The Best Mexican Immigration Rant In Human History

…Because he actually truly cares. This is so damn good I have no idea how he does it—both the writing and the delivery. This guy could give George Carlin a good run for his money.

Brilliant.

1. Susan Moles on January 31, 2017 at 10:25

That was flipping awesome!!!! Thanks for posting this video. I will be sending it down the line to my children. They definitely need this education.

I agree, and have expressed so for a long time, that it should not take so long to become a citizen of the USA.

2. Mark J on January 31, 2017 at 11:02

That. Was. Awesome.

3. Hap on January 31, 2017 at 13:21

Yes…it was awesome. Just in case….it takes ten fucking years to become a Swiss Citizen. I don’t know how long it takes to be a Mexican citizen.

Apparently, there are some in the US that thinks all it should take to become a US citizen is a Koran and a prayer rug. And excuse me…this is not anti Muslim…it’s anti fucking American!!!

• Beans McGrady on February 8, 2017 at 03:06

It takes five years of legal residence to be eligible for Mexican citizenship.

4. Bacchal on January 31, 2017 at 14:10

Haha, a guy that could quite possibly run circles around the Nuge in terms of rapidfire delivery! Great video.

Edward Abbey was making a similar point about Mexico in the 80s:
    “If we truly wish to help them we must stop meddling in their domestic troubles and permit them to carry out the social, political, and moral revolution which is both necessary and inevitable. Or if we must meddle, as we have always done, let us meddle for a change in a constructive way. Stop every campesino at our southern border, give him a handgun, a good rifle, and a case of ammunition, and send him home. He will know what to do with our gifts and good wishes. The people know who their enemies are.”

• Richard Nikoley on January 31, 2017 at 14:34

Same shit smart Africans in Africa have been saying for decades.

The foreign aid is killing them.

It only feeds the despots while assuaging the consciences of the fucktarded left.

5. Hap on January 31, 2017 at 15:59

Excellent point…made over and over….without moving the dial a smidge. Saying so would get you called a racist/whatever, possibly kicked of FB even. But FB, Twitter, Google….none of them have any “corporate” interests.

6. Beans McGrady on February 8, 2017 at 03:33

I have been having a conversation around this for the last few months here in CDMX(the city formerly known as DF). While many are personally offended by Trump, a lot of them see his point.
    I have made the point about fixing it here, and most of the people I talk to agree after a brief conversation.
    Mexicans don’t respond well to feeling insulted, but they certainly don’t suddenly feel that Vincente Fox represents them. I wish there were more people taking this guy’s approach. I am making the case one Mexican at a time. Some see the opportunity, but there is a spooky chance of a leftward swing. They think France has a good model so…