San Francisco 49ers Colin Kaepernick Is Just A Lousy Employee

colin-kaepernick-060916-usnews-getty-ftr_12isqidh2pmp1zwlfjcmej37t

Both the left and right have it wrong. I’ll explain both. The left is easiest, so let’s start there.

They’re suckers for anything and all things that have any shade of besmirching the inventors and creators of all and everything you are: the white male of the human species. There’s no contest and apparently, even a $125 Million contract for a blackish football player is not enough to erase sour grapes.

Fait accompli, Earth. White men did nearly all of it all and you can’t un-ring that bell. C’est ce que c’est.

So you have the hand-wringing and tears. The SOCIAL JUSTICE!!! George Takei, never at a loss for dumb, non-sequitur words out of context wrote:

As I child, I recited the Pledge of Allegiance from inside an internment camp, so I understand some of the deep emotions surrounding this.

LOL. Stretching much, George?

So that about covers the left. Just as fucktarded as always.

The right is being just a bit stupid…just as they stupidly focussed on Hillary Clinton’s “treason” in setting up an email server in her own home to conduct state business. They focussed on the bone she tossed them over classified information and ignored why she set up the server. It was to enrich herself, Bill, and their RICO “foundation.” Those were the deleted emails. She left the classified secrets for the stupid God & Country, patriotic Republicans and their millions of sycophants, knowing her constituency is too clueless to care. The left is as dumb as she knows they are. I digress.

Kaepernick is a lousy employee.

Beyond his poor performance on the field the last couple of years—which is dismissible because that’s the game and it’s all covered by risk-reward and contracts—he shit on the essence of the game and the brand.

The NFL is a brand that is wholly wrapped up in America, patriotism, its defenders on battlefields, respect, honor, toughing it out. And each team is a microcosm offshoot of that, to draw in localized aspects of America. The steel workers of Pittsburg. The meat packers of Green Bay. The gold miners of 1849 that had a mainstay in populating and developing the west coast. Those who braved snakes and gators in swamps and everglades to finally bring dolphins to the south coast of Florida….

Its customers, NFL fans—the ones who shell out the billions annually for this great spectacle of 17 games and a playoff series that culminates in a winner-take-all final game, so characteristically and properly dubbed The Super Bowl, harkens back to so many things that comprise the great, naturally multi-cultural experiment that is quintessentially American—know what they want, and Kaepernick is a mere pawn in it. Fans don’t begrudge his millions, and even if he’s been off his game. They are so largely understanding, forgiving, and pathetic suckers for redemption.

It’s all part of the game, the culture, the wonderful ups and downs that span years and decades…all to the delight, dismay, and quotidian depression that is the health of the football fan.

Kaepernick decided to take a shit on that the other day and is getting everything he deserves.

1. thhq1 on August 29, 2016 at 10:58

Let him sit somewhere else. The bench, the locker room, the curb.

Send that lousy coach out with him.

2. Hap on August 29, 2016 at 16:34

Not all Republicans fell for Hillary’s email gambit. Rudy states publically he would prosecute her under RICO statutes.

I’ve spent a bit of time lately updating my rather poor knowledge of Julian Assange. He is a scumbag who would screw his grandmother…..and maybe he did in Sweden.

As far as it goes, Assange is not planning to cut Hillary off at the knees with any revelations. But he will milk it for all it’s worth. Maybe he could follow up with some blackmail should she be elected. But we will never know about it.

I can’t even fathom the complete stupidity of Kaepernick. Astoundingly stupid and a stooge.

• thhq1 on September 1, 2016 at 05:50

I found this piece on the Individual Mandate yesterday. It’s interesting to me that Hillary thought Obama, Reid and Pelosi were softies about taking people’s money.

“President Obama knew the mandate was wrong back when he was a candidate in 2008. “THE MAIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY PLAN AND SENATOR CLINTON’S PLAN,” he said, “IS THAT SHE’D REQUIRE THE GOVERNMENT TO FORCE YOU TO BUY HEALTH INSURANCE AND SHE SAID SHE’D ‘GO AFTER’ YOUR WAGES IF YOU DON’T.”

But once in power, Obama reversed his position and pursued a corrupt bargain with the big insurance companies, who basically told Congress and the Obama administration that they would go along with the law’s expensive new regulations as long as the government forced everyone to buy their (even more expensive) product.

That corrupt bargain represents everything that’s wrong with Washington. Instead of helping the uninsured afford insurance by making it less expensive, the mandate’s penalty tax punishes them. They still don’t have insurance, but now are poorer because of the tax.””

