Duh, Of Course “Black Lives Matter” Is Eugenic/Racist

Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’

A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

It reminds me of lots of stuff from the right, and fringe folk. Observe.

Whiteness is not humxness. In fact, white skin is sub-humxn.

All phenotypes exist within the black family and white ppl are a genetic defect of blackness. White ppl… are genetically deficient because… (She goes on to list various melanin related reasons that whites are genetically inferior.)

Therefore, white ppl are recessive genetic defects. This is factual…

White folk have done pretty well building and dominating civilization, being to “recessive.”

This is a case where a person gets just enough science to hurt themselves.

1. white guy on February 13, 2017 at 16:56

Gee, I’m glad I’m genetically defective, recessive to boot. But I don’t care what she says, she doesn’t matter.

2. Peter on February 13, 2017 at 18:30

It is pretty easy to find someone ridiculous in any group. Doesn’t really make a case.

• Richard Nikoley on February 13, 2017 at 19:01

Not even in a co-founder, Peter?

Is there any line you’d ever draw?

• John on February 14, 2017 at 08:02

This comment reminds me of all BLM double standard nonsense. You literallly have groups of BLM people roaming the streets saying “What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now.” Everyone is like “that huge group of people is really just a small group of people that isn’t representative of every single BLM sympathetic person.”

Surely if “White Lives Matter” formed and a group of whites under that banner went out chanting about killing people, then a WLM leader started talking about the inherent genetic defectiveness of blacks, people and the media would say “oh thats just outliers . . .”

• Richard Nikoley on February 14, 2017 at 08:33

Good point, John.

How about “White Pride?”

Thing is, I begrudge no race or culture their diasporadic celebration of their unique dispositions and contributions. But it seems that’s only appropriate for anyone but white people, evil incarnate.

• Max on February 16, 2017 at 07:53

She’s not a co-founder of the movement, just of its Toronto chapter. And I’m sure a large portion of people in the world who support the broader BLM movement’s agenda would disagree with what she said. I know everyone I know does.

• Richard Nikoley on February 16, 2017 at 09:44

Yea?

So let’s cue the outrage from all the “upstanding” BLM folk of good will and conscience.

Crickets.

You fucks are so transparently full of shit it’s a stink laugh.

3. Hap on February 13, 2017 at 20:40

….and I thought you would really fly off on this guy….. Point made without that, quite nicely.

Playing the “turnaround” game, always illuminating…..but I defy anyone else to make public statements like this , founder or peon, …any white person, and see if he/she gets working over in the press.

• Richard Nikoley on February 13, 2017 at 20:53

Well, Hap, it’s easy to explain. One of my cherished rat terriers was attacked by a neighbor dog yesterday, a big ass dog who didn’t just do the “get away” thing but actually chased her down, rolled her and rendered a puncture wound and muscular-skeletal trauma.

So, I’m 24 hours into being a complete asshole in person. In their faces, max intimidation in a Trumpish way.

Something’s gotta give, somewhere.

• sassysquatch on February 14, 2017 at 06:56

If your rat terrier would have been the same size as the dog that attacked her – they
      would be burying the other dog right now.

• poop monster on February 14, 2017 at 07:15

Ouch! Poor little thing. Is she going to be ok?

• Richard Nikoley on February 14, 2017 at 07:47

Yea, she’ll be fine in time.

• Hap on February 14, 2017 at 08:56

Sorry to hear about the dog. More important to divert your aggressive nature to the attack dog owner than waste on a blog poster.

• Richard Nikoley on February 14, 2017 at 09:24

Man, it’s a sorry situation. Vacant house across the cul-de-sac for many years (across from what was our vacation home for 15 years, now permanent for 10 months). Don’t know all details but I guess the folks who owned it as a second home were old, passed away, etc. So now, the heirs rent it out, two young morons with two big dogs.

She’s reasonable but he’s a young pussy boy. Has never said a word to me even though I’ll say “hi” and shit. They don’t socialize the dogs, etc.

So, did all the county complaint form, vet bill, pic of the wound yesterday. Called the county and got the landlord address, and I left a cc for them of all of it, including my letter to their landlord.

She storms up my stairs last evening.

Didn’t go well.

“Look, I understand you’re the man of the house, but send your pussy boy to talk to me.”

Perhaps had she first asked after the health and well-being of my dog, the conversation might have gone better.

4. Hap on February 14, 2017 at 21:04

People are cantankerous right now. Full on war to take Trump down……one person at a time. Perhaps you were on list? You were pretty adamant in your prediction.

Look for Alinksy book in their house.

Don’t mean to joke. It really is bad when things like this happen. People don’t understand they are liable for their “animal” behavior.
    I am lucky, my neighbor backed her car into the street bashing the driver side badly. Her husband paid every dollar to fix it.

5. Todd on February 15, 2017 at 07:53

I clearly see how this builds a stronger argument for her and BLM. Whites are inferior/sub-human, yet whites have pretty much dominated for thousands of years. Got it. I guess she and her kind are going to unleash their secret superiority over whites any time now.

• Max on February 16, 2017 at 07:31
    • Max on February 16, 2017 at 07:38

It’s been more of a cycle. Every race/culture has had their moments of economic superiority.

• Richard Nikoley on February 16, 2017 at 09:56

Don’t be fucking silly.

Nothing is of any consequence until the industrial revolution and we know how that went down.

Dumbest info graphic I’ve ever seen. Fodder for morons.

• Max on February 17, 2017 at 06:43

Really? Because the Industrial Revolution built on what came before it. The Chinese invented gunpowder. They also invented woodblock printing, a precursor to the printing press. Indians invented Algebra. The Moors who invaded Spain introduced proper sanitation systems. Can you imagine the modern world without those things? There is no reason to think innovation before the Industrial Revolution was inconsequential, besides some desperate need to believe in white superiority.

• Richard Nikoley on February 17, 2017 at 07:32

I didn’t say it was inconsequential and you can go all the way back to agriculture for discrete pieces of the process. Or, hell, back to the harnessing of fire.

But it didn’t all gell into serious and expanding GDP until serious industry, making GDP prior almost undetectable by comparison…so that’s where a GDP analysis should begin.

6. Gregg Wolf on February 17, 2017 at 14:05

You will get the same outrage from BLM “moderates” as you will from moderate Muslims about Tehran or IS, or Hezbollah, or Hamas, Or Al Queda.

When the average lerson found out that the KKK held thes beliefs, or similar ones though in reverse, their membership plummeted to the paltry few thousand it is today.

I gues we will have to wait and see if people abandon their support of riot, murder and arson propagated by BLM.

I for one will not be holding my breath on that.