NOT PROTEIN, DEFICIENCY
      In 1981, 10 Irish prisoners from the Republican Army (IRA) went on a hunger strike. Nine out of 10 of these men died between 57 and 73 days (mean of 61.6 days) of starvation after losing about 40% of their body weights (the remaining striker died of complications of a gunshot wound). This experience gave doctors a chance to observe first hand the metabolic changes that occur during starvation. Protein stores were generally protected during starvation, with most of the energy to stay alive being derived from the men’s fat stores. It was estimated that the hunger strikers had lost up to 94% of their body-fat levels, but only 19% of their body-protein levels at the time of death.16 They died when they ran out of fat.

• Alberto on April 18, 2016 at 08:35

Does anybody know how steaming fares in this regard?

If I remember correctly steaming minimizes some of the mineral/vitamin leaching that happens when boiling in water, but not sure how this applies to potassium specifically.

Pressure steaming (steaming in a rack inside a pressure cooker) is the most quick and convenient way to cook many vegetables and root vegetables. You also have to heat up and use much less water.

3. Tim Steele on March 13, 2016 at 18:29

Shhhhhhh! You are giving away the ending to my book, lol.

Just kidding, Richard. This is a great way to look at it. Additionally, a reason why I think the Potato Hack works so well is that it forces you to draw a line between potatoes and “all other foods.” With most diets, there are so many food choices it’s hard to draw any concrete lines, and the subsets are immense. With the potato hack, you have two sets (potato and all other foods) and no subsets.

I think a dog brain likes clear choices. When you swat your dog with a newspaper, it stops whatever behavior prompted the scolding. They won’t try to game the system after the negative reinforcement settles in.

Dog digs hole in flower bed [Swat]. Dog digs hole in lawn [Swat]. Dog starts to di hole under house [Swat}. After that, the dog just stops digging holes.

It’s the same with the potato hack, if you are reaching for a healthy, shiny apple, you remember my rule, “If you are eating anything other than a potato, you are doing it wrong! [Swat].

I know your version is not so strict, but my very strict Potato Hack 1.0, the 1849 version, is the easiest diet in the world to stick to.

• Martin on March 14, 2016 at 04:55

When is book due out?

• Tim Steele on March 14, 2016 at 14:51

I hope before 1 April. All of the pieces are falling into place nicely. I approved the cover design last week, final format editing supposed to be completed this week. Then to the publisher and Amazon, next week if possible.

• sdiguana on March 14, 2016 at 14:46

I’m super curious too. Not for the hack itself per se, I’ve got that part just fine… I just love reading the history stories associated.

4. Sharyn on March 13, 2016 at 23:06

Possibly ravenously thirsty and mistaking it for hunger. If the body releases water when going low carb, will it not scream for water if someone switches from low carb to straight potatoes?

Cold boiled potatoes make the easiest packed breakfast / lunch ever. I’m managing a full ten hour physical work day on potatoes then home for a normal meat and veg dinner. No cravings for anything sweet either which is new for me.

5. Martin on March 14, 2016 at 04:52

This is in my opinion the key elements to any diet. We might disagree on the actual advantages of one approach over another, but the truth is: success of any diet will ultimately depend on managing “the stupid dog brain”.

6. VK on March 14, 2016 at 04:54

You guys are presenting this like it’s a universal truth –> potato =’s satiety for all.

All the research on potato satiety is done in people with good metabolic health – the original satiety index done on 12 healthy people.

Subsequent research on the GI showing high GI provides higher satiety done on people without obesity, diabetes in their family history and very lean.

Even the last potato study you linked to was done on healthy kids.

I’m curious if there’s any research showing that high starch diets provide a ton of satiety to obese people who struggle with hunger and over eating.

If you’re obese and insulin resistant – this approach might not work.

Why?

Because the brain itself can become resistant to insulin signals and doesn’t know to shut off the hunger signals when high carb meals are eaten.

What’s funny about this little tidbit about the brain becoming IR is that it’s ignored by most low carbers.

I guess because they think insulin could never play a role in providing satiety.

• Richard Nikoley on March 14, 2016 at 07:30

VK:

Isn’t it ironic that you launch your strawman in the very first sentence in your comment on a post that explicity deals with potatoes not being satiating for all.

