Englishman Pat Condell Righteously Judges Dutch Neighbors For Being Limp Dicks

Back in the day, October, 1984, I met up with USS REEVES (CG-24) in Subic Bay, Philippines at the end of a flight via LA, Oakland, Anchorage, and Manila. Ensign Nikoley quickly established a hierarchy of more senior officers to learn from.

At the top of the pile was Lieutenant Van Diest. Pure Dutch—a rather diminutive 5’5″ at maybe 130—but also, pure Manhattan, New York City. This guy was not ever to be trifled with. No mercy. He’d laugh his ass off and ridicule you to your face if you fucked up, or even said something stupid.

I could tell a million stories but my favorite is of a continuing story where, after the months spent learning and qualifying, I was finally cleared to Mother Goose the ship on my own: Officer of the Deck, at sea, when the Captain is asleep. I loved to relieve Van Diest for the midwatch, midnight to 4 am. I’d go up a half hour early just to shoot the shit. The favorite part, after reviewing the logs, all the other-ship contacts, etc., was the chart review. Where we’d been and where we were going.

It was, even in the South China Sea or anywhere around, an exercise in “Van” this, “Van” that. He would make a point to show you everything we’d passed or were going to pass that was named after a Dutchman—out of Yokosuka, our home port, was the Van Diemen Strait, just to the south. And just some latitudinal degrees father to the south, Indonesia was the longest colony in colonial history. The Dutch ran the place for 400 years.

Now, this. Every. Single. Word. It’s a Heresy Trial.

“When the truth is against the law, there’s something wrong with the law.”

1. poop monster on February 24, 2017 at 16:14

Yup. Every word. “Dutch Justice”? Ha! Laf.

2. Jbg on February 24, 2017 at 19:22

Why does western civilization, or any civilization, have a suicide complex?

3. Louise S on February 25, 2017 at 05:52

This is a great video and it applies to so much more than the protests against Islamization. Free speech and truth are being supressed widely by the government and judicial systems.

Wilders obviously doesn’t realize the hypocrisy of the MSM, nor does he understand that their propaganda is regulated by the same government when he says, “shame on the western media for not raising a howl of protest…”. They are bought, they never will protest. Investigative journalism is non-existent.

“When the truth is against the law, there’s something wrong with the law.” I would also suggest that when free speech is against the law

• Louise S on February 25, 2017 at 08:30

…. there’s something wrong with the law.

As many people will look at the above video and conclude that the decision to supress truth is correct for the common good and upholdment of leftist democratic values; that every one is equal and that the good of the whole is more important than that of the individual, as those who will conclude that truth needs to be upheld.

Information that deviates from the party line is supressed. Does that make it invalid? I think not.

4. SeanII on February 25, 2017 at 08:18

Richard,
    Thanks for this. It led me to Geert’s site and I found his final statement to the court in December ’16.

I’d like to post a link to the speech here – https://geertwilders.nl/94-english/2021-final-statement-geert-wilders-at-his-trial-23-nov-2016

It is very disheartening to follow ANY news these days. One side appears to have it’s head in the sand mumbling “All is well…” and the other side screeching madly to wind “People wake up!” It feels like a stalemate while the smell Pat mentions continues to get worse.

I found President Trump’s speech to CPAC on youtube and thought it was loaded with coded words, speaking to people wary of globalism and of taking care of countries way outside their realm while neglecting their own. I particularly noted his list of religions and religious leaders that must be embraced to help MAGA. Someone’s going to go sad trombone.

Europe is a mess. To publicly express your opinion here is to immediately put your life as you know it in jeopardy. Not because everyone else disagrees with you but so many people; your boss, your friends, your coworkers, are so deep in debt to own ‘nice things’ they won’t put their job at risk to defend you when HR pulls you up for being racist.

As I commented a couple weeks ago, the ballot box is the true Safe Space now.

5. Hap on February 26, 2017 at 16:11

there are a number of Nassim Taleb interview out there on the Net….where he specifically addresses Salafism (the foundation of ISIS) which has been around for a long time. He makes a number of distinctions that show thoughtful analysis and pragmatic insight. Syria is a total mess. the Middle East is a mess, thanks to 8 years of Obama. People ask me why would he stir up the MIddle East? I can’t answer that question with confidence since I don’t live in Obama’s world…but suffice it to say there are sympathies with Islam and contentions with the USA , it’s history, and it’s Constitution….throw in Colonialism and a healthy Marxism, and you could come up with an answer.

Fundamental Transformation.

Leftist fascism is all the rage…..and projection on Trump is rampant.

The Dutch confuse me because they were once bold, daring, fierce. Now they are a leading force in Europe for pacifism and totally pussified…perhaps from a little too much dope?

I told my wife last night…..I really respect the British…..The Battle of Britain really meant something. They suffered Nazi hell and resisted and fought back until exhaustion. The rest of Europe just caved. Churchill gave them courage and lobbied and waited until the 800 lb gorilla got into it ….ie us. The rest of Europe, with exceptions, could not compare with the tiny island nation of England.

anyway as Taleb quips…Naziphobia does not mean Germanophobia. Radical Islamophobia is not Islamophobia …

• Richard Nikoley on February 26, 2017 at 16:28

Meh.

I’m content for total and absolute domination styled after post WWII with Germany and Japan, only far more brutal to all males because they need a period of submission to females. It needs to be such female domination over them for a longer-term purpose that many are driven to commit suicide, which solves a lot of problems.

Understandably, it brings on problems down the line if the Weatern pussificatiion of males continues, but we’re far more self-correcting whereas, they are self-regressive, still, if you look at pictures taken in their countries in the 60’s and 70’s.

I’d have been content to live and let live, let them work it out. Rather, they have shown a resolve and passion to fuck with the Weat and while the risk is still low for any individual, why tolerate any?

Deport 100% of all Muslims from every sane country, outlaw their religion like you do rape and murder and wife beating, and isolate them entirely. Complete blockade of all trade. Not a grain of rice goes either way.

No press whatsoever. Ignore the stories that get out.

They have absolutely nothing to offer the civilized world. Not a thing. Dirt scratching savages and nobody ought give a fuck about any of them in their Allauh Akbar fantasy world. And on that score, watch and listen to the videos. The males chant that phrase virtually nonstop.

Fucking zombies.

I want zero association with any Muslim, in any context. Absolute discrimination. No Muslims near me. I have zero need of a single one on the whole planet.

6. Hap on February 27, 2017 at 07:48

Ok….but you are mistaken about empowering the women. In my corner of the world the women are held out as movement leaders and find it easier to infiltrate our institutions. They dupe and find converts among infidels…..who are more vociferous and in your face than most men. Islamism is a protected and fashionable form of leftism among the educated. Women who profess feminism wear the garb of the most oppressed women in the world , literally and figuratively, and are obnoxiously self righteous.

7. Nathan on February 27, 2017 at 17:12

I’m totally with you re: Islam and Muslims, Richard. Fucking toxic, period.

8. Hap on February 27, 2017 at 19:42

I’d like to say that….but how could I ever run for office, or get a promotion in the UC system?