Normalizing Madness

male1

And Democrats who are pretty normal, decent people are dumbfounded as to why they keep losing and losing and losing.

The rest of the horrors, here:

Latest Men’s Fashion at New York Fashion Week

Then this; raising boys and girls in a “gender neutral” environment:

The world is going stark raving mad.

1. Karl Sanders on February 8, 2017 at 12:06

In Belgium they just announced a new children’s book, ” The lamb that was a pig” to explain that transgender is just normal. I never believed the conspiracy shit, but this is starting to smell like a coordinated effort to weaken our society.

2. Jim on February 8, 2017 at 12:48

Even my father, who I don’t think has voted for a Republican in his entire life, is emailing me on an almost daily basis saying the left has lost their minds, I was right about Trump and he just wishes he’d seen it earlier, how he’s sick of the LGBT crap, etc.

And this is a guy who once said he wished John Hinckley Jr had been a better shot.

Personally, I voted for Obama both times. Which, after eight years of lighting up the White House in rainbow colors and making sure everyone can use whatever bathroom they want and that we never offend a Muslim and always tell them what great astronauts they’d be, I really freaking regret. Never again. May Trump reign a thousand years.

3. bcarney on February 8, 2017 at 13:16

Religious or not, there is a list of steps out there, quite old, on how to take down a Christian nation. I don’t remember all of them, but some are: breakdown the family, take over the school systems, “normalize” sexual irregular sexual practices…. Seems that this fits right in.

4. Jane on February 8, 2017 at 16:04

And I thought it was ridiculous the give children the choice of what to eat–silly me! When I overheard parents not parenting by throwing choices to children which only causes confusion and overwhelm, I was dismayed — this s**t is psychotic.

I live in the Bay Area, California — this b.s. is happening around the country? I cannot wait until California suceeds from the nation (which it never will) . . .

Does anyone have ideas of places to live, Texas?

I shake my head and say: “You must be joking” with many swear words included. I do want to have less emotional reaction to this crumbling of civilization–I need to save my strength to get stronger and FINALLY learn how to use a firearm.

• Jane on February 8, 2017 at 16:43

Hi Richard,

I have been following your every move for years — maybe San Jose? I noted your Arnold/Sierra notes after the election. And I appreciate the simple and sane stuff–the real physical work of day-to-day-living AND have lived “off-the-grid” at different times. There is something so satisfying about clearing property. Good lord, I appreciate gas + electricity after relying on wood heat for seasons (in the heart of Mendocino county/Noyo River/Skunk Train/and other crops–ha! Not a grower!)

I hope it’s okay to post this link — I found it during my reading Regie Hamm’s blog, thanks to your Scott Adams’ link to Hamm’s Hitler article. Refreshing to find an original thinker in Hamm.

Thanks Richard!

• Richard Nikoley on February 8, 2017 at 16:23

Hey Jane. Former Bay Area dude (South Bay). For almost a year, been living up the the Sierras, gold county (Arnold, Hwy 4).

What a huge difference it makes. This is one of those ‘red fingers’ you see on the political map. People are simple and sane up here, and care about important things like clearing the property of burnable debris in the spring and cleaning snow in the winter. Gathering and splitttng wood if they have a wood stove, etc.

I hate it every time I have to head back down the hill to the ‘ant hill.’

• S Nikoley on February 8, 2017 at 22:17

The Woodlands, TX

5. Amy on February 9, 2017 at 15:02

I’m just finding these people to be sadder and sadder. The living dead. The walking dead. Honestly, they’re compassion-worthy. They don’t know who they are. They don’t know where they’re going. They don’t understand where they’ve been or why. Cynicism and nihilism are the the primary “moral” principles; they don’t understand right or wrong because they think personal perfection is required to know either, and because they lack a fundamental understanding of life they are incapable of real joy. Many of them will never be capable of the introspection required to truly change and have even a shot at contentment. Everything for them skates on the surface. It’s just…sad. With all the crazy shit that’s going on I’m progressing beyond outrage at this point. Even at the violent protesters. This does not mean that I will not strive against them or kick ass if necessary…righteous ass-kicking will always be a part of compassion when unrighteous behavior is involved…it just that it makes me sick in my soul to contemplate the utterly unremitting unhappiness that is obviously driving the left and progressives these days. I feel blessed to have broken away from that sick mindset. I was much younger when I did so, and had only swallowed a small amount of hte KoolAid, but I remember the taste of it and it’s bitter beyond gall. Just no way to live.

The boys in the pictures above…Good Lord. Can’t imagine how broken-hearted I would be if I ever saw a son of mine looking so destitute. Scratch the pictures and smell “That Smell”.

• Richard Nikoley on February 9, 2017 at 15:28

Wonderful, resigned and hopeless comment, Amy.

You know what I mean.

What I thought about, especially while reading the first part…I flashed back to grade-school days and recalled that one of my personal stress deals in endeavoring to learn to be a social being was that I lacked the mental and language ability to truly convey to other kids how fucking great my life was, which was highly centered on big game hunting trips, bird hunting trips, fishing trips, and ski trips.

Damn, the vastness impresses me now. I think my life is smaller. Life is too easy, now.

6. poop monster on February 11, 2017 at 01:28

When equal numbers of women die from suicide, join front line military service, or die from workplace accidents as men, only then do I think we have achieved gender equality and neutrality.

We need a large metorite to hit the earth stir up some dust and block out the sun for a few years. Only the strong will survive and we can dispense with this nonsense.