Finnish Girl Power

As a commenter to the video wrote:

“More balls than the entire populations of Germany and Sweden combined.”

There.

1. Mark J on February 11, 2017 at 11:07

Those women are being xenophobic against other cultures views of mores around property ownership. Maybe instead of just jumping to the use of force they could have engaged in a conversation and a warm cup of coffee and a cookie, held out in peace. And perhaps nap time afterwards.

• Richard Nikoley on February 11, 2017 at 11:08

…And presented them with a puppy or a kitten.

• Mark J on February 11, 2017 at 11:20

Yes, after checking with the Finnish Social Services to make sure those animals don’t represent a show of force towards their cultural background.

• Mark J on February 11, 2017 at 11:21

But in my rush to be cheeky, getting off the point of the post. Women in these countries are having to step up because the pussification of the men.

• Paul d on February 11, 2017 at 20:37

Mark,

Not sure I follow.

In these situations, it appears women were working by themselves, in an isolated situation and facing a threat of theft. I don’t see men sitting back here and letting women defend them?

There seemed to be no men present.

There are times that men need to be called out on their weaknesses and inadequacies. This was not one of them. Men bashing other men on a blog based on stereotypes where it does not seem justified does not seem to serve either gender, particularly men.

• Richard Nikoley on February 11, 2017 at 21:23

Mark, you need to get your tongue in cheek props on.

And if you can’t you’re going to have to give a blowjob, so I suggest you get your tongue in cheeek props going. 😉

2. Nathan on February 11, 2017 at 16:34

Yeah, I saw that a while ago. Bully for her.

By the way, Richard, have you heard about r/K theory from Anonymous Conservative? (Stefan Molyneux talks about it a lot) It’s quite interesting and does a lot to explain the insanity of the left and the world we live in. Check it out if you haven’t already: http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/home-page/

• poop monster on February 11, 2017 at 17:06

+1 Nathan. Good find sir.

• Richard Nikoley on February 11, 2017 at 19:22

Oh, yea, I have a reasonable familiarity with it.

Interesting and compelling, but I always resist the temptation to elevate things like that to hammer status (where everything becomes a nail), if you know what I mean.

• Jane on February 11, 2017 at 21:02

Damn you Nathan, for sending me down the rabbit hole of anonymous conservative’s blog — couldn’t resist, sorry/not sorry.

One of my favorite’s http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/women-suffer-headline-stress-disorder/

Thanks!

3. Jane on February 11, 2017 at 17:58

Heart Warming!

4. Rob on February 11, 2017 at 19:54

If I weren’t married I would write bad checks for her!

• Richard Nikoley on February 11, 2017 at 21:14

OK Rob. You win my Internet for the day.

Pithy!

5. Todd on February 12, 2017 at 06:23

The Somalians certainly “fight” like little bitches.

6. Nathan on February 13, 2017 at 05:37

Jane,

Yeah, I know, right? Too many rabbit holes, never enough time.

7. Nathan on February 13, 2017 at 05:39

Richard,

Yeah, I know what you mean (re: r/K theory, etc.). I’m also wary of that phenomena, and keep a skeptical eye on such things. But it’s certainly interesting and potentially powerful. Not saying it’s the be all and end all, by any means though.

8. Amy on February 15, 2017 at 16:47