How To Deal With Losing, Loser Democrats Who Lost and Keep Losing and Losing

wh

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The White House – The Federal Administration has no comment on the latest slew of allegations by Democrats concerning their fantasies about Russia.

President Donald Trump has directed all federal employees under the authority of the executive branch not under judicial subpoena that they have two and only two options concerning all inquiries into democrat fantasies about Russia.

1. No comment.
  2. Laugh out loud.

Any other response shall be grounds for immediate and summary dismissal (“you’re fired!”).

While not required, all respondents upon exercising option 1, 2, or both, are authorized, at their discretion, to add “you’re dismissed.”

Those harboring doubts about this executive directive are admonished to be not only mindful of the political agenda and tireless efforts of the Democrat hierarchy to harm the American people for the benefit of of their failing and increasingly unpopular hierarchy of power, but also, the knee-jerk tendency of far too many to take any charge or question seriously.

In this case, these “questions” are too ridiculous, timed, and dishonest to be taken seriously.

You’re dismissed.

1. thhq1 on March 2, 2017 at 15:31

Pelosi and Schumer want Sessions to resign pronto.

The lockstep votes on cabinet nominees is crumbling. Carson and Perry were confirmed today, with pretty good crossover and no stalling till 3 AM for a vote. The Sessions nonsense looks like a final Dutch act by the leadership.

2. Hap on March 2, 2017 at 21:01

Are we to believe that BHO and Valerie Jarrett are hanging out at his 9K SF mansion down the street from the White House, directing the shadow government? HELL YES He is the Biggest Loser.

3. Woodchuck Pirate on March 3, 2017 at 09:08

I watched what sophists red and blue called Trump’s “presidential speech”, which in reality was purely a pledge of allegiance to socialism. Trump even commented on Harley Davidson Inc whose socialist riders are committed to endless fraudulent virtue signalling, complete with chickenshit conformist flag waving to enhance their permanent shelter beneath the skirt of nanny state protectionism. Enough already, the smell is sickening. I’m calling the story of America’s resurrection greatly exaggerated and the fixation on zombie statism nothing short of necrophiliac masturbation. Trump has officially nailed the coffin shut on the Republic having died 2007 under fatal blow of bailouts implemented by the Bush administration. Get the fuck over it egoists, yer completely alone now. All you manchildren indoctrinated as broken girls can look in the mirror and blame yourself when reality bites your fucking face off. Yer a mess of worthless cunts. Ladies, tend to yer sexual market value because your order has been delivered and it’s the devil you know collecting the bill. “Meat” the new boss, same as the old boss.

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate. There is never dialogue between true self and ego, as true self arises as ego dies. After far more patience expended than earned, I’m calling it the way I see it. In the whitehouse sets King Cannibal Trump a billionaire collecting a socialism security check pontificating on the omnipotence of government to solve problems through gov’t education, gov’t medicine, and gov’t empire building across the globe. King Cannibal Trump (KCT) and his voting socialist enemies of freedom demand their brand of socialism and I hope to see it shoveled down their throats as they are led to slaughter, entitlement checks in hand exterminated through WW3.

One more thing…I don’t fucking care. 99.99% of the human race remains pure scum by choice. Don’t even think about raising the lid on my squirrel pot. The great society and babyboomer generations having consumed their children and grandchildren’s futures are unsatisfied now turning eyes toward the unborn.
    I hope to see the day the young satisfy their teeth.

Woodchuck Pirate
    aka Raymond J Raupers Jr USA

• Bret on March 3, 2017 at 17:39

My amusement is nearing exhaustion as well, Woodchuck. I’m getting tired of the constant “We in Government Are Going to Save You” rhetoric. That’s statism. Might as well have elected Hillary.

I like the deregulation initiative. I like securing the borders. Not going to miss TPP. I love watching him own news outlets at press conferences.

But mandating paid maternity leave? Come the fuck on…isn’t our labor force in depressing enough tatters as is? “Replacing” Obamacare? Unless abolishing the bizarro tax incentives motivating corporations to pay for their employees’ health insurance and reducing Medicare outlays count as “replacing,” then I don’t want to hear it. The federales cannot “manage” health care for 350 million people…might as well go “hard commie” with single payer at that point. Rebuilding infrastructure…I’m willing to give him enough credit to assume he intends to leave that to the states and then somehow take credit for it as POTUS…but that remains to be seen. Federally funded roads—no way. Avoid that like herpes.

Stick with deregulation. And start defunding. Start marginalizing useless/harmful federal departments. Just fucking do it. And put the pressure on those worthless Republicans in Congress to finish the job legally.

Jury’s still out overall. I’m not jumping to conclusions. But relentless bluntness with the news media only takes me so far. It doesn’t excuse or make up for a platform of statist propaganda.

• Martin Archer on March 3, 2017 at 18:06

I would not be surprised if this is just another example of Trump’s persuasion techniques as described in detail by Scott Adams. Paid Maternity Leave is going to be very last on the list, and perhaps even forgotten. The quality and stated aims of his appointees points to someone who wants to decimate the size of the government. You simply cannot acheive that without clever, careful persuasion techniques and powerful negotiation skills, which he has demonstrated in spades. He has a long way to go before he reaches the approval level of Ronnie Reagan, but if he keeps on delivering speeches like that address, which even won over that marxist scumbag Van Jones he can get there, and from that position he would be able to crush public employee unions and the deep state traitors. Zero, Killary, and all the rest of them are setting themselves up for major criminal investigation scrutiny with what they’re doing right now. I for one hope it fires up the entire administration to go after them tooth and nail – but only once Trump has far greater approval ratings.

• Richard Nikoley on March 3, 2017 at 19:20

Brothers (Woodchuck, Bret, Martin), I feel your pain. I do.

A simple proposition. Given statism and debt, facing the reality, would you prefer it be a more 1950s statism, or 2017?

I wrote this yesterday.

Watching this all play out is rather interesting.

I think we’re saddled in national debt no matter what. So, if you are a thinking person, you first understand what you can’t do anything about, like the national debt. It kills us or comes out in the wash because of stuff we don’t know about, like exponential driving tech and such.

So, if it’s just a given for now, what to do? Beat your head against the wall, or, rather, agitate for for more long-term capital expenditure, or go the lefty route where you flush it via vote-buying social giveaways, or peddle influence via unsustainable and lavish pensions and other benefits for elites on levels of government employment.

So: a bridge, a dam, a highway, an airport…these are not the same as food stamps, welfare to pay people to not work, or retired firefighters and police officers getting 6 figures.

Be smart. Don’t be stupid.