Even The Utterly Loathsome Bill Maher Can Explain How Fucktarded The Sniveling Left Is

I hate even putting this up here because I have a serious disdain for Bill Maher. Worst of all, he’s a dishonest lying cunt. He lies on purpose to make cherry-picked political points.

Except here, chastising his own.

Now go fuck off, Maher, you general piece of shit.

1. ramon on January 31, 2017 at 11:53

pussies, he is right. Dems been pushing me away for a couple of years

2. Jbg on January 31, 2017 at 13:09

As a conservative / libertarian, part of me wants so badly for liberals not to learn this lesson and take the licks for the disaster they’ve created. The other part of me knows they need to learn the lesson so they can be a useful counter balance to the excesses one party rule, even a party led by Trump, will eventually bring.

• Georgene on January 31, 2017 at 18:13

Right there with ya. My biggest fear, Jbg, is that they are going to figure out what they’ve been doing wrong.

3. Hap on January 31, 2017 at 13:33

JBG…oh come on man!

You have no idea what one party rule means……..let me help you find a out with a one way Amtrak to California. (hope you actually get here)…..

Stop the excellent commentary you made after the period….of the first sentence. Because, they will NOT learn anything PERIOD. Are there any Bolsheviks left in Russia? I guess they all moved to the campuses of the UC system.

• Jbg on January 31, 2017 at 17:05

A fella can hope. But I think you’re right, if history is any indication.

California is a wonderful place to visit. My son was in the Navy at Monterey. Beautiful.

4. Bret on January 31, 2017 at 20:16

Utterly loathsome is right. Bill Maher is an unsufferable diarrhea stain and can go fist his own asshole until there’s no skin left on anything.

And he’s wasting his breath. This feelings police is an inseparable element of the left. You can’t shame people out of doing it, because they feel no shame in doing so.

The left is weakness incarnate. It rose from weakness (“I can’t/won’t earn my own way in a free society, so others owe me a portion of their own wealth”), and it breeds more weakness perpetually. Maher thinks he’s so witty and above it all, but he isn’t. He wants government to ride in to the rescue on 99% of the issues, making the people more dependent and less autonomous.

He’s a subterranean maggot. Absolutely worthless.