• golooraam on March 14, 2016 at 13:00

hello VK
      for preface, I’m mostly a zero carb guy – it has worked for me, albeit slowly – so I have no stake in this other than the fact I really like potatoes and think that Tim and Richard are really onto something here – that being said, I think the point is that at a certain point, specifically amount or volume, that satiation is hit… so who cares in a sense if it’s not the most satiating food for you or me or an obese person… if you keep eating plain taters day after day and rid oneself from equating food to entertaining or delight, then eventually things will come down… I am doing my own hack this week with plain uncooked lamb and salt – I am on a certain vitamin stack I’m finishing up that is fat soluble and I don’t want to throw them away… after I finish this stack I will alternate between tater days and lamb days until I hit my goals…

• VK on March 14, 2016 at 13:46

Hey – I’m all for whatever works for you.

I grew up high starch mostly vegetarian (indian parents). Lots of potato, rice, lentils – I know that can be a healthy way to eat and live.

Didn’t mean my post as a slam Richard – I’ve enjoyed the blog (especially the stuff on iron) immensely.

Just wanted to chime in on why it might not work well for some people.

• Jazzy on March 14, 2016 at 14:02

So what works for these people? If you’re going to come here and tyre kick the concept, give us an alternative. Some of us have screwed up appetite centres, when the dog takes over there is no satiety for me, I will eat until bursting, rest, eat again. I’m grateful that people here are opening my mind to other possibilities; I’ve been entrenched in LCHF dogma for so long now, there’s no satiety from heavy cream or bacon or keto cheesecake for me either. If potatoes will work to control the dark dog I’m willing to try, but I still have to stop myself willingly from overeating and it just seems to be easier with potatoes.

• VK on March 14, 2016 at 14:21

Kicking the concept? Again, just saying why it wouldn’t work for certain people – What could work for those people?

Here are some thoughts:

– 5-htp – obese people have depressed serotonin levels, 5-htp elevates serotonin and stops cravings for fatty/carb rich foods. Plenty of research to back it up.

– Fasting – fasting also seems to kill hunger – it also elevates ketones and serotonin – so perhaps it’s a double whammy?

Refeeds and breaks from diets could also help.

• golooraam on March 14, 2016 at 14:55

Hello Jazzy

I’m not sure if your comment is directed at me – but my post was in regards to ‘supporting’ the tater plan, and in a broader scope, any isofood type of eating that is nourishing and hyperpalatable… I think what is interesting to me as carnivorous type of guy, that potatoes work just as well if not better than a no carb version, hence my plan to incorporate this as part of my own personal hack down the line – frankly as a former fat boy turned to chubby boy turned into getting fit guy… I find problems with any food not being adorned with fat, salt, and sugar… hence why I became chunky in the first place…

• Richard Nikoley on March 14, 2016 at 15:27

Thanks for the honesty, Jazzy.

Really cool. Do look into Sarno. Read the old book “Healing Back Pain,” but when he’s talking about neck, shoulder and back pain that your mind is outright creating for you (the pain is real and physiological…but no injury) think hunger, that gnawing pain, to nauseating levels in the pit of your stomach, and yet you are objectively well fed, probably over fed.

What’s really cool is that when I was in 3 solid months of shoulder pain to the point of eating lead, both Kurt Harris and Doug McGuff recommended Sarno to me. I began getting better just reading the intro.

You don’t need to understand why, only that it is.

• Richard Nikoley on March 14, 2016 at 15:52

VK:

What is it about the concept of a few handfuls of boiled potato pills you can’t seem to grasp?

You say it doesn’t work for everyone. But what do you mean by that? That it’s not the elusive Holy Grail of effortless fat loss with no discomfort and in the face of those who’ve heard and tried other approaches, particularly highly fat, for years?

You offer yet another couple of bottles of magical supplements backed by “research,” when some are reporting their surprise that a high carb and low fat regime via potatoes works, once they have understood that their Stupid Dog Brain is plain lying to them. They are adequately fed.

The task is simply to provide reason and evidence that they are. Dealing with their stupid dog brains is on them.

No pill or research-backed sale of pills in bottles is going to do it. Potatoes are real food and that’s precisely why this hack or intervention has serious legs.

It puts worlds of assholes in short pants.

