Jack Kerwick Gets It On The Muslim Menace

At LewRochwell.com:

There is one decisive reason for conservatives and libertarians to vote for Trump, but it has more to do with the Trump candidacy, or what Ilana Mercer calls “the Trump process,” than Trump the person.

For decades, there has been a virtual consensus across the political spectrum that “Washington,” or “the System,” is “broken.”  At any rate, that Americans share this intuition explains why those politicians running for office every election cycle repeatedly assure us that they are the candidates to “fix” the mess—even though they never do anything but further grease the wheels of the Government-Media apparatus.

Trump, in stark contrast, and in as little as 14 or so months, has ripped the System asunder.  He hasn’t just talked about the cancer.  He has vindicated in spades the suspicions of citizens by revealing just how advanced it is.  Beyond this, Trump, through his “creative destruction,” as Ilana Mercer describes the Trump phenomenon in her latest book, has spared no occasion to administer heavy-duty blasts of chemo.  Whether he recognizes it or not, Trump seems to instinctively know that before the patient can get better, he must get worse. He seems to know that the treatment is sometimes worse than the illness.

Notice, I’m not backing Trump because of what he promises to do in the future.   I’m backing him because of what he’s done already.  Trump has been a one-man wrecking crew, shattering the sacred cows of both the Democrat and Republican wings of the Establishment.  He has driven those in the “mainstream” media to relinquish the remaining vestiges of their authority by abandoning so much as the pretense of “objectivity” in their coverage of him even as he has unveiled the hypocrisy, opportunism, and pseudo-conservatism of their counterparts in the “conservative” media.

This is true. And this is the ignorance we have to contend with.

14088639_1083386198363269_1383911658375952515_n

Look up Barbary Wars, ignorants.

This was actually back when Muslims could wage war on their own, without any help from the West. Of course, they were still pathetic losers, but at least they tried.

They are literally 700 years behind the rest of the world in development. All Muslims are fucking retards, and you should shun and ostracize them, without mercy or quarter.

1. Beans McGrady on August 26, 2016 at 23:20

Time for the Vast “Right Wing Conspiracy” 3.0

2. Nat on August 27, 2016 at 19:45

How much of this is true

Robert Spencer (jihadwatch.org) has a few good books on Islam. He was the first to make me understand that a there’s no such such as a radical islamist. In fact, what ISIS and jihadists do is just follow Quran to the letter while “the good” Muslims are actually the bad Muslims because they ignore the most militant verses in Quran. But it’s the “Islamists” who have more clout these days so guess who’s taking over.

3. thhq on August 27, 2016 at 06:44

Barack Suharto Obama and his systemic lies. He knows he’s lying, he’s not that dumb. But people think it’s cute and edgy. Newsreaders like NBC’s Lester Holt pimp it.

• thhq on August 28, 2016 at 04:35

And here’s Hillary playing the same game

It’s a faith issue, believing you have never lied and never will. A state of imaginary alternative reality. It sounds great on TV.

• thhq on August 28, 2016 at 06:02

TV preacher. Hillary channeling Jesus as the suffering servant. Never mind the facts that she’s never suffered and she only serves herself. But it’s always been her lie and she’s always stuck to it.

Paraphrasing Neil Young’s lyric about Richard Nixon

How can she remember who she’s talking to
      I know it isn’t me

And I hope it isn’t you

4. Peter on August 27, 2016 at 11:13

I’ll let my Muslim doctors, Muslim professors, and Muslim business owners know they are all “fucking retards.” You’re interesting when writing about diet and health but a mendacious boor when bashing whole cultures.

5. Mork on August 27, 2016 at 16:31

You can check out Snopes if you want to read Obama’s actual quote, and not the Breitbart modification.

• Richard Nikoley on August 27, 2016 at 22:56

And you Google who’s fact checking Snopes.

They are wholly unreliable on political matters.

• Richard Nikoley on August 27, 2016 at 22:59

And what is your fuckimg point, anyway?

Don’t be coy.

Is it like all the rest of these idiots? Oh, I’m going to make a meaningless distinction and thereby, you need to cook ISIS dinner? You butt munch pussies crack me up.

• thhq1 on August 28, 2016 at 10:27

Why check snopes? They got it wrong too. Here’s what Obama said in 2014 at the end of Ramadan, and others have paraphrased:

“In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”

IMO this is Suharto talking. It’s political boilerplate that leaves out the killing of the Indonesian Chinese and elderly Iraqi women. A day of happiness and peace.

• Richard Nikoley on August 28, 2016 at 10:36

“Why check snopes?”

