Huffington Post Leftist Feminist Choir-Cloister

What could be a more perfect example of it than a pic of a Huffington Post “Editors Meeting?”

Ci7V02mXIAAs3eN

Feminists. Leftists. The keepers at the gate…with lock, key, and passphrase “diversity.” Wonder how many of them have males in the closet, back in the overly-expensive urban apartment.

Want a juxtaposition?

13230337_1741730642711510_8789222423703679448_n

You can verify if you like. Indeed, the NRA pics are cherry picked, because they actually have a substantially huge board, with 50% being Tom Selleck (AmIRight, ladies?). Then go verify the HuffPo editorial board. Yea, it’s not the actual board of directors, so I understand this is apples to oranges in that respect, but HuffPo is a media outlet. By simple logic, the voices ought to be the most diverse in opinion and ideology, per se.

To my mind, a news and commentary and opinion outlet ought be so diverse in views that staff are in perpetual war with one-another. Hasn’t been that way in a long time.

I like the Janet “Judgybitch” Bloomfield take on feminist cunts, today.

Why are feminist women so fucking pathetic?

It’s not because women enjoy the company of other women. Not because they enjoy feminized spaces that reflect their own preferences. Not because they enjoy the feeling that they are special simply because they’re women. No, no, no. It’s all because male harassment.

Laura Bates recounts a man she feels was checking out her ass in the pool inappropriately, and instead of confronting this man or engaging the staff to address the issue, she whined and decided her enjoyment had ‘been reduced’. My guess is Laura is too fucking lazy to hit the gym every day, and finds it easier to sulk about men ogling her. Quite frankly, I don’t even believe her. ‘He looked at my ass’ sounds an awful lot like ‘I’m hitting the wall hard, but I’m still so hot, men harass me’. File that under ‘shit that didn’t happen’.

You’re fucking pathetic, Laura.

As I posted in Facebook when I shared the judge’s post:

Hilarious.

You know, all my life I have noted how women telling anecdotes about how various males pursued them in various ways were always inversely proportional to how attractive they were in my opinion.

Hot chicks and smart chicks and combinations of both rarely wax on like that. Why would they need to? Who doesn’t know they don’t have their pick?

Women are misogynists, essentially. It’s a crazy way to compete, but that’s often how it rolls.

The bright spot is that men have their pick, too. Rule #1: never pick a misogynist, feminist, leftist cunt.

Do you understand that some women like that, hate some other women even more than men? Attractive, competent, capable and smart women who love love love men. It puts them off balance, and being the poster preschool girls for Dunning-Kruger and Solipsism combined, those well-adjusted and self-assured enough to indulge themselves in masculinity—sorts of women—are completely off their radar, because they are feminist, leftist, propagandist cunts reeling in the cloister, choir, and echo chamber of self-and-other confirmation and congratulation.

…Men are quite fantastic, in general. Who doesn’t understand this? I do, and I’m not gay.

Who is fucking stupid enough to start a war against men? Stupid cunts.

1. monica on May 24, 2016 at 11:16

Richard, you are a very smart guy, you own this to yourself: spend a little time understanding what feminism is, and get over the need to attack it. I have not seen many smart guys who really understand feminism and keep this unhealthy grudge. And if men are so fantastic (and I am not denying this), why the dirty language when talking about women? Cheers,

• Richard Nikoley on May 24, 2016 at 11:35

Monica:

I’m no sucker for damnation by faint praise.

Your comment, in itself, is a study of packed-in assumption, failure of distinction, and conflation.

Your worst sin of all is the failure to recognize that I at least think I know what makes a good woman. I grew up with 5 of them. A mom, two grandmothers I saw almost every day until I left home, and a great grandmother who was vibrant well into my 20s.

I fucking know what a good woman is like. All I see now is vagina entitlement.

