Michelle Obama, Oprah Show, 2007: “Get the money out of it.”

1326442764749.cached

Thanksgiving holiday, 2007—and just short of a year away from the presidential election that ushered the Obama’s into the White House—I happened to overhear an episode of Oprah people were watching in the next room. Michelle Obama was one of the guests and here’s what I wrote on this blog about it:

Yesterday, I endured — for a short time — being lied to by the wives of the presidential candidates on some Oprah-Doprah teevee program. It was such utterly contemptible, pandering and rotten bullshit that it always makes me wonder what world I live in, when I know there are millions on millions just lapping it up like it’s the first time in the world they’ve heard it. Obama’s wife was clearly the stupidest (I’m saying nothing). She prattled on endlessly, naming things that require the time and values of people to create, assemble, and manage; yet the whole point in brining up these things is to admonish “getting the money out of them.” In other words: do them devoid of the principle means by which things get done. I guess they’ll happen somehow. Fucking moron.

Here we are more than 8 years later, and at her DNC speech the other night, she bitched: “I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.”

Yea? Well cry me a fucking river. ALWAYS the victim card with Democrats. Always, no matter how privileged, it’s inch mile with their endless class-warfare, race-warfare, gender-warfare, accident-of-birth warfare, and literally anything and everything that can be used to divide, to pit one against the other, to always concoct the appearance that you’re worse off because some folks in other classes, groups, cliques, and circumstances are better off. In other words, the lie is: they’re so well off because you’re their slave. You’re paying for it.

So let’s take a look at just how tough Michelle has it, at the hands of millions of her slaves. Free Michelle Obama’s Slaves, Frontpage Mag.

…Michelle’s house continues to be built and maintained by slaves. Her lavish lifestyle of endless vacations, parties and public appearances is funded by millions and millions of slaves.

Michelle Obama lives a life that is more lavish and luxurious than that of the average plantation owner. She has 26 staffers that are part of a White House staff of thousands. That’s more than many crowned heads of state. Compare that to 12 servants for Thomas Jefferson.

Michelle has more directors than some corporations. And working for her is a Marie Antoinette experience. “The First Lady having the wrong pencil skirt on Monday is just as big of a f___ up as someone speaking on the record when they didn’t mean to or a policy initiative that completely failed,” one former staffer said.

Of course that’s their business. Michelle’s staffers chose their jobs and they get paid. It’s the taxpayers who have to pay for it all who are forced to be her unwilling slaves.

Michelle’s house, her luxurious lifestyle, is built by taxpaying slaves who are forced to turn over their money to fund her pleasures. She spent more money on one night in Morocco than the average American family will see in five years.

In Dublin, Michelle Obama and her entourage took a sightseeing trip that cost over $250,000. Michelle’s people bought up 30 rooms at the five-star Shelbourne Hotel while she stayed in the Princess Grace Suite which has more living space than most American homes. The Shelbourne Hotel wasn’t built by slaves. But it was funded by them. So are all of her jaunts, excursions and parties.

When she shops around Paris and then flies over to London in a 757 to see the sights in London, her slaves pick up the tab. When she and her husband decide to fly out for a “date” to New York while the city is shut down, it’s her slaves in the big city watching the motorcade pass who have to pay for it. Their Africa trip cost millions. American slaves paid for it with their blood, sweat and toil.

Maintaining the Obama lifestyle cost $1.4 billion a few years ago. It’s unknown what it costs today.

Obama’s White House parties cost anywhere from $200,000 at the cheap end to over $500,000. Americans have no more freedom to decide whether to pay for another Obama vacation or event than slaves did in deciding how to serve their masters and mistresses.

Judge for yourselves. Determine your own level of disgust, outrage, and moral condemnation. If you have a brain, that is.

1. Jeffrey Bergman on July 28, 2016 at 19:34

Yes the Obama’s bask in the sun while we freeze.

2. Jim on July 29, 2016 at 06:14

I started reading your blog years ago cause of paleo. When you would post political things back then I’d think, “He’s kind of out there.”

Now, many years later, I read your political posts and think either “Way to go, Richard!” or “I wish he didn’t say ‘cunt’ so much so I could send this to my mom.” Lol.

• king of the one eyed people on July 29, 2016 at 13:02

Yeah. +1. I would share Richard’s work more but the profanities stop me. He’s such a cunt with language sometimes 🙂

3. Tim on July 29, 2016 at 06:26

Just wondering how long it will be before we see Senator Michelle Obama as a prelude to her White House bid.

4. LaFrite on July 29, 2016 at 08:05

Haha, this reminds of the “gamy” pseudo-aristocratic politicians we have in France, wasting people’s tax money on luxury and lavish benefits of all kinds …

“Gamy” in French is faisandé , which means meat sort of rotten smelling … the whole political layer in France is exactly that: faisandée. They should have disappeared a long time ago but they’re clinging to power and France’s tits like parasites who don’t understand that they have become irrelevant. I don’t understand why most people have not reminded them of that fact yet …

5. EDR on July 29, 2016 at 15:02

I’ve got a knot in my stomach after reading this. It is not surprising in the least, but I’ve never looked any of the hard facts like this before.

Makes me wonder about the former president of Uruguay…I remember reading about his humble lifestyle (hopefully it was true) and thinking what our country could be like we had some people like that in charge? There goes that damn INFJ thing again…

Now I’m thinking of one of George Carlin’s lines:

“Enjoy your snooze, folks.”

