This Is Very Cool: Banned By Facebook, Again

There is nothing more lovely than fucking with leftists and Democrats. Nothing in the entire world. They are the stupid, incurious, intellectually-LAZY, indoctrinated people of Earth.

They have yet to spend 2-3 days in their lives hungry, without a clear line to a cure. I would love to see how they cope with something that many people still alive today—including my own father and others—had to contend with in post WWII Germany, when everything went from bad to worse (many don’t understand that the end of the war was when it got really tough for common Germans).

We must continually make them look stupid.

screen-shot-2016-11-03-at-1-05-45-pm

It’s true. I resurrected my original pseudonym, pen name—however you wish to characterize it—in order to surreptitiously post or tag stuff to my own wall, which is in suspension.

But, the leftists are looking out for you.

Someone reported you for impersonation.”

Oh, “someone,” for “impersonation.”

LOL.

1. Owen on November 3, 2016 at 18:10

In the continued abscence of your regular profile, I went looking for Mr Rich today to see if you’d posted anything there……sure enough, no sign or trace…..figured you’d been ‘got’.
    Ugh, unspeakable turds….to think someone’s feeling quite proud of their worthless selves tonight.
    Cheers Richard, keep on fuckin’ with ’em!

2. jp on November 3, 2016 at 18:43

I for one have very much missed your posts on FB.

3. Jeffrey Bergman on November 3, 2016 at 19:52

I have missed your stuff also. I guess as a peon I don’t get banned from Facebook. One of the perks of being anonymous.

• Richard Nikoley on November 3, 2016 at 23:08

I’ll be back. Will have to mind manners for a while. No sweat.

• Clutchbone on November 5, 2016 at 05:33

If you’re going to behave why would we read your blog?

• Richard Nikoley on November 5, 2016 at 08:08

LOL!

My first laugh on the day.

Thouche.

4. Jennifer Wilson on November 4, 2016 at 09:15

Facebook is so bad for mankind. No one should have their every thought so readily accessible. I deleted my account years ago when I realized how much I was starting to dislike people whom I was fond of or indifferent toward before. I prefer my life to be a mystery, and I prefer my friends and acquaintances to have some mystery, too. So I never check profiles. Facebook doesn’t exist to me, except for when people come around insisting I look at something amazing they’ve posted. In these instances I’m so uncomfortable- it’s almost like someone lighting up a cigarette right beside me. “Please, put that out!”

I realize Facebook has the world convinced that business can no longer exist without them, but I would encourage anyone to prove them wrong.

• Evan Eberhardt on November 4, 2016 at 22:24

Facebook doesn’t allow our right-brain to engage how it normally would in a face-to-face (or even by phone) interaction. One could say that it then allows us to reveal who we truly are, but I don’t see that as the case. You can have a lively, even heated debate in person, and it rarely gets ugly. Whereas on facebook (or any online interaction) vitriol is often present immediately. This is a phenomena worthy of study. I remember The Onion joked once that no one will be able to run for office due to facebook posts from youth. That actually might be true. I have certainly had my moments on facebook (a longtime friendship ended over a debate regarding Ayn Rand that devolved into vicious personal attacks…something that wouldn’t have happened in person).

I still use facebook, however. Not as much as I did at first, but it’s something that will probably be around a good long while (it does actually help me stay in touch with friends whereas otherwise I wouldn’t). But I try to take a more cool approach with comments nowadays. Don’t get pulled into heated exchanges. It’s pointless. Or if you must, be rational and calm if you actually hope to persuade onlookers. How would you behave in person?

• Mark on November 5, 2016 at 15:37

Great point. I’m stealing this and reposting on facebook. 🙂

5. poop monster on November 6, 2016 at 12:41

Dude, what happened to your Alexa ranking? How will you sell Elixa with no ranking on Alexa? You were in the top 10,000 during Paleo War ™ weren’t you?

Have a look at Sisson’s rank too. That’s changed too.

• Richard Nikoley on November 6, 2016 at 13:54

Way old news. Like 3-4 years ago. We all dropped big. They must have changed algorithms. Also, I think you can now pay for a ‘verified’ ranking.

No, best I ever had was like 80k.

6. Gregg Wolf on November 7, 2016 at 10:26

I deactivated my account again. Time for a break from the monumental stupidity, ignorance, voxsplaining, and general fucktardedness of the average person, many of whom I actually like. I am forced to be bombarded with the words of a band I despise, Steely Dan, on a daily basis. “The things that pass for knowledge I can’t understand.”.

So I do want to know what people think anymore for a while. I have come to agree with the principle of manners that states that, Politics, or philosphical principles, or the idiocy that is religion, should not be discussed with friends or family. If you do, then you are confronted with the knowledge that they are all fucking retarded, ignorant, imbeciles, who advocate for ideas and policies, that are in direct opposition to the things they claim to want, and hold dear. Again with Steely Dan, “The things you think are precious, I can’t understand.”. So if one does discuss these things, then ones own principles dictate you MUST ridicule them, scoff at them, and generally lose respect for them. So I am am going with the ignorance is bliss theme for the rest of the year. 😉

• Richard Nikoley on November 7, 2016 at 13:38

Jesus, lighten up, Greg. 😉

Hey, I’m into season five of Californication and that’s what’s most important to me now.

About Steely Dan. Since I met my wife about 20 years ago, whenever there’s a tune on the radio she doesn’t know and I ask her who it is, “Steely Dan” is usually her stock answer.

Liberals…..

• Gregg Wolf on November 7, 2016 at 13:56

Love me some Hank moody! Season 4 was probably my favorite. Season 5 is where the mangina makes a glorious return. All much more important than the Trump vs Hilary show.?

It has been less than 48 hrs since I left FB, and I feel like a new man..lol!

Steely Dan, Grateful Dead, Post Ziggy Bowie, post 72 Stones, just awful stuff. ?

• Richard Nikoley on November 7, 2016 at 14:07

I heard Ziggy Pop on an NPR interview a few days ago while driving.

He’s pretty cool (I know you were talking about stardust, spiders and Mars). Says he gave up everything but coffee, wine and a beer now and then, in 1984. The interviewer remarked at how good he looks at 69.

• Richard Nikoley on November 7, 2016 at 14:08

….and I also know it’s Iggy….not Ziggy.