• Dan on May 25, 2016 at 01:56

Feminism can be judged by it’s actions, not some rhetoric about how ‘someone doesn’t understand’. When the only men’s shelter was denied funding in London where were the feminists? When actual sexism is occurring in the middle east where are the feminists? When 40% of domestic violence is found to be woman on man, where are the feminists. When boys are dropping out of school and showing huge rates of depression and suicide, where are the feminists. I’ll tell you. Actively cheering on first world problems middle class well educated privileged woman face, all while blocking and mocking any male who has had anything bad done to him. Sure there are some great feminists and I have met some of them, but the majority of feminists today go out of their way to shut down free speech, and any dissent from their way of thinking by calling you racist or sexist. And a bonafied academic feminist told me that, she was trying to do quantitative research on feminist theories and was chastised and threatened because it didn’t tow the party line. You can treat a movement by it’s actions, and feminism, especially today, is awful, pure and utterly awful.

Now Richard on to you. Don’t you think the left vs right spectrum is a bit dated these days? Seems to me the battle is more authoritarian (aka big government, believing their morals should apply to all), vs liberatarian where it’s about individual agency and rights of the individual aka small government. A true leftist liberal, one that believes in freedom of speech, innocent until proven guilty etc, has far more in common with you than a conservative don’t you think? The progressive left (the feminists) have far more in common with the conservative christian right.

Oh it’s Dan from Darwin’s Table. This time though I’ve managed to shed 45kg or 100 pounds! Needed to not blog to sort it out, back to it now though as need to keep a journal:)

• Richard Nikoley on May 25, 2016 at 07:19

Dan, the waters are muddy, because Americans have a different sense of these terms than do Europeans.

Use right/left instead of liberal/conservative because I’m a liberal, but a classical liberal in the enlightenment sense. So, non-authoritarian, libertarian.

Left is a more apt description of the political fucktardedness I talk about than in “liberal” in the American sense.

2. monica on May 24, 2016 at 11:32

I meant you owe it to yourself

• Richard Nikoley on May 24, 2016 at 11:48

“I meant you owe it to yourself”

Which I take as unwarranted condescension.

“Understand feminism.” OK, I’ll get right on it, whilst I study the ins-&-outs of mudpie making and how to most effectively gas naked people in a large chamber.

Listen, Monica. I have been at this a long time. Over 30 years. Do you imagine that you’re the first person who has admonished me to “understand” that which I know more about than they do but where my fault is higher objectivity?

But whatever. Not a great sin and were you my daughter, I’d only send you to bed with no dinner for one evening..nor smart phone or tablet.

• Richard Nikoley on May 24, 2016 at 12:12

…And Monica.

I actually “under-stand” you and where you’re coming from at depths and introspections and integrations your cocoon of protection has never examined.

30 years ago I happened upon a Buddhist priest, Japanese philosopher, and it’s only the last 10 years where I’ve been privileged to have email dialog with him. He is unique in Eastern philosophy in that he knows more about Western than most people, and is a fan of both the Enlightenment and even Ayn Rand. His aim is integration.

Anyway, you wish for me to “under-stand?”

You have no idea how far ahead of you I am. You see, girlfriend, I see and understand the diminishing returns of feminism where you do not.

…Now, reconcile this. I have written many times on this blog since 2003 how our evolution was not optimal in how it made roles for women. It was effective. We’re here. Took both. And grandparents too. But, it was not optimal. That’s nobody’s fault, but that fact is, brain power is brain power and making meaningless gender distinctions diminished us by cutting off a god portion of it over roles and gender norms.

Where would we be with that ancient brain power unleashed.

See? I understand far deeper than you, and not with a chip on my shoulder I didn’t earn (which is altogether a different thing, the lafability of privileged cunts bemoaning how bad women have it). But it is what it is.

It’s how we got here and railing against it is rather like complaining that Chihuahuas don’t have bigger ears.

• sassysquatch on May 25, 2016 at 04:12

Yasuhiko Genku Kimura is the REAL deal. Much can be learned from this man.

3. gab on May 24, 2016 at 13:45

Richard, is that what an ‘echo chamber’ looks like? IRL?

