Why I Hate Democrats And Leftists

Gloves off.

Here’s the new Europe, homeland of my father.

1. Beans McGrady on August 25, 2016 at 17:45

Hurray for Multiculturalism.

2. Tim M on August 26, 2016 at 08:11

Richard,

Watch this one. It’s more down to reality of everyday life in German schools.

Imagine you kids getting terrorized like this everyday. The teachers are afraid for their lives.

• Rob on August 28, 2016 at 15:57

I recommend making sure you take your BP meds before watching.

3. Marco on August 25, 2016 at 21:41

Hey Richard,

from the license plates and a street sign, this is France, not Germany.

Cheers from Germany 🙂

• Richard Nikoley on August 25, 2016 at 22:49

Ok, cousin.

• Sergor on August 26, 2016 at 07:20

Its so frustratring to have this blog filled with so many exciting insights regarding bio hacking spoiled by these pieces of glooming simple mindedness and ignorance.
      In Germany this is what fuels the growing resentment for America, barely being able to distinguish between France and Germany and at the same time farting out generalistic hate statements.
      Especially if your father is supposedly of German heritage, pretty sad.
      And exchange this vid with the outbreaks of violence in your own country..its the “Leftists” fault the American police officers have the highest kill rate in the whole Western hemisphere? Or while we are at it, the highest homicide rate overall?

• Richard Nikoley on August 26, 2016 at 08:50

Hey Segor, none of those distinctions are important ones, but I understand why leftists resort to them. They missed the mommy message that two wrongs don’t make a right.

Let me reiterate. I hate those filthy animals in that video, I will be glad to see indiscriminate violence committed against them, with malice, and I hate people who support, apologize, and make excuses for them.

Just so we’re clear.

4. Flying Dutchman on August 26, 2016 at 07:50

Meanwhile, in my country (Holland); leftists singing a welcome song for the “refugees”.

(Viewer discretion is advised.)

• Flying Dutchman on August 26, 2016 at 07:55

Also, “trailer” video: http://www.cda.pl/video/4844314a

• Carlos on October 8, 2016 at 13:59

See the video, most of these people are women. Women love foreing ADN, specially if it comes from foreing masculine patriarcal men in contrast with the incresinly afeminate and weak western men. Then they get gang-raped Colonia style and stops being exciting.

5. Raymonde Ricot Piette on August 26, 2016 at 08:58

Yes, after watching for about 30 seconds I told myself: Well, this could be Paris, that’s what we have to put up with all the time! And then I saw the signs in French, so it’s definitely Paris… Courtesy of the leftists, generations of them, over decades!

• Richard Nikoley on August 26, 2016 at 09:19

Yea, I got it from a Facebook post reporting it was Germany. Didn’t look past the wanton violence to correct that. When pointed out above, I could have changed it, but what difference does it make?

The whole of Europe is under the same insane invasion by bare-hand-ass-wiping, 7th century, dirt-searching savages.

• Raymonde Ricot Piette on August 31, 2016 at 01:37

Oh, yea(h)! No difference whatsoever! Whether you live in France, Britain, Germany, Belgium, etc…, they surround us and we let them, cowards that we are!

Maybe the one place where these savages don’t feel quite at home is Corsica. The local people there have a strong sense of their identity and react promptly, if need be violently, and the local powers more or less let them do it their way (the corsican way)…

• Richard Nikoley on August 31, 2016 at 06:26

I can imagine. Rented a jeep in the early 90s and drove just about every road on the Island in the space of two days, even back roads trying to get from east coast to west coast on dirt roads.

What a place. Lots of locals out and about with their hunting rifles, two. Bet the crime rate is rather low….

6. anonymous on August 26, 2016 at 10:23

God-fuckin’-damnit Richard, it’s YEAH, not yea!!!

7. Agatha on August 26, 2016 at 13:00

Here in the UK most people are still in denial. I fear for what is coming.

8. thhq on August 27, 2016 at 08:05

Buck up and get ready for post-Hillary. Kurt Cobain would have been old enough to run for president this election. Here we are now. Entertain us.

It doesn’t get easier.

• thhq on August 27, 2016 at 08:07

Visit Aberdeen if you want to see the future.

• Rob on August 28, 2016 at 15:58

Scotland or Washington?

• Richard Nikoley on August 28, 2016 at 16:10

Rob, it’s an interesting question.

For me, it turns on essential American culture. I get to fuck with my brothers and sisters but you don’t get to do that.

• thhq on September 3, 2016 at 07:57

That would be WA. They used to have a Come As You Are sign at the city limits. That’s what Kurt was singing about. The repeated lyric “I don’t have a gun” is tongue in cheek. Everyone in Aberdeen has a gun in their pickup. Kurt is only repeating what tweaky meth heads tell the cops when they get pulled over. Memoria…

• thhq on September 3, 2016 at 08:01

Going up there to hear Mick Fleetwood the end of the month.

• Rob on September 3, 2016 at 12:42

I used to travel to Aberdeen once a month for several years during the Cobain era.

• thhq on September 3, 2016 at 18:58

I lived there for a year when Cobain was 12, then again from 2011 through 2013. In the late 70’s the town ran all night, literally roared, with the pungent smell of pulp mills coming and going. Now it’s practically a ghost town, with only a couple of small mills left. Someone bought the old D&R Theater and fixed it up as a concert hall around 2010. One of the few nice things they have these days. I’ve heard Tower of Power, the B-52’s, George Thorogood. I think they come more as a tribute to Cobain than for any money they make.

• Rob on September 3, 2016 at 20:00

I visited there between 91 and 95; and I do remember how depressed the area was. I would take alternate routes and see large swaths of land that had been cut. It was a dreary place.

9. Jared on August 28, 2016 at 18:02

Seems more like your fellow anarchists than ‘democrats’.