“Corrupt bargain” is the term Andrew Jackson used for the cozy relationship between Clay, Calhoun and Adams to shut the inexperienced political outsider Jackson out of executive power. Clay, like Hillary today, was the anointed secretary of state.

In order for Hillary to set things right and set up single-payer Hillarycare I estimate that she’ll need 2 trillion dollars per year. This has to come from everyone’s paycheck just like Medicare and Social Security do now, at least 10% off the top. I don’t think she’ll come out and say it during the campaign, but will tout warm fuzzies like free child care and better mental health. Because as with Obamacare, taxes like these – enforced with the threat of IRS property seizure – hit the poorest taxpayers the hardest. She needs their votes now, but once in power she’ll be after their money.

3. Tug on August 29, 2016 at 18:35

Kaepernick is most certainly a stooge. He’s not smart enough to come up with any of this on his own. His girlfriend is Nessa Diab, an outspoken BLM supporter. She’s also expressed an interest in having an “Islamic-style” wedding (although I can’t really determine if they are engaged or if she is actually Muslim). Worst of all, Richard, she converted the poor guy to veganism recently so it’s no wonder he is about to get cut from the Niners. He lost serious muscle mass during the offseason. Black Muslim vegans…they are triply oppressed and needed to make a stand, dammit.

• Richard Nikoley on August 29, 2016 at 21:40

Oh Jesus, Tug. Can’t get more awful. Triple oppression. LOL.

4. Woodchuck Pirate on August 31, 2016 at 13:00

Finally pro football gets interesting? Not interesting enough to watch, but it brings out the ego stripes paraded by every manchild in bowling alleys ’round the nation. I enjoy watching that. I played on football every football team in school until I was 17 years old in my senior year. The school rejected my permission slip signature despite having my own apartment and working nights as a school janitor. They wouldn’t let me wrestle either so I never got my 4th Varsity Wrestling letter. The wrestling exclusion hurt my feelings but I only enjoyed the violence in football, nothing deeper. Is there anything deeper to football? It was just a job I did for my old man’s sake. His generation knew nothing but football and violence was a way of life for my old man. He owned a bar full of bikers, hippies, rednecks and Finlanders all hating everyone but their own. A real bucket of blood. What the legends of that bar would have done to Kaepernick if they’d had their chance could only be told by the railroad rails they’d find his pieces stuck to. The world has become such a sissy-fest for manchildren these days. Fuck football, what the world needs is more David Allan Coe.

Woodchuck Pirate
    aka Raymond J Raupers Jr USA

• Richard Nikoley on August 31, 2016 at 13:57

Raymond.

I love that you got it.

In Anarcho-Capitalist parlance, “it’s a contract, dude, and we’ll fuckimg burly you.”

• Richard Nikoley on August 31, 2016 at 14:08

…And BTW, Raymomd, hating everyone but your own might becomming back in style,

We could put a twist on it, to, make the ladies curious. Let’s call it: “focussed misanthropy,”

• Woodchuck Pirate on August 31, 2016 at 14:49

Richard,

Dang I dropped a finger and lost my text. Here’s second try.

I take voluntary relationships seriously. Like you I navigate best I can the only way I can through focused misanthropy. Regarding an NFL employee who assumes an entitlement mentality option toward contract terms according to whatever his ovaries dictate at the moment, he best get his ass into politics and off the turf. All that mess does is remind me of how much I miss Muhammad Ali. Even my old man loved to watch him fight. Those were my few finest moments in childhood. I was literally raised in a basement, but when Ali was on the TV I was allowed to sit in the living room and watch Ali hit and be hit.

Regarding the hate, I hope you don’t worry if someone calls you nihilist, because holding people accountable is an act of respect, not nihilism. I was very moved by your reply to me in your other post in your “Muslim Menace” post. You’ve reminded me of the universal common ground of love. My grandchidren are purely innocent and the unborn are enduring the greatest fixation of exponentially rising debt established by the takers. The line has been undeniably crossed where a reasonable person asks “who’s the nihilist now?” The individual has never been more necessary to the survival of the human race, and the collectivist has never been so committed to its extinction.

Big Lebowski:

Woodchuck Pirate
        aka Raymond J Raupers Jr USA

• Richard Nikoley on August 31, 2016 at 15:26

Raymomd.

True anarchists–by which I mean to say the only people of true heart and good will–never have to wonder about taking anything the wrong way.

