Thomas Sowell Deconstructs Leftist BS 40 Years Ago

…And 40 years later, leftists have zero interest.

Even if you aren’t into politics, its like looking at a kitchen model from the 60’s.

1. Gregg Wolf on February 17, 2017 at 13:44

Love me some Thomas Sowell.

• Richard Nikoley on February 17, 2017 at 14:04

Duh, Fucker. 🙂 I’ll be back on FB in about 10 days and I have a new plan.

2. Gregg Wolf on February 17, 2017 at 14:45

Sweet! Can’t wait to hear it.

• Richard Nikoley on February 17, 2017 at 14:55

Doing Milo.

Rather than put my shit on FB, I’ll write a blog post, link with an image and a sentence, get people to link away from FB.

Zuck is “brilliant.” 🙂

• Gregg Wolf on February 17, 2017 at 15:42

I like it. Much safer that way.

• poop monster on February 17, 2017 at 16:20

Speaking of Milo, I fucking love him. His honesty has a level of rawness that I just adore. This for example: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0n76ZozxQAM

Don’t worry, your honesty I also appreciate Richard but Milo is Milo. Who can forget this blog’s original url??

3. Wilbur on February 17, 2017 at 15:02

His book “The Vision of the Anointed” should be required reading for every human. He is a favorite of mine.

4. Jane on February 17, 2017 at 19:03

Love Sowell and Milo and you!

I wish Zuckerberg and Dorsey would shut the F**ck up already!

Always been distrustful of social media platforms — just about ready to totally turn off EXCEPT I ❤ The Real James Woods twitter feed.

5. Nathan on February 18, 2017 at 05:30

And yet, amazingly, it has/would/will have zero effect on the mindless idiots of the left. Even the otherwise smart ones (like my brother). It’s a disease.

6. RMcSack on February 18, 2017 at 06:53

Not sure if you’ve seen the old PBS show Milton Friedman did called Free to Choose. But there’s one episode with Sowell in it. Highly recommended.

7. BabyGirl on February 18, 2017 at 16:13

Speaking of Facebook. I noticed that sharing posts with conservative views was being shadow banned. So I just started taking print screens of the news article, mostly the headlines and started just posting images.

My posts started showing back up.

If I have something I want to say along with the headline, I go over to Canva and create a jpg Facebook post with the headline and my comments.

It’s working.

8. Georgene on February 20, 2017 at 19:13

So, Richard, you are still going to post on Facebook, right, once you get unbanned (what a crock of shit…)? It helps to have you show up automatically in my feed, not that I am going to forget about you, but still it is convenient.

And I’m happy to follow the link away from Facebook.

9. Georgene on February 20, 2017 at 19:14

Duh. You just said that. Sorry! I missed your very first post here. Ignore me, please.

• Richard Nikoley on February 20, 2017 at 19:41

You got it.

• Richard Nikoley on February 20, 2017 at 19:42

…..Uh which is to say you understamd, not that I will ignore you.

10. Georgene on February 21, 2017 at 06:19