On Donna Hylton

16194994_1630269097278183_5336597203697630727_n

Curiously, or perhaps not, she has no Wikipedia entry.

This will do:

The Women Movement’s Embrace of Rape-Torturer Psychopath Donna Hylton

Spurling himself interviewed Donna: “I couldn’t believe this girl who was so intelligent and nice-looking could be so unemotional about what she was telling me she and her friends had done. They’d squeezed the victim’s testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him. Actually, I thought the judge’s sentence was lenient.

What in the holy mother of God are all you uteruses signing up to associate with?

1. Thomas Bryant on January 26, 2017 at 16:56

Why is she not in JAIL.

• pinkface on January 26, 2017 at 19:49

I feel sick – like I am going to puke.

• Deb E on January 26, 2017 at 20:11

Because she paid her debt and then was released.

• Richard Nikoley on January 26, 2017 at 20:19

Hardly the point I’m making, Deb E.

Can you explicate the point I am making?

• Me too on January 27, 2017 at 16:48

“Because she paid her debt and then was released.”
      Are you serious? She is still alive and now FREE, after putting a human being through excruciating pain and misery for an extended time. It was premeditated kidnapping, torture and MURDER. How the hell do you equate her pathetic sentence as being “Debt Paid”?
      THIS is the trouble with our system and society today. Ignorant phux, like you can defend a sick POS like her! I wonder if YOUR response would be so dismissive if it was someone near and dear to you, that fell victim to an animal like her!! There is NO DOUBT in anyone’s mind, that YOU would be the first one screaming for JUSTICE! There’s no doubt in MY mind, your interpretation of “Debt Paid” would be drastically different in this different circumstance.

2. Thomas Bryant on January 26, 2017 at 20:40

In my opinion she should still be in prison after all the guy died, from their tortures. Or did u miss that. The woman should be ashamed of what she has done and never show her face again in public.

3. lpdbw on January 27, 2017 at 05:59

Register as an editor at infogalactic.com and create an entry for her.

The slimeballs at wikipedia would just remove it, but infogalactic allows freedom of speech.

4. Justin Watts on January 28, 2017 at 16:36

There was a women’s march when I was in downtown Lincoln, NE last weekend. Droves of people walking to their cars after the event just started walking across the road when cars had green lights and didn’t even fucking look. Cars were slamming on their brakes and you could hear tires screech. I nearly got rear ended and almost hit the car in front of me. “I want my rightz!”, but fuck common sense I guess. Donna Hylton sounds like the perfect representative for people that dumb.

5. CL on January 31, 2017 at 10:27