A sliver of my life is writing a post and getting a comment from you. It’s always a gift. Even if it may not strike me as some comments do I’m certain numbers of my posts strike you as ‘meh.’ This is the essence of adults. In particular, the male of the species who can take less than a cheerleader squad and still adore the man right in front of him.

I give you this. You might have missed it, sir.

5. king of the one eyed people on September 3, 2016 at 16:46

It’s been a long time since I have heard you use bad potty mouth (c-word) on this site. You must be in a good place mentally – bravo!

6. John on September 3, 2016 at 21:04

Apparently, refusing to throw a touchdown pass is also part of the protest.

7. tom davis on September 5, 2016 at 06:29

I’m a veteran. I don’t particularly care for CK (part of it is my bias against SF in particular and Calif. in general). I don’t think the workplace is the right venue for a protest of this nature and I don’t have much compassion or empathy for his claims. If black people want to raise the issue of the value of black lives they should start walking the walk. Having said that, I sacrificed a lot so that he and others had the liberty to make themselves heard. I don’t have to agree with him, and I don’t, but I am glad he feels safe enough to express himself. The rest of you should be, as well.

8. Hap on September 5, 2016 at 09:50

For a guaranteed 61 million dollars……I would refuse to put my uniform on.

9. Woodchuck Pirate on September 5, 2016 at 11:18

Empire building is not service. Empire building is the sacrifice of others by aggression unto collectivism. Inalienable rights are not manifest from gov’t or empire. Feelings are byproduct(s) of thought processes, not the inverse. I am nobody’s employee and I have no customers. My carcass sets upon a geographical location of my choice. Any individual or collective that exercises an entitlement mentality to attempt dictating what I “should be”, negates any attempt by them to feign “safety”. Patriotism – Statism – Obedience – Dependence, is not a chain of freedom. Fuck the MIC and every willing system slave it owns.

Woodchuck Pirate
    aka Raymond J Raupers Jr USA

10. tom davis on September 6, 2016 at 09:42

Re: “San Francisco 49ers Colin Kaepernick Is Just A Lousy Employee”

That statement by itself is correct, IMO, because the stadium (or, generally speaking, the workplace) is not the right venue for a protest and this should have been made clear to Kaepernick at the very beginning. The county clerk who refused to perform the tasks legally assigned to her office (issuing marriage licenses) was wrong because that was the job she signed up for. The jury that found for the plaintiffs in the Muslim truck drivers law suit (https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/10-22-15b.cfm) was wrong because that’s the job they signed up for. Showing up at the stadium and standing for the National Anthem is part of Kaepernicks job and he should have done so. Having said that, ridiculing his protest is just wrong. I and every other veteran spent some (or all) in an endeavor to protect the Constitution and the liberty it espouses. To denigrate and belittle a person for their feelings is just plain mean and petty. If there is to be discussion, this is the wrong way to encourage it.

Let us confine our discussion to the issues rather than attack the person. Personally, it seems to me that if black Americans (and others) are concerned enough about the perceived value, or lack thereof, of the lives of black people that they would mount rallies and protests nation-wide, they would at least try to focus their concerns in areas where the most egregious behavior occurs. The argument can be made that because black lives are taken most often by black people it follows that black lives do not matter to black people. If black lives don’t matter to black people, why should they matter to anyone else? One might further conclude that other peoples’ lives do not matter to black people. Such disregard may have an impact on the actions of law enforcement personnel but a study published by Harvard University (take it for what that’s worth) would seem to indicate that the media and racial activists have grossly misrepresented reality (see .

Personally, I enjoy a good argument. None of the comments following your post qualify. This is one of the problems of the internet. Because arguments can be carried out anonymously or from a distance there is less concern for offending others. This leads to allowing personal animas and emotion to color one’s opinions and leads to heightened emotions across large audiences. This could, in turn, lead to acting out in public in violent and harmful ways. It would be nice if bloggers took some ownership and made an effort to encourage the same civility as one would show if one were preparing to tell Hulk Hogan, face-to-face, that his wrestling shorts make his butt look fat.

Tom Davis

11. Woodchuck Pirate on September 6, 2016 at 10:38

I prefer individuals adhere to the non-aggression principle or die of the bone cancer they deserve.

Misanthropy Pure

Woodchuck Pirate
    aka Raymond J Raupers Jr USA

12. Steve Someone on September 13, 2016 at 16:15

“a $125 Million contract for a blackish football player” – I love that line. I got into a comments debate with some tool who claimed that both of Colin’s biological parents are Black. OMG! It’s as if he’s never seen a photo of Colin. Obama is blacker than Colin.