People do that for the same fallacious argumentative technique of bringing up how Newton’s gravitational calculations are not technically wholly correct in all circumstances. So you must be wrong.

• thhq1 on August 28, 2016 at 12:40

Notice how Obama added “Eid-al-fitr” to our vocabulary. It bookends ISIL as government-approved language. Let’s all get used to speaking Arabic. Even though Obama hacked Eid out of the phrase to make it sound more casual and cool.

Here’s what he had to say for Christmas 2015:

“In some areas of the Middle East where church bells have rung for centuries on Christmas Day, this year they will be silent,” Obama said. “This silence bears tragic witness to the brutal atrocities committed against these communities by ISIL.”

The statement came after some Republicans have criticized Obama for opening America’s doors to tens of thousands of mostly Sunni Muslim “refugees” fleeing war-torn Iraq and Syria – but not the most severely persecuted religious minority in the Middle East. That persecution most often comes at the hands of Sunni Muslim groups and governments.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/obamas-strange-christmas-message/#4FJxP0qHxjQdqMt6.99

6. BabyGirl on August 28, 2016 at 08:27

One of my favorite historical quotes is “Perdicaris alive or Raisuli Dead.”

Funnily enough, I originally heard the story as a child and misinterpreted it “Betty Cardis.”

But yeah, and why the hell is Robert Levinson still being held in Iran, but Obama just shipped/transferred billions of dollars to the number one sponsor of terrorism in the world as we know it?

7. hap on August 28, 2016 at 18:33

Muslims may have made contributions, but Islam cannot be singled out as the reason. However, Islam claims it is an “ummah” or nation , all muslims then have a stake in behavior of it’s adherents, and to take to task those that are deviants. In this case , out of 1 billion plus, there are 10 percent plus radicals, and an unknown but larger number of sympathizers, and frankly a pitiful handful of reformers. The deviants are not being censored….perhaps because they are not perceived by the majority as deviants? In fact they are in league with the international LEft in it’s contempt for the US.

And of course our fearless dear leader is a conspirator, willing or unwittingly.

Yea (hi Richard), Jefferson had a Koran and marked it up good……wisdom he did not particularly find, barbarism, he did find.

• Richard Nikoley on August 29, 2016 at 08:00

Thanks Hap. Yes, everyone focuses on that relatively smaller number of actual combatants, active antagonists, etc.

The real problem is the supporters and sympathizers. Numbers all laid out here, with the added bonus of seeing Peter Principle Ben Afllec get his grey mush handed to him by Sam Harris.

8. DLunsford on August 29, 2016 at 08:07

So it takes a retired physicist to help set us straight on the cave dwellers. Unfortunately, the average Joe on the street barely has time to sleep, what with having to subsidize the dependent classes and all, much less do the detailed study and reading to really understand the history and true intent of Islam. Hopefully at a minimum most folks can find time to watch some of Bill’s videos and then if time/money allows go for the printed materials. Definitely first rate; see:

The key is differentiating “political Islam” from the peace-loving feel good religion-of-peace bullshit we hear constantly from the chattering classes.

• Hap on August 29, 2016 at 08:25

So why are the Left such enthusiastic enablers? Perhaps Michael savage has been correct that this position is a manifestation of mental disorder.

Witness the new problem of “toxic masculinity ” I saw promulgated by academics from their reeducation camps called universities.

• Richard Nikoley on August 29, 2016 at 11:59

Don’t know, Hap, and haven’t listened to Savage in like 15 years, not once.

I really have a disdain for mental disorder stuff. I prefer fucktard. Easily correctable.

• thhq1 on August 29, 2016 at 08:54

I have always liked Naipaul’s take “Among the Believers”, because he travels from Iran to Indonesia watching it get softer and more tolerant with distance from Mecca. But even in Indonesia it isn’t soft, just hidden. A lot of heavy-handed killing of Chinese Indonesians took place while Barack was growing up. Out of sight and out of mind to him forever.

Wiki covers a few of the Indonesian racist slang terms for the Chinese.

Original Translation Meaning
      Porsi Cina Chinese portion The largest portion of food
      Mambu Cina Smelling of the Chinese Newly purchased items
      Tangisan Cina Chinese tears False tears, crocodile tears

Institutional racism, which is enforced by Indonesian Jim Crow laws. This is the kinder, gentler form of Islam Barack praises.

• Richard Nikoley on August 29, 2016 at 12:17

You always add lots of interesting value to my posts.

Not sure why, but it’s a good thing.

