“…And The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth.”

Kinda prescient in this 2016 post-election climate.

1. Jbg on November 16, 2016 at 13:39

That a lot of music for just three middle aged guys. Very nice.

• Richard Nikoley on November 16, 2016 at 13:56

Google “Power Band.”

• Richard Nikoley on November 16, 2016 at 14:17

Jbg:

I like a straight up, honest comment devoid of baggage and pretense, with a spice of wonder.

It’s rare, but if I’m in a good place and have the time, such a comment might actually motivate me to put up another blog post and kick it to the front of the publishing queue.

I like how you honestly noted “that’s a lot of music.” It is. They are middle edged, but have been doing it for decades.

Here’s a few decades ago.

Enjoy.

• Jbg on November 16, 2016 at 21:13

I did enjoy. Many thanks.

2. ramon on November 16, 2016 at 17:02

Accidentally caught a modern concert on TV earlier in the year and saw them play YYZ. It was great. I love Rush, they are socialist hippies you know.

off topic Real business…
    Richard, when you tried to set up another facebook account and got banned, did you do it on the same computer you normally use? How did they catch you, cookies, or did you give it away some how?

They forced me to put my real name when I had a perfectly good one, all my friends knew with no searchable details, and I want a re-boot of my account. Was curious if they caught you with cookies.

“Those who know whats best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves”
    ramon

• Richard Nikoley on November 16, 2016 at 17:11

” they are socialist hippies you know.”

No, I don’t.

How do you “know” that?

• ramon on November 16, 2016 at 18:10

Canada joke. I think Sean Hannity said that on the radio one time, not that I like him, but I used to get good traffic updates on his station before WAZE. I think they are actually more or less libertarian.

ramon