• Richard Nikoley on May 24, 2016 at 16:11

Well gabs, I don’t know what an echo chamber looks like.

I define it in terms of essential elements so I assume it could come with a number of diverse look forms.

4. wallycat on May 24, 2016 at 15:50

LOL, vagina entitlement, LOL. Is that what used to be called “the good old boys club” but now they want to take their balls and go home because they are forced to allow 50% of the population into the workforce…and worse **gasp*** at equal wages 😉

• Richard Nikoley on May 24, 2016 at 16:12

You’re fucking with me. That’s cool, but it’s a piss poor execution in my view.

If you are going to use social memes, make yourself very explicit.

5. wallycat on May 24, 2016 at 17:44

Oh dear. How much more explicit do you need….that vaginas want to get what the penises get paid and be able to climb, if they so choose, a corporate ladder without a glass ceiling?
    Example: the medical docs freaked when women wanted to go to medical school. (Oy Vey, “THEIR” territory and never mind, they would understand the veil of medicine dumped on vaginas)…and much to their chagrin, the offices ended up being forced to hire women. Why? Not because they were made to do it via mandates, but…….wait for it………patients DEMANDED it and the (yes, money always talks) businesses grew and patient increase occurred where women docs practiced. Poor penises had to admit it…vaginas brought more income so they had to swallow their pride. The sad thing (and the point of feminists, IMHO) is that they simply wanted to get PAID equally. Fast forward to the 21st century; people realize women docs are as smart and able, if not more so, as pensises, but they STILL (yes, we are talking today’s time frame), still earn less than men…errr, I mean penises.
    Women do not hate men. THey simply expect (oh my!) to be treated fairly/equally. If men were really smart, they would turn over the keys to women, sit back and enjoy the ride (pun intended).

• gab on May 24, 2016 at 18:08

Actually, women physicians have the same pay scale as males, at least here in Ontario. I don’t know abou the USA. The difference in income has to do with the fact that the women oftentimes don’t work the same hours so they earn less. The male physicians are still pissed off that over half the graduating class are now females because when they go into practice, they take time off for having babies and reduce their hours in general. I’m in Toronto and this is the grievance of the male physicians here. I know some female medical specialists who work grueling hours and do overnights as well.
      One of the specialists I see works two days per week at the hospital. I’ve never asked her what she does the other days but she has no private office.

• Richard Nikoley on May 24, 2016 at 19:12

And this is why gab is a friend of mine and she gets Scout if anything fatal happens to Bea and I at the same time.

Like I always say, I collect smart people.

I easily can tell the difference.

• Richard Nikoley on May 24, 2016 at 19:01

Wallycat, you’re being too stupid to talk to.

As a former employer, PLEASSE tell me where I can get the same performance for a 30% discount.

Sorry, I do not engage economically illiterate fucktards. I prefer you wallow in ignorance.

• Dan on May 25, 2016 at 02:10

Wally you are making yourself look like a real wolly. At least educate yourself before putting that foot in your mouth. Go look at any economics study that has studied the gender gap. Even the bureau of statistics said they do not control for any factor that might explain said gap. A gap does not equal sexism. The major factors that do explain the gap are that men work longer hours and men choose higher paying professions. If it is anything it’s a motherhood gap, but then we get into the discussion of choices. When all is equal, and a woman has worked the same hours as men and in the same profession she will earn more than him not less. When a study was done on CEO’s of the top companies they found on average men worked 80 hrs, the majority of woman didn’t work more than 40hrs a week. So how is it fair to ask for equal pay?

Now if you truly are for equality then accept that woman make different choices than men. Woman prioritise differently than men. It seems they are more interested in work life balance, which isn’t a bad thing. What is bad is when they take years out of work then expect to be paid the same as someone who works longer, harder, and has sacrificed chlldren to do it. Yes I’m talking about single woman without kids.