• thhq1 on August 29, 2016 at 18:37

Thanks Richard. I’m just puzzling things out based on what I’ve been reading over the last 40 years and your posts keep poking me to continue.

I just happen to be rereading The Bandera right now. It’s about the Spanish Legion in Morocco in the 1920’s, fighting Muslim rebels. It’s fictionalized and written by a Frenchman, but true to the detail. It’s been filmed, first with Jean Gabin, and then in the US as “Algiers” with Charles Boyer. This was, and still is, the Spanish elite military strike force. Franco cut his teeth commanding the Legion and used it to conquer Spain in the 30’s.

• Richard Nikoley on August 29, 2016 at 11:31

Jesus. Forever I have been saying this is political.

But you always get this morass of brain dead, Newton Fallacy, morons who raise slight objections in order to attempt to tear down a mountain of evidence.

I spent a couple of days in and around Union Square in San Fran a couple of weeks ago. Hijab everywhere. I have been going there for decades. Never seen that.

Political.

Send them all back. Right now. They want Sharia? Fine. You have zero rights and we’re setting you adrift.

No quarter.

Laf once again at the idiots in comments above.

9. Woodchuck Pirate on August 29, 2016 at 12:55

Religion is organized mental illness. The more religious an individual or collective ego is, the more ill. Liberalism the national religion in the USA, casts a wide net of entitlement capturing any and every religious collective ego. Taxation is theft. Every Christian in the USA lives and dies an unrepentant thief. It’s difficult to imagine the madness rising further. Doesn’t every wort processed eventually evolve toxic to the yeast? I don’t buy any analysis suggesting Christianity has evolved to have abandoned the original intent to rule the world. They’re simply being paid to live on their knees and thus funnel enough to the dysfunctional mouthpieces of their chosen collective ego(s) to pacify their immediate lust for power. That will change soon enough as the fiat currency burns through. Christian, Muslim, Political Collectivist, fuck ’em all every one. They’re all on the same fucking team.

“It’s good to hate, so many people do it, it must be good to hate.” – Police Bastard

Enjoy your day.

Woodchuck Pirate
    aka Raymond J Raupers Jr USA

• Richard Nikoley on August 29, 2016 at 15:33

I agree in principle.

But I’m not nihilist.

• Woodchuck Pirate on August 29, 2016 at 16:19

I ain’t ever satisfied. But I’m no-thing.

Great posts lately. It seems you’ve accepted a greater command over the darkening consciousness of the status-quo. I wonder how many of your readers are lurking awaiting your confirmation of the “nihilist” perceptions assembling in their mind(s). Wouldn’t it be interesting to observe the aftermath of Hillary’s election given the impotence of numbers aligned in principle? I mean it ain’t like either side will be wearing uniforms in the streets. Like in the days of wooden ships, a collection of flags carried, one selected and flown toward the prey, and in the last moment up goes the Jolly Roger.

I believe nothing I hear and only half of what I see. I’ve been wearing a grey t-shirt with Ancap Flag on the chest everyday for a long time. I get the warmest stares from Amish women. I get the most confused stares from police (many I knew since high school days). I get the most fearful stares from gov’t employees. The Harley Davidson riders finally stopped waving to me, as I never wave back. It’s 2016 life in a small town, and even better in the countryside where the sound of rifle fire seldom stops even at night. People here don’t seem to view me as having rejected authority, as they know the “so-called” authority rejects them. Long live Mick Farren, wherever his consciousness wanders in deviant style.

“The Fury Of The Mob”. – The Deviants

Woodchuck Pirate
        aka Raymond J Raupers Jr USA

• Richard Nikoley on August 30, 2016 at 09:03

“Great posts lately. It seems you’ve accepted a greater command over the darkening consciousness of the status-quo.”

Well, I won’t be surprised to see soup lines, nor furry of mobs. But I don’t want to, either. Lots of people I care about could get chewed up and not particularly by their own pure fault.

Anarchy ought be a place were simple people could live a good life.

It’s perhaps better to find a means to move on than to rebuild from rubble. I doubt Trump can accomplish this but he has already accomplished a lot in tearing down walls, so the pragmatic side of me is watching, golf clap like, 🙂

10. Nat on August 30, 2016 at 15:40

Even if the Muslims were superbees, so what? Few immigrants have contributed to the American prosperity as much as the Germans did (not to mention all the culture and science)… however it didn’t stop the US fight two global wars against them (and WWI was totally bogus IMO). The majority of the Muslims are either militant enemies of the West or their sympathizers… so why am I supposed to accept it?