7. Brian Landry on March 14, 2016 at 06:10

Hi Richard,
    Long time reader/lurker, never participated or “weighed in” till now. Was going to send yuge email telling my story, and how much you, Sisson, Matt Stone and Colpo (not necessarily in that order!) have helped me with morbid obesity, but here is a good place to say “hi”.
    I dropped 60 lbs last year with diet alone-10 were with my 1st potato hack! On my 3rd one now (just did another one with your potato hack post before this one, lost 7lbs.). Day 1 today, stupid dog brain (after a little splurging this weekend) wants cream and sugar in its coffee, eggs and toast and cheese with lots of butter…stupid dog brain! NONE FOR YOU!! (I gotta get “Food Nazi” with it sometimes…”NO SWEETS FOR YOU!”). Anyway, was sitting here with 1 pound of boiled,peeled russets and black coffee, listening to these thoughts/desires, and realized that if it’s not stupid dog brain, it’s whiny child brain. “But I want cream and sugar, I NEED cream and sugar…I NEED protein…” I’ve been playing the whole “but what about enough protein” game with my self all through my weight loss, and I’ve been thinking lately that even those “innocent” thoughts might be stupid dog brain trying to get an extra bone out of the deal…I cracked up the other day thinking about ripped, shredded cavemen who really weren’t concerned about 1g/kg ratios and creatine supplements, and who were just fine, dandy and jacked, and probably healthier than I’ll ever be.

Don’t know what the point of my meandering is other than to confirm in a “n=1” way what you already know: the dumb dog brain lies, and if I’m honest with myself, this coffee and these potatoes are delicious, and nutritious, and they are ENOUGH…especially in this world of “never enough.”
    Thanks for all your hard work and inspiration (you too, Tim Steele!! Can’t wait for the book!). I’ll keep you posted in the promised email.

8. Doug on March 14, 2016 at 07:23

My stupid dog brain doesn’t indicate ravenous hunger it is more like “hey you lost 5 lbs. eating potatoes why don’t you try some Little Debbie snack cakes?” Then the dog brain goes back and forth…. like the devil and angel and the devil won 🙁

9. Natasha on March 14, 2016 at 10:26

Great post Richard! Love the picture too.

I wrote that I had trouble with Potato Hack last week. I think I figured it out! The scene… I had potatoes for lunch, felt full…but had a sensory “feeling” of hunger. Other problem, brain not tracking…sat at desk all morning, couldn’t think well enough to work. I used to think it was low blood sugar, so I would eat/snack/binge…. but that didn’t make the sensory feeling go away. The problem was not emotional. Current hypothesis, allergies!!!!! I have taken something for allergies (homeo. remedy) and brain is sharp, sniffles down, and sensory feeling is full.

I do agree, if you are eating potatoes and feel hungry, the problem is YOU, not the potatoes. Each person will have to determine what is causing the problem.

N.

10. Wilbur on March 14, 2016 at 11:08

Hey Richard

A post on Tim’s site said things just the right way sho that I realized something. Some people with the ravenous hunger might be having hypoglycemic episodes, particularly if they are having dizziness, lightheadedness, shakiness, inability to think clearly, and so on. I had hypoglycemia for decades so I know it well.

The brain is not getting the energy it needs to function properly in these cases. This can be dangerous. In these cases, people can pass out, injure themselves, etc. eating more potatoes (from my prior experience) makes things worse. Cheese is what stopped mine.

• sdiguana on March 14, 2016 at 12:02

I have been wondering if it was that, or just a simple lack of calories… It feels like the induction period of atkins to me some days (often when i had a low appetite the day before). On pure potatoes I only have the appetite to eat <700 cal a day, and just cant bring myself to eat any more. If I add one slice of bacon, the appetite effectively doubles and I get more like 1500 cal/day. Bacon sure is amazing stuff… 🙂

Needless to say I have no issues like that with the slice of bacon. But is it the fat or the calories, or both?

• Wilbur on March 14, 2016 at 12:16

I’m not sure about the Atkins induction phase. I have experienced a kind of pleasant floaty feeling after a while of fasting. My hypoglycemia symptoms were nothing like that. It’s very unpleasant.

Talenti bars are very good. Before my fix, I would’ve probably eaten them all at one sitting too. Now though the ones in my freezer are probably so old that they should be tossed. I very rarely eat dessert anymore.