And little known fact. The more free the society, and the more laws and rules they have to ensure woman have freedom, the bigger the divergence in job choices between men and woman. In developing countries woman tend to go for similar jobs as men the reason is because they can’t afford to take feminist flower arrangements they need a job that will pay. This is most pronounced in Scandanavia. If sexism truly existed in certain professions why are woman not going into them in the most open of societies.

• Rob on June 1, 2016 at 17:39

I’ll be more impressed when women strive to break the glass coffin. Men still by and large do the dirtiest and most dangerous jobs.

6. wallycat on May 24, 2016 at 19:34

You can read the pay scales and the complaints in the US that shows female physicians, in general, still do not earn as much as their male counterparts.
    I am 100% on board that if women take off to have babies, it is unfortunate, but fair, that they pay the price. Until we evolve to seahorse status (males giving birth), it is unfortunately the lot of women to still hold the principle job as baby-maker and often times, bread winner. It would be interesting to see how the worm would turn if males were foisted with procreation. The jokes used to run that civilization as we know it may come to an end 😉
    I think the point is that feminism is painted as a negative, hateful term. I don’t doubt that some of those identifying as such are, but the majority are not mean spirited. To lump them as such is narrow minded.
    Remember the decade in which this came about and how women were treated at the time.

• DJ on May 25, 2016 at 08:43

Unfortunately, the ones that have the loudest voices are just that; mean-spirited. If the spokespeople for your movement help cast your movement in a negative light, then maybe you should find new spokespeople. Start by criticizing the outspoken bullshit artists of the feminist movement if you want the movement to be take seriously. Don’t criticize people that have the ability to think and see through the bullshit.

• pzo on May 26, 2016 at 06:22

Wallycat, there are differences in income for reasons beyond hours worked. Fewer female physicians go into the most highly paid fields, including surgery of all types. Go ahead, look at any health care organization’s roster and count the number of women in fields other than Internist, Dermatologist, etc.

It has also been shown that more male nurses get into the higher paying fields like Nurse Anathesiologist. They invest more in their education, and they are ready to serve at any hour of the day or night.

Women make their choices, and they tend to be of the lower paying kind.

7. wallycat on May 24, 2016 at 19:40
    • Richard Nikoley on May 24, 2016 at 20:22

Oh, WOMEN’S association.

Get out of my face. What would you do if I gave you a link to a MEN’s association, assuming it’s even legal.

This is why the cunt gap widens. Thankfully, it separates good women from cunts. Everyone loves a good woman.

8. Sean II on May 25, 2016 at 10:47

Richard,
    At base I cannot take time for feminism because I think the arguments are all based that men’s lot is the aspiration. In order to level the field most of the effort is aimed at getting women to be like men.
    If feminism is aimed at making women more able to be what women want to be I’d expect a focus on allowing them to have families early in life and still have careers. By careers I mean earn an income. I come from the Caribbean and I only know women to be earners, keepers of the household income and I’ve never heard in my 30+ years of living there of a woman being paid a different salary for the same job.
    Let’s take the growth in ecommerce. This might have been an excellent opportunity for women to develop businesses from home. I’ve never heard of feminist organising classes to teach this.
    Let’s take sports. I can’t think of one sport started by women but now I have to cheer women who choose to suppress their biology to reach peak performance and still are lucky to be given their own division.
    Let’s take “the board”. It’s the feminist cry wherever you go. More female representation on the board. The EU I believe has a statue for 40% being women. If men build a cock enhancement company and it grows to FTSE 100, I guess they will have to benefit from a woman’s contribution too.
    The radical thought of not educating women in the 3Rs even came to me recently. Might there be a system of prosperity open to women that does not lie in this man built world. I’m thinking of the illeterate indigenous tribes scattered across the world where both men and women aren’t educated as we know it. They still do stuff! Even have matriarchies.
    One BBC presenter spent time in Africa with a tribe. When she told the women that she left her 6mth old baby home with the father so she can come to make this documentary, they looked at her like she was mad. Funny though, they were gracious enough to giggle it off.

