Women of All Colors, On Average, Predominately Prefer White Men When They Have Total Choice

It’s the truth, and explains one hell of a lot.

Popped this into Facebook a couple of days ago. (I have since been suspended from FB for a week because I laughed at the n-word in the White House over finally getting vetoed over 9/11 victims being able to sue Saudi Arabia over their clear involvement. Yea, I know, N-word. Thing is, lots of “people of color” use it a lot. If they can, I can.)

In your times of thinking, understand that the world is in great turmoil, won’t be solved in the next election.

Some elements:

1. White men are generally the most sought after males by all the hottest women on earth of any race.

2. White men are fine with that.

3. White men need to be very well armed, practiced, and be a value in family, circle, community.

Nothing is more loved–for very rational reason–on the planet than a white guy who’s armed and very competent, and who has an obsessive sense of protecting what’s his.

You can’t fool women.

You can spank, them, however, and sometimes they not only need it, but long for it.

1. white guy on September 29, 2016 at 17:48

Naughty, naughty, naughty, love it. It’s always pissed me off how coloured people seem to have a free pass to be racist yet whites get pilloried for the faintest whiff of it

2. VW on September 29, 2016 at 19:52

Of course you CAN use the word, but why would you want to?

• Richard Nikoley on September 29, 2016 at 20:08

Because I can.

Why would you want to use free speech? Do you believe it exists for you to whisper sweet lies into the ear of someone who might be about to give you a good fucking?

• Richard Nikoley on September 29, 2016 at 20:14

…Moreover, because there are people who would love to kill me over the usage, and gloat about it.

In itself, people ought therefore be going around saying nigger liberally.

I shall endeavor to begin using it more often.

3. Jennifer Wilson on September 29, 2016 at 20:09

I thought today of saying this to my libtarded uncle when he goes on one of his “anti-racism” rants:

“A friend of mine is black. He says that he doesn’t necessarily dislike all white people, but he prefers being around black people. Is that racist?”

“No,” he would say. I know he would.

Then I’d say, “Wait, I’m sorry, I meant that the other way around. I don’t necessarily dislike black people, but I prefer being around white people. Is THAT racist?”

I am so freaking tired of these double standards! I am so tired of forced desegregation. If you have ever been in the military or prison you will see- different races segregate themselves. The animal kingdom does the same thing. It is wrong to say that every race but whites can do so.

Also, blondes who are pretty are the prettiest of all. Sorry, but it’s true. There are more mixed-race attractive girls out there than there are pretty blondes- a pretty blonde is rare. But she’s still prettier. That’s why Marilyn stands alone. Liz Taylor? Audrey Hepburn? Sofia Loren? They ain’t got nothing on Marilyn, even in her fatty days.

Ooh, it’s fun saying things that get people angry. I can see why you’ve been into this lately.

• Richard Nikoley on September 29, 2016 at 20:19

Jennifer, luv ya and you know why. Keep saying exactly what you think.

I actually have a preference for Asian and Latina, brown skin, 100-120 pounds, rocket tits, dark hair, and a bristle scrub brush, if you know what I mean.

But that’s just me.

• Richard Nikoley on September 29, 2016 at 20:38

“Ooh, it’s fun saying things that get people angry. I can see why you’ve been into this lately”

I’ve been at it for about 25 years, half of that on this blog.

Most people are regurgitators. They don’t think, they just repeat what they have been told and taught, react like they’re supposed to.

I always aim to fuck that stupid shit up any way I can.

One mind at a time,

• Carlos on October 8, 2016 at 12:57

“Most people are regurgitators”,lol… I call them signal repeaters, there is no microprocessor needed.

4. Mark J on September 29, 2016 at 20:47

Don’t do that shit man. Now Facebook will be way less interesting for a week.

Richard in timeout. That’s pretty funny.

• Richard Nikoley on September 29, 2016 at 20:51

It is indeed.

Can you imagine shit like this, amongst adults, in the 60s, 70s, 80s? Etc?