11. sdiguana on March 14, 2016 at 11:53

Richard,

I am curious on the dog brain… So I’m the kind of person that I tend to rarely buy bad food, but when there is bad food in my house, i eat it all, in one sitting. I’ve been eating (mostly) potatoes for nearly 3 weeks now, went to the grocery for some potatoes and (bad dog brain) decided to get an ice cream bar as a small reward for success. Talenti chocolate. I get home and ate all 3 of them in one sitting (dinner).

So the question I’d pose: while eating potatoes, I feel the dog brain is well heeled. As soon as I eat non-potatoes, it doesn’t translate. I suspect 30 years of bad habits can’t readily be undone in a few weeks of ‘proper’ gut signaling for satiety.

As a perhaps related aside, I tend to slice up and microwave a slice of bacon with my potatoes and have that with a tomato, chives and sometimes pickapeppa sauce to increase the food I eat (Think Dog(brain) hauling you around on roller skates… its running wild, but in the way you want it to). So maybe where I use my dog brain to get ‘enough’ calories I’m not training it well enough. (Without that I fall into ketosis from lack of appetite) Down 20 lb in 3 weeks (195 -> 175 @ 5’10”), so not like I’m over-eating here.

12. Jazzy on March 14, 2016 at 16:16

@ golooraam LOL not you at VM but he/she posted second response same time as me so all OK, I didn’t see their second response when I sent mine. Hey, I used to be on a ZC diet..all meat..eating potatoes is very new for me. VM, in relation to 5htp, potatoes are supposed to raise serotonin re the book “Potatoes not Prozac”. I am also serotonin deficient by the way. I have great interest in this hack. Plan to go for a week.

• Jazzy on March 14, 2016 at 16:18

VK sorry not VM

• VK on March 14, 2016 at 16:41

Jazzy –

Serotonin doesn’t get much press when it comes to hunger / satiety discussions but it’s oddly satiating.

People with cancer and in late stage chemo are flushed with serotonin – this is one of the reasons researchers think they give up on eating and don’t feel hunger.

I used 5-htp – and my craving for sugar/fat foods (ice cream, cereal with milk) shut down. 5-thp was a bit rough on the stomach the first time – but I did to move into intermittent fasting – which also oddly shut down those cravings. IF also seems to raise serotonin.

Richard – I’m tapping out – I’m not sure what I did to piss on the ‘spud parade but I do like your blog and am probably stating shit here rather poorly – I was only speculating on why this might not work for certain types of people and what they could look into it if it didn’t.

So I’ll go back to lurking 😉

• Richard Nikoley on March 14, 2016 at 16:44

It just doesn’t matter to me what most people think they think.

13. Jazzy on March 14, 2016 at 17:08

@VK interesting that bulimics (therefore binge eaters) have supposedly low levels of serotonin and anorexics have high levels.

• Jer on March 15, 2016 at 08:16

“Researchers have found that fasting boosts the levels of available serotonin in the brain. This is thought to explain the interesting findings that therapeutic fasting can significantly reduce migraine headaches.”
      So, beyond the fasting effect of the potato hack, it also explains why Anorexics fell good

14. […] course, there will come a time soon enough when you know you’ve conquered your Stupid Dog Brain and are ready to incorporate some additional food elements, but ones that keep with the theme. It […]

15. Mark Linkiewicz Jr on March 20, 2016 at 12:43

I’m not sure how I can express my thanks for this post. Though I’ve followed your blog off and on for a few years this has had the most impact so far. Let me explain. I’m a terminal stimulus junky when it come to food and craft beers. When it comes to my wallet, I’ll skimp on clothes, cars and even where I live. However when it comes to food and beer? I find it difficult to resist that nice dopamine blast and I’ll spend whatever it takes. My weight can swing 40+ pounds in a year up or down depending on my willpower. I’m always hungry… or atleast I was.

Over the passed 5 days I’ve been experimenting with what you’ve posted here. My results? I’m down 4.1lbs and I’m not hungry. I crave no beer or anything save for water. The potatoes aren’t half bad. This is and extremely unfamiliar situation for me. I’m going to stick with this thanks for being an asshole and telling everyone else to fuck off while you present your views and the evidence to back them up.

16. […] Using The Potato Diet to Leash Your “Stupid Dog Brain” […]