9. wallycat on May 24, 2016 at 21:24

Richard, it’s a shame you claim to love a good woman but it seems you get to set the standards.
    If you clicked on the abstract, you would see this was published in a peer reviewed journal and WRITTEN BY MEN. So your good old boy’s club is telling you something and you still don’t want to hear it. Moving it along…the facts are there and those who choose to be blinded are a never ending supply.

• Karl on May 24, 2016 at 23:04

Strange that in my long career in several countries I have never hired or seen hire a woman on a different pay scale. But yes, they often slow down their career after becoming mother. I’m skeptical about any statistic, like the recurring fable that about 70 % of males are adulterers, against “only” 40 % of women. WHO DO THESE EXTRA MEN DO IT WITH THEN? Excluding gays, AVERAGE must be the same on both side yes? This reeks of lying, and that would be a reasonable explanation since women are raised to be cheaters. Look around you, how many women show their real natural face and hair? From small they learn to trick men into believing they are more attractive that they are.
      And as for statistics, another one I’m skeptical about, but shows the other side of the picture; women spend about 75 to 85 % of the household budget. Which side would you rather be on? Could there lurk an explanation why many women are content to forego the hassle of a stressful career that makes you (us , men) die several years younger , when hubby can bring the cake to you?
      And don’t argue that this 85 % is purely for the family. Just look at any mall and notice that 90 % of shops are purely for women. Now I have some free time and occasionally visit a mall, I see the burden of all these hard shopping ladies …

• Dan on May 25, 2016 at 02:12

So a mans opinion means nothing and should be disregarded because well man. Nice display of sexism right there.

• gab on May 25, 2016 at 03:45

Thing is we have the same sort of situation with women lawyers. They choose to not put in the hours to ‘make partner’. This doesn’t mean there aren’t kickass boutique law practices owned by women, like the lawyer who represented Jian Ghomeshi. I can assure you, her hourly rate would make you swoon.

With lawyers it’s even more complex than with physicians in regards to the choices they can make in re: career path. And there’s lawyers who decide to hell with practicing law and they get into more satisfying life choices.

My background is Eastern European. My daughters are the fifth generation of educated working women in my family. All this talk about how a woman has to be a feminist in order to be employed in an important job is anathema in my family of origin. I doubt my sister in law, who is an industrial engineer, gets paid less than a male industrial engineer. She’s owned her own engineering firm for a while now. I have a patient who was trained as an engineer back in Hungary during the 50s. She came to Canada and also owned her own engineering firm. She went back for her 50th class reunion this year. All the women in her graduating class are alive. Lots of the guys have since died. Hm. Maybe intelligent women cope better? LOL!

• Richard Nikoley on May 25, 2016 at 06:43

Look, the unequal pay thing has been debunked more times than I can count. Look into it.

Just goes to show that when a lie is repeated often enough….

10. Hap on May 24, 2016 at 22:09

Never understood why the feminists tend never to bother those societies…..without explicit mention……where women really are treated like shit, if they are allowed to live. Could they be cowards?

11. Thhq on May 25, 2016 at 08:11

Moving huffpost from $$$$an Francisco to Caracas would be a righteous thing.

Jim Jones went south. South America is a good place to drink the righteous kool aid, sexist in this case.

Just stay away from Colombia. I like it there. Perfect place to hack potatoes. Oh ajiaco how I miss you.

• Thhq on May 25, 2016 at 08:13

I meant progressive instead of righteous, but it’s the same.

12. king of the one eyed people on May 25, 2016 at 08:18

There are wemon who are truely oppressed because they are wemon. They are beaten, denied an education, forced into marriage and have their genitals mutilated. I am yet to hear a single prominent feminist use her position or status to speak up for these wemon. Most feminists I know just want money – for themselves.

13. Hap on May 25, 2016 at 08:37

I would bet the caring feminist does not care that aging men can lose their Y chromosome in cell fractions….leading to various cancers and dementia and deceased life span compared to women.

Ladies…..please……huff post……some sympathy!

