Fidel Castro Juxtaposition: Why Trump Won And The Left Gets Kicked In The Teeth Daily

That Jive Talker in the Whitehouse you numbskulls elected:

At this time of Fidel Castro’s passing, we extend a hand of friendship to the Cuban people. We know that this moment fills Cubans – in Cuba and in the United States – with powerful emotions, recalling the countless ways in which Fidel Castro altered the course of individual lives, families, and of the Cuban nation. History will record and judge the enormous impact of this singular figure on the people and world around him.

For nearly six decades, the relationship between the United States and Cuba was marked by discord and profound political disagreements. During my presidency, we have worked hard to put the past behind us, pursuing a future in which the relationship between our two countries is defined not by our differences but by the many things that we share as neighbors and friends – bonds of family, culture, commerce, and common humanity. This engagement includes the contributions of Cuban Americans, who have done so much for our country and who care deeply about their loved ones in Cuba.

Today, we offer condolences to Fidel Castro’s family, and our thoughts and prayers are with the Cuban people. In the days ahead, they will recall the past and also look to the future. As they do, the Cuban people must know that they have a friend and partner in the United States of America.

That Costumed Poopster who resides in that walled city, to keep out the immigrants.

Upon receiving the sad news of the passing of your beloved brother, the honorable Fidel Castro Ruz, former president of the state council and the government of the Republic of Cuba, I express my sadness to your excellency and all family members of the deceased dignitary, as well as the government and the people in that beloved nation. At the same time, I offer my prayers for his eternal rest, and I entrust the Cuban people to the maternal intercession of Our Lady of La Caridad del Cobre, patroness of that country.

L’enfant stupide du nord:

It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba’s longest serving President.

Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation.

While a controversial figure, both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for “el Comandante”.

I know my father was very proud to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away. It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and his brother President Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba.

On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.

That fucking American Stupidity of 1976:

Rosalynn and I share our sympathies with the Castro family and the Cuban people on the death of Fidel Castro. We remember fondly our visits with him in Cuba and his love of his country.

More deplorable, irredeemable Cock Suckers, the world over: here and here. Absolute dregs of the lower organisms that plague the Earth. Be the fuck done with these rancid slimescum.

Now, in juxtaposition, that Straight Talking Dude—who just might make a rational human proud to be an American, again:

Today, the world marks the passing of a brutal dictator who oppressed his own people for nearly six decades. Fidel Castro’s legacy is one of firing squads, theft, unimaginable suffering, poverty and the denial of fundamental human rights.

While Cuba remains a totalitarian island, it is my hope that today marks a move away from the horrors endured for too long, and toward a future in which the wonderful Cuban people finally live in the freedom they so richly deserve.

Though the tragedies, deaths and pain caused by Fidel Castro cannot be erased, our administration will do all it can to ensure the Cuban people can finally begin their journey toward prosperity and liberty. I join the many Cuban Americans who supported me so greatly in the presidential campaign, including the Brigade 2506 Veterans Association that endorsed me, with the hope of one day soon seeing a free Cuba.

Donald J. Trump

Keep undercutting, outcompeting, and kicking all leftists, every Democrat in the teeth, daily.

Do you really wish to understand how pathetically stupid is every leftist, every Democrat you know? Easy.

It’s as though earth is diverging into two species, if you catch my drift.

1. poop monster on November 26, 2016 at 20:21

Great juxtaposition Richard. The contrast could not be more stark. The left cannot self immolate fast enough as far as I am concerned.

2. John on November 26, 2016 at 22:19

Amazing. So while every world “leader” is racing to kiss the ring of a horrible dead man, President-Elect Donald Trump is the only one to point out “Hey, this guy wasn’t so good, and maybe, just maybe, today marks a better future for the Cuban People? And they deserve a better a future.”

Since someone HAS to be president, I am very happy (maybe even proud) it will be that man.

3. Justin Watts on November 27, 2016 at 09:32

Thankfully there are those out there who see past the Left bs. Just a few blurbs I saw on Twitter:

@charlescwcooke While a controversial figure, Judas Iscariot knew how to greet a friend.

Nero soaked Christians in oil and set them ablaze. But he also limited the need for lights and kept the religious warm. #TrudeauEulogies

I can only assume Justin Trudeau thinks Castro gave gays, blacks, and political opponents internships. Thats what internment means, right?

“Fidel taught us to read!”
    “What did you read?”
    “I read state propaganda and an old cereal box from 1947.”
    “And your Dad?”
    “He was shot.”

4. Paul d on November 27, 2016 at 13:12

I think that messages like this are always distorted by ideological heuristics.

Trump supporters – trump is telling it the way it is and kicking ass.

Anti trump supporters – trump has no idea how to conduct himself on an international stage, look at what he has said about Cuba.

There are no victories, nobody is kicking anyone’s ass, these are just statements that represent some people and not others.

Irrespective of any ideological change of government, economic reality becomes worse, taxes increase, and the powerful and wealthy minority either vilify the marginalized or pretend to embrace them and represent them.

• Richard Nikoley on November 27, 2016 at 13:47

I disagree.

Ideas matter. They always have, and push can come to shove. I’ve encountered your Euro-existentialism before. I understand it exists, how it exists.

This is America.

It’s a rather unique place, recently demonstrated.

• Paul d on November 27, 2016 at 14:01

Not quite. I am suggesting that the exchange of ideas becomes futile when thinking is pre-defined and rigidly held along binary and polarizing ideological lines.

I am witnessing the pathetic mainstream media narratives in Australia talking about Trump and the implications for Australia.

• Richard Nikoley on November 27, 2016 at 14:25

” I am suggesting that the exchange of ideas becomes futile when thinking is pre-defined and rigidly held along binary and polarizing ideological lines.”

I like your reply. Thanks for the added clarification.

On the other hand, Paul, WHY are we having this discussion? HOW did it happen?

Reconcile the recent political events with your thesis that’s it’s futile to take the time and expend the energy.

And consider this. What is lots of internet agitating by a lot of people is actually far more effective than voting.

5. Rick W on November 27, 2016 at 13:34

“L’enfant stupide du nord” Beautiful. I wish I’d thought of it. That asshole makes me embarrassed to admit my nationality.

• AutumnP on November 28, 2016 at 11:29

I totally feel your pain, Rick W. He’s such a fucking twerp. I throw up a little bit in my mouth every time he appears on whatever media.

6. thhq1 on November 27, 2016 at 14:00

Have any Kennedys weighed in yet?

There used to be an America First wing to the Democratic Party. Starting with Andrew Jackson and Jefferson, and ending with Roosevelt, JFK and Scoop Jackson. The hippies anschluss of the 1960’s brought a sea change to the party. McGovern and McCarthy represent the tender shoots, and Jimmy Carter represents the firstfruits of the New Breed.

Today they’re shedding their genders and voluntarily neutering themselves. Hopefully they’ll decide on a voluntary Final Solution, speeding up the saving of the planet, and disappear altogether.

7. Doug on November 28, 2016 at 13:49

Richard –

I know this is hindsight, but do you think Castro would have help power if the US we would have not embargoed all these years?

It seems to me, Castro used the embargo to energize his base all these years.

8. Jared on December 12, 2016 at 15:47

Trump won because he was a good enough con man.

As an example, for all of the fools who listen to Rush Limbaugh ever day, all he had to say was he would put Hillary in jail and they took him at his word and ignored any past integrity issues, ones that may cause a thinking person to take pause and question whether or not he would ever follow through on those promises.

Just a lot of fools with poor judgement who are easily “triggered” to stop thinking or paying attention–if they ever did…

You’ve been conned. I just wonder how long it will take you to admit it…