• Beans McGrady on July 30, 2016 at 12:33

Uruguay’s president drove a VW etc., he also sold out the country to the globalists like everyone else. It was for show.

6. me on July 29, 2016 at 15:50

your blog is a fucking joke.

• Richard Nikoley on July 29, 2016 at 16:06

You can count on leftists and Democrats to be stupid. To their credit, they don’t often engage you (me) .They are at least smart enough to know better than that. They have base instinct where they otherwise lack all intelligence, long substituted by feelings, in a mad rush to connect with other brainless and otherwise circumvent Darwin’s Death Sentence.

Sometimes they reveal. Darwin has not made this one of his own, yet.

7. Hap on July 29, 2016 at 16:13

The Leftists and their Democrat stooges are preoccupied with slavery. Recently complained that some southern founders showed up at the Constitutional congress with “their slaves”. O fucking puuuleeez. Somehow modern notions are conflated with 18th century realities….as if it did not matter at all that these founders created documents, foresaw and proclaimed ideals that were not practical to implement in order to make room for structure enabling the various evils to be eradicated…..despite the inclinations of men sometimes to oppress and generally to rule. I sometimes wonder if they would consider their project to be a success or failure. Not that it matters, of course.

• Natalie on August 9, 2016 at 06:34

Funny how no one complains about real slavery, like those guest workers in Qatar. I was listening to an interview with a bleeding heart liberal who was all pro Qatar hosting World Cup, dismissing the humanitarian concerns and basically implying anyone who’s against it must be some sort of a racist.

8. gabkad on July 30, 2016 at 11:35

Not sure if I understand these things, but aren’t Michelle and Hillary living the American Dream? Neither of them came from money. However it is they have achieved success, it has translated to living the life of luxury.

I’m Canadian. We have inherited the British ‘tall poppy syndrome’ thing over here. I always thought Americans were not into this sort of thing. I thought people in the USA admire and try to emulate those who ‘succeed’. Or are there different definitions of success?

For sure her IQ is higher than 85.

Am I an Obama fan? Given that I am not an American, it is irrelevent. But she ‘done good’ given her childhood and background. It must have been tough having a father with Multiple Sclerosis who still took himself to work. Way different than George W. Bush who is a moron riding his father’s coattails. Now his IQ is probably about 85 or less.

Apparently there were big fights in the White House on account of the revelations in re: Billy and Monica. Physical fights. If Hillary wins, who is going to be throwing the hardbacked books at whose head? If Donald wins, will Melania be tanning her melons on the White House lawn? Never a dull moment in American politics.

• Hap on August 1, 2016 at 12:58

Gabkad

Success does have a pliable subjective definition….and it’s very personal. The American founders did not say everybody should be rich and powerful politically or in business…..only that American citizens be free to pursue happiness. The link was to be liberty, freedom, and ultimately happiness that a person might at least not be held back or deprived by the State of realizing what they thought was individual and God given potential. You can argue the God part if you wish, but the sentiment is the same. The State cannot be the arbiter either by 1 (let’s say ISIS) or 10000000 cuts (the Leviathan bureaucratic State).

I suspect that as you cast your critical gaze on the American political scene, if some preference bubbles up, you will prefer melons to assaults.

• Richard Nikoley on August 1, 2016 at 13:40

“…however it is she’s done it.”

There’s zero mystery about how the wealth was acquired.

• gabkad on August 1, 2016 at 13:23

Conventionally defined success does appear to mean a ‘rags to riches’ type phenomenon. Hillary was never in rags, but her background certainly is not based on wealth. She has most certainly attained great wealth however it is she’s done it. IF she manages to become elected president of your country, then of course, who is to know if any of what she does benefits the people of the United States and not just her family, friends, associates, business contacts. ETC. But she’s done well for herself and possibly, for her, that’s what counts the most.

No, I’m not full of nonsense. It is condescending for anyone to write things like that. If you persist in doing so, I won’t reply to anything you write.

9. Hap on July 31, 2016 at 22:41

Gabkad
    You are full of nonsense. Transcripts of college sat scores and specific course grades obtained by wapo and Boston globe showed similar sat and estimated iq for bush and gore. Gore obtained several poorer course grades than bush, especially in government. Kerry was the worst of the three with many D grades.

Bush only president to have an MBA.

OBAMA A total enigma since records sealed. No one can actually figure how he transferred to Columbia. Columbia mum. Not a professor at UC in Con law….an instructor. Can’t go lower.

Does any of this really matter?

Anyway….Canadians are usually happy. Big country….lots of oil….trees. Free trips to doctor for nosebleeds. Short trips to Mayo for cancer or heart disease treatment. It’s all good.

• Natalie on August 9, 2016 at 06:31

My dog has more documents than Obama. I think the birthers are onto something: it’s quite possible he wasn’t born in the US and it was just a big joke on the part of the elite (not that being born here means much these days anyway).

10. gabkad on August 1, 2016 at 15:47

Richard, I’ve seen that video in the past. I didn’t mean by my comment that I don’t know. Bill Clinton is a stark reminder that ‘you can’t take it with you’.

• Richard Nikoley on August 1, 2016 at 20:27

It’s only been out about a week, so not sure how in the past you mean.