But the whole point of leftism is to make dependent children of everyone, who will correct their behavior once they’ve been sent to bed without any dinner.

• Mark J on September 29, 2016 at 20:58

Maybe in the future instead of a week’s suspension you’ll be forced to complete a reeducation MOOC, Udacity style, and earn your social tolerance badge. Gamification of re-education.

• Richard Nikoley on September 29, 2016 at 22:05

Liking the way these comments are going.

You have no idea how I often grit my teeth before hitting the publish button. I just wonder how much folks can handle.

You folks don’t disappoint,

Thanks,

5. LaFrite on September 30, 2016 at 01:51

Well, I usually call the people I descend from “halouf” :

It’s half affectionate, half pejorative and meant to piss off, depends on the context. Nobody cares.

• Richard Nikoley on September 30, 2016 at 07:38

I find it interesting how people are so offended and taken aback by purposeful use of pejorative tags with racial and/or gender undertones. But especially the double-standards applied. There’s a whole black culture around using the n-word all the time, even in their workplaces….for their work.

But a white guy can’t use it in any context whatsoever, including explicitly against a single loathed individual, and not generalizing to the entire race.

Same thing like with the word cunt. Call a single female a cunt, and it’s automatically assumed you just called all women cunts.

• LaFrite on September 30, 2016 at 07:49

Yeah, it seems like it hits a nerve for some reasons.

In French, you still have people calling each other “juif” (jew) when the other is trying to steal or shows a very penny-pinchy behaviour. I use it very often with my brothers for example. It’s not meant as a racist insult towards jews, it’s just that it is what is traditionally used by many since it is part of the common vernacular.

There is actually a clear distinction between explicit racist insults, meant to target the origin of a person in an agressive way – that is the GOAL of the use of theword, and what I described above with the use of the word “juif” in context. Of course, it does originate from some racist past but in the particular present contexts, it’s like it had lost its original intent and became an idiom (like saying “fucking like a rabbit”, you don’t really care about the animal, it’s just what you say sometimes).

• Richard Nikoley on September 30, 2016 at 07:59

Yea, using Jew to describe miserly behavior or aggressive bargaining was still pretty common when I was growing up (my grandparents used the n-word, sometimes…not often, though).

“He tried to Jew me down.”

There was even an old joke about what a Jew yells when he hits a golf ball and it’s going to come close to others down the fairway: 3.98!

6. Tim M. on September 30, 2016 at 03:53

Good bye.

• Richard Nikoley on September 30, 2016 at 08:02

Suit yourself.

• Hap on September 30, 2016 at 17:00

Kinky Friedman, when running for governer of Texas proclaimed on TV that he would lower the speed limit to 54.99!! I thought that was pretty f’ing hilarious.

Brrump Bump.

7. Nat on September 30, 2016 at 09:26

This is what I don’t understand: if a word is a racial slur, why do you use it with each other? Are there any other ethnicities/races that use the racist insults with each other? I can’t think of any, honestly.

White men also generally have more money. We women like it.

• Richard Nikoley on September 30, 2016 at 09:33

Not sure.

Women sometimes call each other “bitches,” I seem to recall hearing sometimes.

But I think all racial, ethnic, gender slurs only have “power to harm” to the extent they are taboo, forbidden, unspeakable. I think perhaps a lot of blacks are enlightened enough that freely using it takes away its power, and I would agree.

Personally, I could care less what anyone calls me. Whitey, cracker, Kraut, whatever…. If everybody was that way, the world would be a better place.

• Nat on September 30, 2016 at 10:12

” I think perhaps a lot of blacks are enlightened enough that freely using it takes away its power, and I would agree.”

True but they get offended if anyone else is using it. Which means it still has power over them.