14. thhq1 on May 25, 2016 at 08:42

Since none of them have offered to prepare my lunch I’ve taken the liberty of doing it myself.

Last summer we grew whopper Cinderella-type pumpkins. 100 lbs in a 10 x 10 space. Not wanting to waste anything after Halloween was over, I roasted them and froze the cooked pumpkin.

It took a while to figure out how to dispose of it rapidly before the next pumpkins ripen. It make an OK side dish (like stringy winter squash), but it really excels as soup. I take 3/4 cup and put it in the stick blender cup, add about 1/4 cup each water and unsweetened yogurt, a teaspoon of concentrated chicken stock, a teaspoon of Patak’s brinjal relish, a good shake of ginger powder and za’atar, and grind it to puree with the stick blender. Good right out of the cup, but better if heated up.

15. Doug on May 25, 2016 at 11:29

What is the Huffington Post’s take on Islamic women?
    Are they oppressed if doG tells them to wear a veil or if a cleric tells them to wear a veil?
    If their husband has crazy like rules that doesn’t allow her “freedoms”, but she is ok with it, is she looked down upon by the feminist for her choice?

• Richard Nikoley on May 25, 2016 at 11:48

Doug:

Feminist cunts are a silent on the plight of Muslim women as are Low Carbers on the delight and health of rice-eating Asians.

It’s fundamentally exactly the same thing. One need not even attempt a distinction.

16. thhq1 on May 25, 2016 at 13:06

Where are the Huffy children? Islamic women have lots of children. Maybe that’s the problem. If you don’t have children, your biological and social necessity on earth comes in to question, and you have to create a new justification for existence. Carrie Nations looking for their saloons. Fish hunting for their bicycles.

In one of her children’s books (Mrs Piggle Wiggle I think) Beverley Cleary mocks a women’s club called the Earnest Workers. This is the modern version, without the children.

• Thhq on May 25, 2016 at 13:49

Betty Macdonald, not Beverley Cleary who has a more subtle sense of humor.

Betty Macdonald’s biggest claim to fame is creating Ma and PA Kettle. Arguably more realistic than Steinbeck’s Joads. And not so doggoned depressing.

17. king of the one eyed people on May 26, 2016 at 01:09

Anyone know what a misandrist is? Funny how often misogynist is thrown around but people are afraid to point out the misandrists. It’s probably because men very, very rarely play the victim card.

18. pzo on May 26, 2016 at 06:42

I last worked in a large senior’s health care program in Denver. In the halls of upper management, it was almost all female, and a huge lesbian contingent within. One exception was the CFO. You know, hard technical matters, higher paid jobs. And as time goes on, who got hired? More women, more lesbians. I’m not putting down either, my point is that “like hires like.” When men do that it’s illegal. When women do it, it’s……….well, just fine.

I have two daughters who were engineers with Dell and Motorola. Per discussions, never once have they felt they were treated poorly or paid less than their male counterparts. In fact, they knew they had a preferential place in job assignments and advancement BECAUSE they are female.

Third daughter is double degree’d in biology and nursing. I remember a long time again we were talking on the phone and she said, “Well, I need to hang up. Get my interview skirt on.” At six feet tall, she knew that she had assets to use for getting jobs. As do many women who would never admit to or recognize what they are doing.

All three daughters, BTW, due to very fortunate life/husband circumstances, have chosen to be stay at home moms to the great benefit of my grandchildren’s development and well being. (They also each contribute to the family income in their own ways.)

• natty on May 26, 2016 at 09:14

Working in a heavily engineer populated corporation(global), it’s a silly notion to believe woman are treated in a substandard manner or paid less as a skilled worker. As your daughters point out, it’s an advantage.

19. Ginny on May 29, 2016 at 07:41

How do you know that this picture is true (i.e., this is indeed a representation of the editorial board of the Huffington Post)?

20. Baka Daladier on July 8, 2016 at 20:33

feminist are leftish and that’s all

no wonder it rottent to the core