• Karl on September 30, 2016 at 13:50

“Personally, I could care less what anyone calls me. Whitey, cracker, Kraut, whatever…. If everybody was that way, the world would be a better place”
      That’s the essence. Everybody is making fun of everybody else and it is normal. It does not bother me, unless it is meant aggressive. Context is everything. My Chinese friends and family can be quite blunt about us whities (westerners, caucasians, laowai, foreign devils, white ghosts, Anglo-saxons, Angloids..) , but as long as we joke, eat and drink together and are not too shocked by my jokes about them, its fine.

8. Nat on September 30, 2016 at 09:30

Reminded me of Dave Chapelle’s skit Niggar family (some folks still found it offensive even though it was written by a black guy)

• Richard Nikoley on September 30, 2016 at 09:35

Check this out, Nat:

The “N” Word Unbleeped, All in the Family/ George Jefferson

Very funny shit, back in 1974 when racial tensions were dealt with in a much better way.

9. lpdbw on September 30, 2016 at 15:18

WTF happened to your original post?

You didn’t write “n-word”, but that’s what’s showing now.

• Richard Nikoley on September 30, 2016 at 15:51

Yea, well, I checked into it and stuff like that can compromise how well Google treats me. Everybody know where I did post the word though, which is the important thing.

10. Robm on September 30, 2016 at 17:53

I find it interesting Mel Brooks wins an Arts & Humanities award, his movies would never make it by the pc police today, Blazing Saddles, History of the World classics by any count.

• Richard Nikoley on September 30, 2016 at 18:39

But if Spike Lee made exactly the same film all would be hunky dory. Artistic Expression from the right color of artist.

11. Natasha on October 1, 2016 at 11:28

I don’t need to comment on this…but I will. 🙂 I don’t use words that denigrate other people. I hope you will let me explain why.

I was raised well, all people were treated equal… but a few “inconsistencies” snuck in. We were having lunch with a larger group of people. I was 13. I used a racist joke…something we always used at home. It was funny. If fit the situation. I looked up and realized…the person beside me was of that racial group. They said nothing, but their face fell. I learned then and there never to do that again. Not in public, not in private. No one told me it was wrong, I could just feel how the other person felt.

Sure, lots of people use racist terms, words like the ones discussed on this page. But when you care about people, as individuals….it isn’t necessary. If you don’t like someone – hate them, jealous of them, scared of them…whatever, own the emotion. To throw in inflammatory words is simply…. juvenile.

But rough, honest, inflammatory words are Richard’s culture and choice. It’s a constitutional right, and I’m OK with that. I don’t have to join him or criticise it.

I come here to ready about RS, probiotic, prebiotics, etc. It is only here that I was brought back to my senses about real food. No more low carb *non-sense*. Happily, i never joined the Paleo crowd. Anyway, for strong independent thinking and writing, I am grateful, and that is why I check in on this blog.

• Richard Nikoley on October 1, 2016 at 11:38

Natasha:

Good for you. You found by your owns means and thinking what works for you and you gleean it from experience rather than indoctrination.

My only critique of your anecdote is that you were dealing with one individual, not many. What if that lone individual had laughed his ass off? Would you now be a racist joke teller?

This is the problem with socialism and collectivism. In that case, it invalidly takes an individual’s case to the general. And in the social sphere, generalities get taken individually.

But, bottom line is each individual steers through life, on their own. At least, they ought to.

Thanks for adding value to the discussion.

12. Cleric on October 3, 2016 at 18:05

There is a movement to use google as a synonym for the n word. Kills 2 birds with 1 stone.

13. Rita on October 5, 2016 at 13:48

It seems to me that the people who are most offended by the N-Word are those who live in the most white-washed environs. All those delicate princes and princesses in their clean little bubbles are always the ones who find such language “dirty”. They are the ones who, in so declaring that which is unclean, inadvertently force language to be imbued with more power than it otherwise would be.

For example, when I went to a liberal arts college in Oregon, usage of the n-word would make you loathsome and the bearer of a scarlet letter. Here in Louisiana, to balk at the word at all makes you a self-righteous pussy. Context matters.